Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How masculine/femenine are you?

Piodx

Red is awesome. ;) Breathe Into Me and Already Over are 2 of my favourites...I still love Hide though.

Breaking Benjamin is amazing.

What about Skillet? Heard of them?

Just thought I'd jump in on the conversation to say that I love Red, Breaking benjamin, AND skillet. :)

Me too. I assume everyone is a guy until I find out otherwise because this is the internet and it has far more men roaming about than women. Since I don't really care about somebody's sex I don't even try to find out which it is, leading to me erroneously calling almost all females by masculine pronouns at least once.

Yeah, there is a noticeable amount more guys on most of the internet then girls, and it is almost impossible to tell sometimes.

It doesn't really matter if I know what gender someone is though, I'll still mix up pronouns on people all the time while typing hehe. I can't tell you how many times i've said him for a girl and her for a guy and everything in between :P.

• Brohoof 1

I should be 50% masculine and 50% feminine. I am a guy and believe I am straight.

I just have a different way of thinking:

Strikes:

- I don't go to the gym or like exercising. Yes, I am one of those nerds... but not really as nerdy as you think.

- I hate getting myself dirty and need to clean myself up once I do.

- I talk about my feelings too much.

Who am I exactly then?

- I play a lot of video games

- I make art on the computer and music on the computer also

- I have an aggressive nature, it's just that I hold it in a lot. I am jolly most of the time but then when I do get angry, ... just don't wish that I get angry. :P

Aside from physically being a girl, I'm rather androgynous in personality. Online that is; in person I can be rather feminine in appearance but when I speak you can tell I'm quite 'girly'. I do like cutesy things, I like boys, makeup, fixing my hair and other things that the traditional girl would be interested in. However, I don't fault it as much as most girls. Like, 'Oh God this celeb is so hawt muscles <333' and there's just me..'Yeah he looks..great.'.

I'm more masculine than I am feminine as a boy, I suppose. I'm not too active with the exception that I do Karate two days a week. (I am currently a white belt with a red stripe that I earned from respect and listening.) I'd rather spend my time inside recoloring pictures, producing videos, playing 'shoot 'em up' videogames, etc. I know a lot about computers and tech. 

Red is awesome. ;) Breathe Into Me and Already Over are 2 of my favourites...I still love Hide though.

Breaking Benjamin is amazing.

What about Skillet? Heard of them?

I FREAKIN' LOVE RED, SKILLET, AND BREAKING BENJAMIN! :D

• Brohoof 1

I consider myself quite masculine, as expected from a FTM.  I love rough play and wish there would be more occasions in which it could be done.  I don't like watching sports at TV but sometimes I can go out of my way and watch a live game by my school team.  I also played in a basketball team, this is when I discovered that basketball is AWESOME!  I don't like anything feminine like dresses, dance and things like that (actually, I was a bit skeptic at watching My little Pony at first because I thought it would be too feminine but thankfully, Rainbow and Applejack made me stay by proving me wrong).  I've been forced enough in all this stuff in my childhood...

• 4 months later...

I'm kinda masculine in some way, feminine in others. I love Pokemon, sport and dirty jokes, so that's on the masculine side. But, I love clothes, shopping and My Little Pony, so that's more on the feminine side. :P

Overall though, I think I'm kinda inbetween. xP

• Brohoof 1

Feminine? No. A very small amount, at best. I'm probably 7/8 masculine, with a very small 1/8 of feminine in me. 

It just depends on the situation, though. Sometimes I act fully like a man, while a little bit of feminine influence comes out sometimes.

I think it would be a 85/15 split, with feminine being the dominant. There is a strange number of straight males who have talked to some of my friends about going out with me. It's actually really funny when they realize that I'm a guy.

Some of masculinity is saved by me playing with fire and steel for work. But not really much of it. I'm a very feminine male.

