Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Non-Pony Music

Just A Guy

The Idea is to upload ONLY music related to MLP, and I can't upload any non-pony music?

If it's like that, it's kinda sad, because, there are some big quantity songs (Already made songs, and upcoming songs) that wont be mlp related...

Like A song About Duke nuke-em I did, and another one called Mushroom Cloud...

And the last one I did Called Sakura Flowers...

All of them, can't be on Pony.fm?

I normally do Dubstep, but I don't have any dubstep song related to mlp, I do have house songs related to mlp, but What I love is Dubstep, and people would know me because of the house/complextro and not the dubstep (My passion).

The only Actual MLP related Dubstep Song, will be reveled the 21 (Derpy's Day :3)

And Another doubt, there are a lot of Brony musicians, so, Those non-pony music counts as Brony music? Because it was made by a brony, or actually it doesn't?

The Idea is to upload ONLY music related to MLP, and I can't upload any non-pony music?

And Another doubt, there are a lot of Brony musicians, so, Those non-pony music counts as Brony music? Because it was made by a brony, or actually it doesn't?

That is correct; music which is not My Little Pony fan music has no place on Pony.fm, regardless of whether it is made by a brony or not.

There are no plans at this time to allow non-pony music of any kind on Pony.fm. What makes Pony.fm special is that it's conceived as a fan site in the truest sense of the term. It is meant to be a place that the FiM fandom can gather around and call its own, and know full well that it's the place to go for all things fan music.

Keeping the focus relatively narrow like that will help bring out all the features the site will have specifically designed for pony music and will prevent the community from becoming diluted with content that, in all honesty, most of the site's visitors will not be interested in. It'll also go a long way toward keeping the infrastructural costs of the place in check...

With that said, Pony.fm has a very organized codebase and could feasibly be readapted into a general music hosting site at some point down the line. I can't say whether I'll ever do that or not, because competing with SoundCloud or Bandcamp isn't really what I'm after, but you never know.