Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Best Fan Tournament - Other Ponies (Results)

Champion RD92

Results:

Luna

Winner: ~ds8~

Discord

Winner: ~Chaotic Discord~

Derpy

Winner: BatBrony

Trixie

Winner: Tom the Rock

Lyra

Winner: Tails Alone

Celestia

Winner: Harmonic Revelations

Scootaloo

Winner: Scootacool

Vinyl

Winner: ~Wubs~

Congrats to the winners :D

Edited by ~Chaotic RD92~
  • Brohoof 7

Hello!

I don't really like threads like this to be honest, they tend to break some people's hearts at the end...

Why am i not on Best Celestia fan? :(

Well, i guess i wish everypony good luck!

• Brohoof 3

Hello!

I don't really like threads like this to be honest, they tend to break some people's hearts at the end...

Why am i not on Best Celestia fan? :(

Well, i guess i wish everypony good luck!

You could have nominated yourself for best Celestia fan if you had wanted. It's too late now though, unfortuantely :/

Sorrrrrry :(

• Brohoof 2

You could have nominated yourself for best Celestia fan if you had wanted. It's too late now though, unfortuantely :/

I never knew there were these kinds of things!

133118689269.jpg

Oh well... No worries... I guess i'll just unsee this thread :P Good luck again i guess, it's just a game, i guess :P

Edited by Concord
  • Brohoof 2

I haven't seen any nominations. This contest is rigged and I call shenanigans! Let me find an angry mob and show you how justice feels!

Concord, join me, you can be second in command of the mob.

• Brohoof 1

This contest is clearly a fake, because I'm not a best Celestia fan option. I call shennanigans, OP, shennanigans.

If I'm not an option it's clearly rigged.

What the heck are you talking about, you're the first option...

It's certainly not rigged, I don't know what you guys are talking about...

• Brohoof 1

Sorry Concord, better luck next time. I hope you have good luck on whatever it is that luck is. I'm not sure right now. 

Also, my new glasses are hurting my eyes, it's hard to read right now.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Pfft, I was so confused. I had no idea it was split into two separate topics.

Seems to be a very straightforward lead for many people. This looks like it'll turn out far simpler than the Mane Six. To be expected xP

• Brohoof 1

There are more than two Lyra fans you know. =_= There's also Cota, sks_burns, Kamil, NASCARFAN160, Rolls Royce, Morager, Jonke, Aaramus...I could go on but you get the point.

Those are the only ones who were nominated. These aren't "all" the fans of anypony.

Pfft, I was so confused. I had no idea it was split into two separate topics.

Seems to be a very straightforward lead for many people. This looks like it'll turn out far simpler than the Mane Six. To be expected xP

For Celestia I'm currently in the lead (How flattering) but Apocalyptic is catching up, even if just slightly.

Hmm.

I'm not even close to Scootacool when it comes to Scootaloo. She's my favorite, but i'm not crazy about her.

So, my vote go to Scootac..... I mean Key Gear

can i nominate me vs ? i think it would make a very good matchup, seeing as we both love her so much! and are we allowed to nominate ourselves? i didn't know...

:o

I don't wanna have to fight my friend!!!! I don't wanna fight anyone!!! :(

Why would you do this to me?!

we all know who would win anyways though *coughcough*man with the bass and tux*coughcough*

post-4283-0-50188500-1358565033_thumb.jpg

because i am evil! boohahaha! but seriously, what's wrong with a little competition between friends? huh?

prepare to eat bow, bass boy! XD

ps, i'm not very good at this trash talking, sorry...

aYSiF5y.jpg

It took me a grand total 14 hours to realize that this thread exists. That's an academy record.

/sad

I have to say that I'm slightly disappointed that Tom the Rock doesn't dominate the poll.

• Brohoof 1

feeling....... deeply hurt........ the numbers of times i have stood up for Celestia and i'm not nominated 

and as for Derpy... i can kinda understand but i have allot more respect for the character.

now if you excuse me i'm gona go cry in a corner now and plot vengeance against RD92 

< Is getting blown out

< Doesn't care

Perhaps I should leave my humble home more often and post in other places. I guess advertising in one place is a bad idea anyways, when everyone's scared to visit.

• Brohoof 2

...How am I beating Starswirl? :P

Not that I'm complaining. Second would be nice. Though it is quite obvious Tom is going to win. Because Tom

• Brohoof 1

I still don't know how I'm beating Apocalyptic. But thank you to all who voted for me. I appreciate it.

Concord is still best Celestia fan though.

It's a close call. Even if I don't win second place would be nice.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 3

>Is getting blown out

>Doesn't care

Perhaps I should leave my humble home more often and post in other places. I guess advertising in one place is a bad idea anyways, when everyone's scared to visit.

Fixed.

And I should totally do the same more often. For once it seems that staying home all day has been a slightly bad thing. Who would have guessed?