1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Title: Keep Calm and Flutter On
Air Date: January 19th, 2013
Synopsis: Princess Celestia tasks the ponies with reforming Discord, a mischievous spirit of disharmony, but Fluttershy is the only one who is willing to give him a chance.

Qcord returns to the Ponyprise, to the blatant unamusement of Captain Sparkle and her crew of pony friends.

img-1094384-1-the_end_of_discord_by_altr

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 31

Where do we watch it? Usually there is a link of some sort to a place to view the episode? I would love to know where! Thanks everypony.

Edited by Rooish

Well, it's time for the clash of the titans that we've been waiting for probably since "The Return of Harmony" last season; Discord, god of chaos and trolling vs. Fluttershy, the element of kindness and the only pony to date to successfully troll Discord.  This episode will end one of two ways.

We'll get either this...

discord_purchases_fluttershy_by_mattyhex

Or, this...

60181+-+Discord+artist+coconut-cloud+flu

Personally, I think there's a 50/50 chance for both scenarios at this point. -_-  LET THE CHAOS COMMENCE EVERYPONY!!!!!!! B)  My body is ready... wait, no it's not, NO IT'S NOT, OH GOSH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  :angry:

• Brohoof 7

Twilight: "Princess Celestia, why in the name of Equestria would you bring back Discord?!?!"

Princess Celestia: "Maybe because somepony hasn't been sending me letters this season!"

1288859782062.jpg

• Brohoof 35

I loved the delivery of Twilight's "Yeah right, that's Discord." line.

Also, HOLY SHIT PONY SWEEPSTAKES NEXT WEEK. I'm going to laugh so hard when some 20 year old wins it, although I'm sure the people running it have planned for that eventuality.

• Brohoof 2

I love nonchalantly Celestia says "oh, sure, I cast a spell to stop Discord from stealing the elements again. No biggie. Didn't do it last time for some reason."

Use for his magic, huh...

Well, reality warping could be used for a lot of things.

Blushing Fluttershy is adorable, btw.

DISCORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 5

And she couldn't have cast this element protecting spell last time?

Also, Celestia's line translated is something like "Have fun, I'm a-getting the @&$@ out of here ;) "

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 5

Did Discord just break the 4th wall after he made the demon beavers? I wasn't paying attention.

God it is good to see him again. Already plenty of Discord humor :)

• Brohoof 1

I loved the delivery of Twilight's "Yeah right, that's Discord." line.

Also, HOLY SHIT PONY SWEEPSTAKES NEXT WEEK. I'm going to laugh so hard when some 20 year old wins it, although I'm sure the people running it have planned for that eventuality.

Actually, it's only for ages 6-12 apparently... >.<

Dick-Cord!  What!  Dang that isn't what I expected.  At least thats what I heard.  

Did Rainbow Dash just call him "Dick-cord"?!? That's what I heard.

THAT'S NOT PG

It sure sounded like it.

As for the episode so far, pretty darn awesome.

• Brohoof 4

Well, it's official, Flutternoogie is now canon.  That alone just made my day.  And it only took about two seconds for Discord to start bucking things up; BEST IDEA EVER CELESTIA!!!!!  Dear Lord, we'll be lucky if Sweet Apple Acres isn't burnt to the ground by the end of the episode after what he did to those beavers!!!

• Brohoof 2

LOL Pinkie Pie is mad at Discord because he didn't make it also rain whipped cream to go with the chocolate rain, gotta love her priorities. And if there is anyone Fluttershy's stare wouldn't work on it would of course be Discord.

• Brohoof 7