Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP FIM Dungeons and Dragons?

twilight_sparkle

Actually, this thread (as in the one I'm currently posting in) is unaffiliated with the thread you're refering to. That thread is the reboot of a separate pony D&D thread that I started quite a while ago. In fact, I actually mentioned the original in this thread at the time. So it's a different one, but I should think anyone from here would be welcome there. I hope that clears things up a bit.

this was the other DND i was talking about that i was in XD

i still dont know wat to do on the character sheet for the one that is a reboot of yours

this was the other DND i was talking about that i was in XD

i still dont know wat to do on the character sheet for the one that is a reboot of yours

First of all, I know this is the one you were talking about. I believe you joined it at about the same time that I posted in regards to the thread I already had going. But that's neither here nor there. Anyway, I'll help you with the character sheet if you tell me what the problem is.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

how is it getting disturbing?

well im just waiting for the GM to post a status update or something

and lastly "something"  

sorry i couldnt resist XD

Edited by Azure Flames
  • Brohoof 1

how is it getting disturbing?

well im just waiting for the GM to post a status update or something

and lastly "something"  

sorry i couldnt resist XD

Cut him some slack, Azure. He's worried about November 23.

Still, it would be nice if Ballistic would post.

• Brohoof 1

Cut him some slack, Azure. He's worried about November 23.

Still, it would be nice if Ballistic would post.

I'm also hyper for Novermber 23rd, then I'll finally get to go to some people and say that my theory on that final scene of The Name of the Doctor is correct. I have so much proof, that when it came to me, it was like that damn add where they're like, "My aha moment was when..."

God, I hate that ad. But point is, it said that the thingie will be continued on November 23rd, maybe for the 50th anniversary for Doctor Who. But. My theory. Is flawless. Oh, and commenting on what I said, with going to people and saying that I was right, that's in future tense. I haven't told them of my theory yet. :D