twilight_sparkle

Planning MLP FIM Dungeons and Dragons?

When is the practice? I haven't been on for two days and I have no idea what's going on or when practice is. Anybody know?

That's okay, none of the rest of us know either :)

As I said, I should be good whenever, just let me know.

• Brohoof 1

Tonight's a no-show I'm afraid... I have had some admin work to do :(  Next weekend should be better however I cannot say for sure...  Sorry guys.

• Brohoof 1

Woah, long time no see! I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, but I needed to focus on school work, because of grades and all that stuff. You guys haven't started yet? I'm actually surprised. I still have my character and I'm ready to go if you are.

HE LIVES

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?

Seriously, though, good to see you.

Tonight's a no-show I'm afraid... I have had some admin work to do sad.png  Next weekend should be better however I cannot say for sure...  Sorry guys.

I'll be back on for the weekend, then.

Oh, just to catch you up on things, Track makes my schedule terrible, but we can find a Sunday to play these games. Also, I got 2nd place running the 55m high hurdles for indoor conferance, if there are track guys out there. :P

• Brohoof 1

sunday sound good for to me  

not a track person but congrats since that sound like a great accomplishment laugh.png  

Oh, just to catch you up on things, Track makes my schedule terrible, but we can find a Sunday to play these games. Also, I got 2nd place running the 55m high hurdles for indoor conferance, if there are track guys out there. tongue.png

Sunday's are good with me since I have a two-week break starting this weekend (EASTER!!)  So I'll be bale to host something then ;)

And good show with that running!  I'm not exactly a track enthusiast but I do run the 1500m for my Air Cadets Squadron every year.  I'm also shocking at hurdles XD  I may be lanky as hell (apparently) and my legs are like two Slendermen but I cannot clear those damn fences XD  I just prefer to kick them down... much easier if you ask me ;)

I also want you mages to be comig up with a repetoire of your magic.  By that, I mean I need you to organise what spells your character can cast (as many of you mages will be entiltled to create and use your own spells at a certain point). 

And on a final note:  I need all players to have completed--

1) A legitimate character sheet

2) A posted picture of your pony made on pony creator and exported with no/white background

3) A general knowing of the rules

4) A time when you are most likely to be on

CONTACT ME VIA PM TO FINALISE ALL THIS, IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING OR FEEL LIKE TELLING ME I'M AWESOME... IF YOU DO THAT I'LL GIVE YOU PERKS ;)

I joke of course...

(or do I?)

so my guildies are starting their own DND (regular DND which i cant join cause they play everyday and i cant make to them) and it started to make me wonder are we going to roll for stats cause i was sitting in the chat while they make their characters and the DM had every player roll for stats and stuff

so my guildies are starting their own DND (regular DND which i cant join cause they play everyday and i cant make to them) and it started to make me wonder are we going to roll for stats cause i was sitting in the chat while they make their characters and the DM had every player roll for stats and stuff

That's the traditional way, but not everyone does that. I assumed we weren't since there was no requirement on the character sheet but I suppose it's possible if everyone wanted to.

Sorry about being gone for so long, I've been at a three day Model United Nations conference and the bloody internet in the Twin Cities costs way too much when in a hotel. Now I'm home. Yay!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome back! I hope it was fun! There is now a slight lull in action here, and I think we have a little more to get squared away before we start this. I know it's been a long time waiting, and rest assured that we ALL want to play errayday, but a tad more waiting is in order to make sure it is about as streamlined as possible. Anyway, I wouldn't be too worried about having life events interrupt online events right now. I mean, even if we were already playing and you had to go for something important, I'm sure the rest of us would understand. (though we might be moderately disappointed-but that's selfish). Anyway, good to have you back. 

PS: This started as me just saying the first two sentences. Then it said that there was an issue because of word count, so I decided to write a monologue or something. That isn't to discount it's credibility, however. :)

• Brohoof 1

Sorry about being gone for so long, I've been at a three day Model United Nations conference and the bloody internet in the Twin Cities costs way too much when in a hotel. Now I'm home. Yay!

Welcome back laugh.png 

That's the traditional way, but not everyone does that. I assumed we weren't since there was no requirement on the character sheet but I suppose it's possible if everyone wanted to.

o ok well it up to  everyone then i don't care either way i was just wondering after i was listening in on my guild tongue.png

Just letting you all know, my schedule is going to be a little tighter than before. One, I've got a funeral to go to this upcoming weekend. Two, my friend and I are working to create a really cool film that will take a couple of months to complete, so we'll have to be out for whenever we can to scout locations, work on storyboards, plan, gather our team, and actually go out and film, not to mention the weeks it will take to edit and fully render with special effects. Needless to say, I may not be AS available as I have previously been for a while. Hopefully I'll have some time during the summer to focus on this stuff a little more intensely. 

Hi! I would like to join. Can someone please give me a set of rules that a preteen would understand? And, BTW, what are we going to use for the dice?

(Also, If you have no idea how an RP is supposed to go, check out Friendship is Dragons.)

I don't think we'll have many more joining, you'll have to check in with Ballistic or Twilight. Now, are we going to begin this weekend or next weekend.

Hi! I would like to join. Can someone please give me a set of rules that a preteen would understand? And, BTW, what are we going to use for the dice?

(Also, If you have no idea how an RP is supposed to go, check out Friendship is Dragons.)

Sorry, this RP is full.  :(

I can be availible most of next week for training, etc. including this Sunday. 

So, to add to my awesome scheduling constraints, I am now sick with a 103+ fever JUST THIS AFTERNOON. This means I can't play ANYTHING this weekend, even if it's just a practice. Life can really be a jerk sometimes. Anyway....yeah. I'm going to bed. But before that... Double Rainboom!!!!! YEAH!!! 

• Brohoof 1

is ther a way to get notified if there a practice session starting or something cause i dont want to go like "let check roll20 to see if there anyone on it, o no one there ill check again in 10 min" cause that what ive been doing and i'm starting to feel stupid

• Brohoof 2

is ther a way to get notified if there a practice session starting or something cause i dont want to go like "let check roll20 to see if there anyone on it, o no one there ill check again in 10 min" cause that what ive been doing and i'm starting to feel stupid

A well raised point...

I can post here when practice sessions are going live.  I may be able to host one tonight...  If I can people to attend.  Brohoof this post if you are able to.  Or if you feel like this is be cheating for brohoofs, we can use a PM.

• Brohoof 2

A well raised point...

I can post here when practice sessions are going live.  I may be able to host one tonight...  If I can people to attend.  Brohoof this post if you are able to.  Or if you feel like this is be cheating for brohoofs, we can use a PM.

can u actually skype me when you start the for today's session 

and can someone explain to me wat so good about getting a lot of brohoofs cause i just thought they were just like likes on Facebook or Tumblr?

Edited by Azure Flames

A well raised point...

Depends on when tonight. I'm going to soccer practice at 5:30 and will be back at sometime around 8:15.

I don't have a lot of time myself tonight.  I'm playing some Amnesia with my dearest and then it will be 'bedtime' as it were... I can use my laptop in bed though.  Just come on between 2330h and 0100h GMT and I can sort somethng out.  But I will be limited to text only.

• Brohoof 1

Waiting for someone to post for 10 days has been painful, so I'll just say it now. Please tell me that we will finally start this thing this weekend.

a been wait too >_< i was planning to post this same question this Friday but yea are we starting this thing this weekend 

/walks into thread

/reads updates

/points to previous posts where she says she is ready when everyone else is

I love how I broke the silence and a bunch of people suddenly started posting :P I feel like everybody was waiting for someone else to post XD