Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mcdonald's happy meal toys!

jparty76

I went to mcdonalds and i got some food and i got a happy meal for my baby sister and i was super shocked when i was opening my toy for her and i got this UPDATE i went avain on 1-25-2013 and i did not receive on it was hello kitty they are all done i got 2 twilights they are sold out of those toys post-8057-0-28703100-1358472198_thumb.jpg

Edited by jparty76
  • Brohoof 1

Are they redoing this?!

Oh for your sake I hope they are!

I will find you and hug you to death. With love.<3

In seriousness, I really hope they are and I'm not saddened come tomorrow. I missed the last time they did it, not this time!

How would one go about finding which countries this is being done in? The website doesn't give any indication to what "toys" you get in any happy meal. >: (

You would probably have to go in yourself and ask them beforehand. I don't remember the website ever listing the toys the are currently giving away.

Or maybe not...

False alarm! I just looked on the website and next months toys are hello kitty and transformer! You just got lucky I guess lol

Edited by TGAP Haven

False alarm! I just looked on the website and next months toys are hello kitty and transformer! You just got lucky I guess lol

RAGE QUIT...God damn it >: ( 

Where abouts on the website did you this information? I couldn't find it anywhere :| sigh..hopefully they do it again soon...

(edited)

My friend just texted me telling me about it i dont remember if there was a promo sign like there usually is so i dont know as far as i know they have them were i live sorry hopefully they are starting them up again

Edited by jparty76

Not true because on xbox live i was talking to my friends about and in the middle of the conversation another friend joined who said he just got mcdonalds for his daughter and said they got one too ( did i mention they live in australia )

*GASP + SQUEEL*....must....get....to...mc...donalds....>_<.....

-gets to counter-

"Hello, can I take your order"

"Yes, can I have a girls happy meal please :3"

-person behind counter looks blankly-

fluttershy_squee_by_slyde55-d5hmelh.png

Edited by Parsleyshy
  • Brohoof 10

I went to mcdonalds

Your just lucky, i didn't think they still would do mlp stuff.

-gets to counter- "Hello, can I take your order" "Yes, can I have a girls happy meal please :3" -person behind counter looks blankly-

I'm gonna have to agree, but i would never walk in to mcdonalds just think of the Awkward moment you would have waiting for it.

Ive not order a happy meal in about 12 years, so it would just be weird.

I guess I'll be taking a trip to McDonald's tomorrow! I looked on happymeal.com! Twilight sparkle and fluttershy here I come! I'm so excited now! Do you think they have them at all the McDonalds?

Your just lucky, i didn't think they still would do mlp stuff.

I'm gonna have to agree, but i would never walk in to mcdonalds just think of the Awkward moment you would have waiting for it.

well they have do e it before and there is a graph somewhere showing how much mcdonalds sales increased so i could easily see them doing it again

Go with someone younger than you or something :3 

Personally I'd just order something else with it to make it look like someone is with me xD

They re-doing them then? probs only in Amareica aswel :'( 

No. It's just leftovers from last year when McDonald's was doing the MLP toys. I wish our local McDonald's still had some of them...

Nah, I'm too old for Happy Meals..

(I'm too old, I'm just, too old!)

Must.. Resist...!

BLARG! TO THE BATMOBILE

All jokes aside, this is great! I'll be at a Mcdonalds soon!

I mean, if they are still doing it by the time I get there. ;3

• Brohoof 2

:o. Oh my glob, a MLP happy meal toy.

I guess no one will steal that toy from you at all, I guess your safe for another day with protection.

You can't resist the cuteness.

Lyra_Filly_by_MoongazePonies.png

I will text my friend who works at McDonald's. she would know if they did since she's a manager and all. I am sure that she would know. Ill let you guys know if its I hear anything.

Make sure to quell all the rumours etc! I MUST KNOW! 

Also if its US only etc (I'm here in the UK :(

New deals are coming out 25th so if they are here then we all have 7 days to collect! 

I just got done ordering the whole set off eBay, I can't wait till they come in, I ordered extras of my favorites to open, so I can keep one of each NIP.

How much you pay for em? o_O All I can find are like £10 each...which is slightly overpriced lol, still looking for some MLP toys to add to my room ^^

In the end I spent a total of $44 to get the whole set of 8, plus an extra of Twilight, Pinkie, and Fluttershy, so I guess I didn't do too bad :)

dear lord...mmm $44...roughly £22-25 mmm divided by (8+3) 11 is £2.50 each o_O dafuq...I can't seem to find that cheap, probably cause all the sellers I've found are from Canada '-.-

I went to mcdonalds and i got some food and i got a happy meal for my baby sister and i was super shocked when i was opening my toy for her and i got thisattachicon.gif20130117_201745.jpg

lol i saw my lil sis get that yesterday and my lil bro had a happymeal too and i freaked and begged him to get that for me lol i even traded some of my halo things just to get it lol. Goodbye purple spartan... :'( lol

• Brohoof 1