Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

QueenChrysalis

what? can somepony tell me what this thread is for??

soz yuo can azts like a idiot and note geet bannedXD XD XD XDX Or, if you speak english, so you can act like an idiot and not get banned. At least, that's the theory. Edited by Nyan Cat
  • Brohoof 1

nayan cat put it the best but lrp is mad at us the best troll tho is rose

what? can somepony tell me what this thread is for??

soz yuo can azts like a idiot and note geet bannedXD XD XD XDX Or, if you speak english, so you can act like an idiot and not get banned. At least, that's the theory.

Trolling is useless, it never works on anyone with the mental capacity greater than that of a rock. This forum game is stupid.

eyup

Trolls are big scary creatures that lives under you'r bed and under bridges.

Trolling = Trolls with style, like pimp trolls.

No, really?

Posted Image

nayan cat put it the best but lrp is mad at us the best troll tho is rose

eyup

Alright seriously now, this thread is kinda useless because people can't get trolled since this is a troll thread...

-_-

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

You shouldn't be attempting to make fights if you can't even keep your own grammer in check.

(Am I doing it right?)

no really grammer is a part of trolling the way to troll is to put a funny pic or to find a post that is angry to anothere user and "troll" him its all for fun and games

no really grammer is a part of trolling the way to troll is to put a funny pic or to find a post that is angry to anothere user and "troll" him its all for fun and games

Ah.

Well that sounds abit to crude for my likings.

I'd actually like to be in a good debate, but I can't find those anywhere =/

Trolling is a form of social engineering used to create chaos and anger (lulz) for the benefit of the troll. Real trolling involves getting yourself ingrained within a community so you can cause said chaos and anger, and doing so without being banned. Trolls thrive off the reactions of those they troll.

A person who just posts offensive images isn't a troll, they're a twit. A person who just joins a forum and calls name isn't trolling, they're just dumb. A person who sticks to one thread isn't trolling. Trolling generally involves social engineering, ie: manipulating people to get the desired reaction over the course of time.

Therefore, there can be no trolling done in this thread. But to play along, I'm posting this. :­)

• Brohoof 2

Trolling is a form of social engineering used to create chaos and anger (lulz) for the benefit of the troll. Real trolling involves getting yourself ingrained within a community so you can cause said chaos and anger, and doing so without being banned. Trolls thrive off the reactions of those they troll.

A person who just posts offensive images isn't a troll, they're a twit. A person who just joins a forum and calls name isn't trolling, they're just dumb. A person who sticks to one thread isn't trolling. Trolling generally involves social engineering, ie: manipulating people to get the desired reaction over the course of time.

Therefore, there can be no trolling done in this thread. But to play along, I'm posting this. :­)

yeah that's what I said some comments ago (talking seriously now)

Never have I heard of such a horribel request.

Gunna be a bad day for some ponies who are too sensitive.

Give me a reason why I should troll!

You think its funny?

Up in the interwebs, it hurts people and makes bad jokes.

Never will this be something to premote.

Gunna be leaving this forum if this is what people do.

Let me say something!

YOU are horrible!

Down and out. Cya later bitches.

CAN SUM 1 TEECH ME HOW 2 TRULL LIEK A PRO?

Let's see... the first thing you would do is join a community using a false persona. An example would be joining a Sonic the Hedgehog forum claiming to be an over-the-top Sonic fan, a furry forum with a name like 69silverfox69, etc. Basically, you would pick a so-called "vulnerable" group, and try to act like the stereotypical depiction shows them. Already being a member of the forum to begin with would give you the benefit of knowing things already, but you'd have to be careful to use a proxy so nobody ran an IP check and banned both your accounts.

Next, you try to get the community to trust you, perhaps by crossposting threads from other forums if you don't feel like making legitimate threads of your own. To many people, postcount = greater respect. Once you've got enough respect, that's when you start making subtle jabs: Enough to offend, but staying within the rules. Do this enough that so, while being respected for being a high-postcount member, people still hate you. This will provide a steady stream of lulz.

Never resort to just spamming shock images until you're bored and want banned. That's when you spam YHBT HAND with the shock image of your choice. Go out with a bang, so to speak. Congratulations, you will have successfully milked a lulzcow. While this is a very straightforward trolling plan, it at least gets the point across.

...What? He asked.

• Brohoof 2

Let's see... the first thing you would do is join a community using a false persona. An example would be joining a Sonic the Hedgehog forum claiming to be an over-the-top Sonic fan, a furry forum with a name like 69silverfox69, etc. Basically, you would pick a so-called "vulnerable" group, and try to act like the stereotypical depiction shows them. Already being a member of the forum to begin with would give you the benefit of knowing things already, but you'd have to be careful to use a proxy so nobody ran an IP check and banned both your accounts.

Next, you try to get the community to trust you, perhaps by crossposting threads from other forums if you don't feel like making legitimate threads of your own. To many people, postcount = greater respect. Once you've got enough respect, that's when you start making subtle jabs: Enough to offend, but staying within the rules. Do this enough that so, while being respected for being a high-postcount member, people still hate you. This will provide a steady stream of lulz.

Never resort to just spamming shock images until you're bored and want banned. That's when you spam YHBT HAND with the shock image of your choice. Go out with a bang, so to speak. Congratulations, you will have successfully milked a lulzcow. While this is a very straightforward trolling plan, it at least gets the point across.

...What? He asked.

lololol i tottaly trull0rd u B cause i new how 2 trull1111