Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How masculine/femenine are you?

Piodx

How does your brain work? 

Now, before you think something else, this has nothing to do with your sexual orientation, this is a thread made to ask everyone, are you more femenine than masculine yourself? Or viseversa?

If you are confused, let me guide you a little bit. 

For myself, I am a guy, and i act/think more like a girl most of the times (Resulting this into having more friends that are girls than boys) I am extremely sensitive, i love watching love stories (Exepting, duh, Twiderp) And i despise getting dirty or anything related to that sort of thing.

Calculating, i think I am 70% femenine and 30% masculine, How about you? 

• Brohoof 6

I am a guy but same as you I have more friends that are girls than boys. I can be manly but sometimes I can be EXTREMELY sensitive and just like you I hate getting dirty.

Calculation: 60 % more femenine and 40% more masculine.

• Brohoof 1

I am quite masculine for a girl, I have worn makeup once after being forced to.

I hate anything sentimentally touching - and by that I mean in movies cos I hate crying, much to my boyfriend's disappointment - as well as I love grimdark stories. I hate love stories, shopping, etc, but love gaming.

I'm mostly masculine, but a bit feminine too. Maybe 70%/30%? :P

Edited by Firebolt
  • Brohoof 1

I am 50% feminine and 50% masculine. I'm a dude who finds violence is worthwhile but not the right choice. I wish I had more friends that were girls, but I'm in middle school so they're mostly made up of prissy douches that can barely get more than an F in Science.

• Brohoof 4

...so they're mostly made up of prissy douches that can barely get more than an F in Science.

This. You pretty much summed up the opposite of me (As in Science and hopefully a nice person) and the reason I don't talk to a lot of girls, and mostly talk to guys/no one ever. So I applaud you.

• Brohoof 1

Depends on who I'm with. When I'm in the company of real-life friends, I can act like a guy. I'll pretend I'm all tough and masculine and HOO-AH! and things of that sort. But when I'm all alone, the real me emerges, and she is quite feminine. I don't use makeup, paint my nails, nothing of that sort. However, I'm usually very sensitive. I used to not care about getting dirty, but now I can't stand it. Grosses me out. 

So yeah, I'd probably say I'm 70 % female and 30% male.

• Brohoof 4

I am quite masculine for a girl, I have worn makeup once after being forced to.

I hate anything sentimentally touching - and by that I mean in movies cos I hate crying, much to my boyfriend's disappointment - as well as I love grimdark stories. I hate love stories, shopping, etc, but love gaming.

I'm mostly masculine, but a bit feminine too. Maybe 70%/30%? :P

I don't want to offend ya firebolt, but I actually had no idea you where a girl o-o.

Anyways now that thats outta the way..

I consider myself to be kinda femenine in emotional aspects. I actually like the way most girls are compared to guys, I like to have someone  as a friend who truly cares for me, and would be willing to listen to stuff I have troubles with. Not to say no guys are like this, but girls seem to be alot better with that type of thing. Even though I don't really consider myself a big emotional type of guy outward, I still kinda wish I was so i'm not sure if thats considered femenine or not.

I also am not really into football, or any sports really. Of course I am a gamer so that would be one reason why I would be masculine. Since Girl gamers are pretty rare. I don't really like sexual jokes that much, most of the time I'll just play along with them if I really have some guy making them, but I don't really like them. I'm not really that interested in anything sexual anyways that much. Except on the times where my apparently inherently dirty guy mind escapes :P.

I have alot of girls who I hang around at school, although overall I don't have much in the way of friends. I wouldn't be surprised if people think I'm a loner :P.

I'm not really one that likes basically all of the masculine gender sterotypes though, I mean I disliked them even before I became a brony, and even more now.

Anyways, don't wanna drag this on to much with my rambling :P.

• Brohoof 4

Here in my country being femenine is a huge sin. No one wants girly guys running around. Although we do have one guy like that at school. High pitched voice, skippity hops everywhere, rarely seen with guys and they only hang out with him so they can talk to girls too. Also, everything about him is girly. I wasn't surprised when they found som e beauty face wash in his bag.

I suppose I would be 20% Feminine even then. Yes I do have a couple of friends who are girls but the majority is guys.

I don't like crying at the movies, I hate it when people get scared by rats and stuff (It's a rodent, just smash it with a broom stick or something and it wont bother you anymore). 

I absolutely despise all the romantic stuff. My friends who are girls say that makes me immature but why would anyone in his right mind be able to watch Twilight without barfing?

Edited by The Awesome One

I would say about 65% masculine and 35% feminine, though I for the most part am not interested in Gore for the sake of Gore there are some things I watch play or read that are so over the top with blood and guts that I find them hilarious. I have never really been to much into sports, there are some I enjoy playing but watching them to me is pretty boring with the exception of wrestling. I hate cleaning but I love cooking I do have a sensitive side and am not afraid to show my emotions.

I also am not really into football, or any sports really. Of course I am a gamer so that would be one reason why I would be masculine. Since Girl gamers are pretty rare. I don't really like sexual jokes that much, most of the time I'll just play along with them if I really have some guy making them, but I don't really like them. I'm not really that interested in anything sexual anyways that much. Except on the times where my apparently inherently dirty guy mind escapes :P.

Ugh, i second this so much, i don't like football at ALL! >.<  And here it gets worse, Mexico is basically full of football everywhere (Soccer) In High School about 90% of the boys spoke, lived, i mean, they almost sleep football themselves, it was just annoying for me. 

Also, sexual jokes are not my taste eighter, most of the times i just don't like the way they are made. 