I'm pretty neutral, maybe slightly more feminine. Pink is one of my favorite colors. I like girly shows like MLP and Princess Tutu. I do enjoy dressing up in a style that may not be traditionally girly, but isn't really masculine. Though, most of the time I'm too lazy to wear makeup or put together a cuter outfit than jeans and a t-shirt. =P I'm also a percussionist, which usually attracts more guys than girls. (I was the only girl in that section two years in a row). I love baking. Um... I guess I'm mostly feminine. Maybe 70/30?

I would say 65% M and 35% F, I play a whole load of video games and a really don't have a problem when it comes to talking about sexual related things, truth is I really enjoy talking about the subject. However i really don't like solving things through violence and the female friends I do have I enjoy their company a lot more.

(edited)

I'm probably neutral or somewhere in the middle. I'm both masculine and feminine, I guess it would be 60 % masculine, 40 % feminine. I don't really know what people consider masculine or feminine.. Only thing that really makes me more masculine is just the fact that I don't do anything else but think about cars but that's gender neutral. I used to do fist pushups, did so on gravel. I have also gotten huge cuts were I was bleeding heavily and I would just say.. Buck this, I'm not stopping. It was during gym class or whatever, I got very hurt on my leg, blood was on the floor and I acted like nothing happened. So I guess that's rather masculine, but I'm rather feminine when I'm around people I like. I have no problem talking about feelings or stuff like that. I sort of feel like I'm following gender stereotypes here. I'm not really sure what makes you masculine and what makes you feminine. I'm just a mix of both, I'm pretty sure people would consider me more feminine though. I'm only masculine when I need to or around cars.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty manly actually! Love working on cars welding getting down and dirty etc. But CAN be sensitive about SOME things. So I would say Probably 95 percent Masculine and 5 percent fem.

• Brohoof 2

hard to say im a dude but id say im like 80% masculine and 20% feminine only because i care about how i look and present myself also im very sensitive and caring which is kind of girly. but im also very physical and headstrong.

(edited)

I'm a "long-haired hippie", as they call me, so my hair is one of the biggest "feminine" things about me.
I'm also very emotional, and like love stories, art, and drama.

Around 75% masculine, 25% feminine.

Edited by Sickman

I'm pretty damn feminine. I like to paint my nails and my #1 therapeutic activity is shopping. I love cute things and I cry easily. I'm also a wimp when it comes to gore, insects, scary movies, etc.

However, I am very anti-social and my favorite thing is to relax at home with no one around but my cats. I do my hair and makeup every time I leave the house, but I hate getting ready. I'm super not into parties or social media or taking selfies, and I am definitely not boy crazy.

Do any of these things make me unfeminine? Nah, but I only mention them so you don't think I'm a complete stereotype.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

I don't consider myself to be far on either end of the scale. I'm not into many "masculine" things like sports or getting dirty, or "feminine" things like clothes shopping or flowers. Even watching this show doesn't mean I lean extremely towards feminine since it's obviously popular with lots of men and has a more gender neutral feel to it. 

It's hard to say, really. I wouldn't call myself horribly masculine, but I'm certainly not feminine either. :pout: I suppose my masculinity is in the small stuff; my music tastes, my sense of humor, all of that stuff.

Then again, i watch My Little Pony, so I guess that throws all of the other stuff out of the window~! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

It depends, really. I'm not one to wear feminine clothing all the time and I've never applied make up so maybe that tells a little bit something. I wouldn't call myself overly feminine so I might be somewhere in the middle, though it's hard to say myself. Maybe I should ask my friends for clarification.

I'm actually a very girly girl. I like wearing dresses and makeup (but not too much of the latter) and I enjoy styling my hair and shopping for shoes. I do have a few hobbies that could go either way, like my love for Star Wars, but lots of girls are into that. As much as I love romantic movies and light comedies, I enjoy action/adventure and fantasy just as much. I have a little tendency to use some bad language when I get annoyed or excited, which some would not consider my most feminine trait, but otherwise I'm decidedly more on the demure end of the spectrum. I get along very well with guys and girls, but I don't think that really applies to anything regarding femininity or masculinity. 

All in all, I'd rate myself as 90% feminine and 10% otherwise.