Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Theory about Twilight, Trixie, Alicorn Amulet and Star Swirl Bearded

100 beasts kaidou

Okay so heres my theory. I think that Star Swirl is Twilights Benchmark and that Twi will not become a Princess but a Legendary Magic Master like Him. Also that Swirl had a Rival Like how Trixie is to Twilight. And this Rival is an Evil Alicorn. And in thier finale Encounter Star Swirl managed to beat him and imprison him inside an Amulet wich is the same Amulet Trixie used wich is the Alicorn Amulet itself.

Bonus theory: Discord used to be Star Swirls assistant like how Spike is to Twi

Okay so heres my theory. I think that Star Swirl is Twilights Benchmark and that Twi will not become a Princess but a Legendary Magic Master like Him. Also that Swirl had a Rival Like how Trixie is to Twilight. And this Rival is an Evil Alicorn. And in thier finale Encounter Star Swirl managed to beat him and imprison him inside an Amulet wich is the same Amulet Trixie used wich is the Alicorn Amulet itself.

Bonus theory: Discord used to be Star Swirls assistant like how Spike is to Twi

And so what do you have to base this theory on?

also, if Discord's Star Swirl's assistant, then what does that make Clover the Clever?

And so what do you have to base this theory on?

also, if Discord's Star Swirl's assistant, then what does that make Clover the Clever?

Clover isnt Stars Assistants. Hes princess Platinums Assistant.

I have no facts to confirm it. But on the fact that Twilight choosed StarSwirl costume over a Celestia one meaning he is her idol more than Celestia.

Clover isnt Stars Assistants. Hes princess Platinums Assistant.I have no facts to confirm it. But on the fact that Twilight choosed StarSwirl costume over a Celestia one meaning he is her idol more than Celestia.

Clover was Starswirl's student.

Anyways, this is just dpeculation. There's an unconfirmed theory floating around the internet that Discord IS Starswirl.

Trixie isn't exactly Twilight's rival in canon. Starswirl may come back, but it would be rather odd and likely won't happen. Also, Twi becoming an Alicorn is now pretty much guaranteed with Today's news of the Season Finale.

Hello!

I'll be honest, theories, conspiracies in MLP don't really work... Personally, i think i've had enough of them. Sure, they may pose questions that could lead to interesting ideas, but most of the time, they don't even make sence... There's no little information on their world, for such things...

Clover was Starswirl's student.

Anyways, this is just dpeculation. There's an unconfirmed theory floating around the internet that Discord IS Starswirl.

Trixie isn't exactly Twilight's rival in canon. Starswirl may come back, but it would be rather odd and likely won't happen. Also, Twi becoming an Alicorn is now pretty much guaranteed with Today's news of the Season Finale.

Oh yeah, Forgot about that. But still assistant and Student arent the same. Spike assists Twi but does she teaches him magic?

Discord doesnt have StarSwirls Manly beard.

To Twi maybe not. But to Trixie she is.

Twilight is more intrested about magic than being a princess so turning into a Alicorn wont help her crap since it would only give her the ability to Fly.

Also about the Alicorn trapped in the Amulet Part. Do you think its possible?

I have a theory Discord could be the real Twilight and the Twilight we've been seeing up until this point is a fake imposter that is actually a changeling. And also Princess Celestia is Scootaloo's mother. Scootaloo isn't really disabled either, she is leeching off disability benefits that princess Celestia provides to ponies with disabilities,

BUT HERE'S THE TWIST.

Celestia knows about Scootaloo's deception but since she is Scootaloo's mother she lets her get away with it. Princess Luna finds out about this and that's why she is so distant from the ponies because she doesn't want them to know that she knows.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

I have a theory Discord could be the real Twilight and the Twilight we've been seeing up until this point is a fake imposter that is actually a changeling. And also Princess Celestia is Scootaloo's mother. Scootaloo isn't really disabled either, she is leeching off disability benefits that princess Celestia provides to ponies with disabilities,

BUT HERE'S THE TWIST.

Celestia knows about Scootaloo's deception but since she is Scootaloo's mother she lets her get away with it. Princess Luna finds out about this and that's why she is so distant from the ponies because she doesn't want them to know that she knows.

Omg, I thought the same thing! :o Also, isn't it weird that Twilight's name backward is "Thgiliwt"? Sounds like some Lovecraftian bad guy, or something! Like, Thg'iliwt! Coincidence? I think not!