• Brohoof 4

Eh, that's a tough one.  Mostly have male friends, yet the only time I act tough or 'manly' around them is when I'm obviously joking (acting tough otherwise is not safe for the health of a 120 pound 20 year old...).  I have a sensitive side, though I do my best not to show it.  I'm going to have to go 50/50 on this one, though it probably ends up leaning more to the feminine side.

I havent really thought abot my masculinity level. lets see Im waaaay into cars and everything about them,i love getting my hands dirty for some tough work, i fart and belch all the time,make sexist remarks towards women while being a total gentleman,and i live in a total 'sty. on the other hand i like cleaning,and cooking,i am very aware of certian things....i would have to guesstimate and say 90% is masucline and 5%is feminine. the other 5% is neither

I don't want to offend ya firebolt, but I actually had no idea you where a girl o-o.

Anyways now that thats outta the way..

I consider myself to be kinda femenine in emotional aspects. I actually like the way most girls are compared to guys, I like to have someone  as a friend who truly cares for me, and would be willing to listen to stuff I have troubles with. Not to say no guys are like this, but girls seem to be alot better with that type of thing. Even though I don't really consider myself a big emotional type of guy outward, I still kinda wish I was so i'm not sure if thats considered femenine or not.

I have alot of girls who I hang around at school, although overall I don't have much in the way of friends. I wouldn't be surprised if people think I'm a loner :P.

I'm not really one that likes basically all of the masculine gender sterotypes though, I mean I disliked them even before I became a brony, and even more now.

Anyways, don't wanna drag this on to much with my rambling :P.

You have just described me 100%!

We are litellary twins!

This is plain creepy I just can't believe it!

And we don't even know each other!!

• Brohoof 2

well, a tear came to my eye on several occasions as i work my way through Background Pony, so at this point, i would have to say im a big sobbing girl. but, i do have a sweet beard, so it balances out. 

i would say im about 50/50, depending on the situation and how i respond to it. 

• Brohoof 2

Ugh, i second this so much, i don't like football at ALL! >.<  And here it gets worse, Mexico is basically full of football everywhere (Soccer) In High School about 90% of the boys spoke, lived, i mean, they almost sleep football themselves, it was just annoying for me. 

Also, sexual jokes are not my taste eighter, most of the times i just don't like the way they are made

Regardless of where you are some type of sport is pretty popular among the majority of guys.

Also just for clarification I am American so I am talking about American Football :), I just forgot about clarifying that. But everything is still valid, I'm not really a big sports fan. Not to mention terrible at it.( I played Soccer for like 5 years, and I still suck at it lol.)

I really don't like sexual jokes, but the influence of society makes me kinda have to act like it sometimes. Sometimes it'll influence me even when others are not around, but for the most part I really don't like them.

I don't really understand whats so funny making jokes about sexual stuff. Then again I don't understand many things about people so ya know :P.

• Brohoof 1

Middle ground. I'm pretty submissive and sweet but I like aggressive games and movies. Kind of effeminate in real life to be honest but when I get on Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto I'm all "Yeah!! Beer! Woman! Explosions! Killing things!"

Oh boy..ah...I'm a girl, so..let's see.

I'd say 50/50, I think. I love violent video games and rock music (Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Red...Oingo Boingo XD) and gore and skyrim and dark emo-y things (and can also go into fits of psychotic rage/sorrow) and will stab a can open with a knife if a can opener is nowhere to be found, but I also love opera and long dresses and I can get pretty emotional sometimes. And apparently I can be very cute as well. ^_^

It really depends on the day, I suppose.

Wait, you like RED? Awesome, another RED fan on the forums! I guess Breaking Benjamin is pretty good. I don't listen to much of their work, though.

• Brohoof 1

Wait, you like RED? Awesome, another RED fan on the forums! I guess Breaking Benjamin is pretty good. I don't listen to much of their work, though.

Red is awesome. ;) Breathe Into Me and Already Over are 2 of my favourites...I still love Hide though.

Breaking Benjamin is amazing.

What about Skillet? Heard of them?

• Brohoof 2

Well I'm a guy but I definitely have a feminine side. I'd say maybe 60% Feminie, 40% Masculine.

First off I am a sucker for love stories a lot of the time, I still like stuffed animals. I like some girly music emphasis on some. I'm also not big on real life violence at all. But on the other hand I'm still a big nerd for stuff like Skyrim, Mass Effect etc. and I love Rock music and stuff like that. I'm very split but personality wise if you'd ask my friends I'm a bit more feminine than masculine.

I'd say I'm somewhat masculine. I enjoy physical exertion, I have a male-ish voice (Although that doesn't really mean anything.) And I don't really get emotional over things unles they really mean something to me. I'd say I'm 70% masculine, 30% feminine.

• Brohoof 1

Middle ground. I'm pretty submissive and sweet but I like aggressive games and movies. Kind of effeminate in real life to be honest but when I get on Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto I'm all "Yeah!! Beer! Woman! Explosions! Killing things!"

Kind of interesting how the mind can work sometimes, I am fairly masculine for the most part in real life but some episodes and scenes in MLP make me "daaaaaaaaw cartoon ponies they are so adorable I just want to hug them." This especially true whenever Derpy shows up, I know she is a background pony but still.

Red is awesome. ;) Breathe Into Me and Already Over are 2 of my favourites...I still love Hide though.

Breaking Benjamin is amazing.

What about Skillet? Heard of them?

Oh yeah. I have most of Skillet's albums, except for Skillet, Hey You, I Love Your Soul, and Invincible. Great group, although I think their quality has kind of been declining lately.

Oh yeah. I have most of Skillet's albums, except for Skillet, Hey You, I Love Your Soul, and Invincible. Great group, although I think their quality has kind of been declining lately.

I have Awake. But yeah, the quality is going downhill.

Three Days Grace? I've lost a bit of faith in them because Adam resigned, but..still good music.