Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How masculine/femenine are you?

Piodx

(edited)

Guy: 50% feminine, 50% masculine

Reasons: 

1) Most friends are girls

2) I identify and relate better with girls (for some odd reason)

3) I am a high maintenece groomer: shaving my mustache, beard and sideburns at first sign, making sure i dont smell bad, doing my hair right, even how i dress myself up (although that can be mostly attributed to my mom’s fashion interventions)

4) I have one of if not the most feminine laugh a man could possibly have

5) I tend to unconsciously strut whenever i walk

6) i feel overly sensitive about my self image

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

(edited)

I'm completely masculine I'm not sensitive at all I really don't like romance and I don't care about getting dirty or wet all my friends are guys so on and so forth

Masculine 100%

Edited by Crow2
  • Brohoof 1

Really, depends on my mood and the people im around. If Im with nobody, I tend to be, well, neither. Im an extremely complicated person. In fact, Im still learning more about myself internally more and more.

Im pretty strong and fit for my size and age, and I enjoy working out when I want to.

I tend to be shy and careing to anyone, even if I dont know them at all.

I will, however stand up for my friends and family if they are threatened in a way. Im pretty scary when Im defensive.

Speaking of scary, Im terrifying when Im angry, although I never hit anyone, except my sister, (although I dont hit very hard due to my careful nature... and shes stronger anyway and more threatening.)

Im not real big on fashion... I used to hate dresses for a while, although I still do kinda dislike them. I like to stay casual.

I. Flipping. Hate. Makeup. I only wore it once when i was forced to when I turned 12.

Well, guess I could say...... i dunno 70% masculine 20% feminine?

If anyone got better results from this, thatd be great!

I'm a girl but not your typical example of femininity. I don't make a big effort to be pretty or glamorous, just presentable. I keep myself well as far as health and appearance, but it's not out of vanity, rather it's a sense of dignity. I wear minimal makeup if any at all, and I'm average in almost every category. I like girly things, which is the one real attribute of my gender. I seem no-nonsense on the outside but I can be very lighthearted (or cream-filled as my roommate would say) on the inside. I'm not physically strong but I know how to defend myself and others. 

I'd rate things as follows: Femininity 40%, Masculinity 30%, Murky grey stuff 30%.

Honestly, I'd say 70-80% masculine and 20-30% feminine. 

Because: play contact sports, shoot guns, build cars, don't worry about getting dirty, have no problem fighting as long as it doesn't get me in trouble, and I have zero ability to make any sort of high pitch noises. The reason there is any feminine is that I have soft spots for things and I'm kinda emotional on the inside.

• Brohoof 1

Meh, I've always been more of a tomboy. I've always preferred doing whatever the boys are doing, whether it be playing sports or anything like that. Plus I tend to get along better with boys, or at least used to. Nowadays it seems like I only get flirted with or chased by them. :unamused: When it comes to how I dress, I just wear normal clothes, like shorts or jeans, and a shirt, usually with some type of graphic on it. I don't really get into makeup. :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

Girliest thing I do is watch MLP, how many man points does that revoke? Other than that I drive a pickup truck, I'm going to school to work on cars. I mean, I ain't a bodybuilder that can throw a refrigerator over a house but I don't fall over in a light breeze.

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Meh, I've always been more of a tomboy. I've always preferred doing whatever the boys are doing, whether it be playing sports or anything like that. Plus I tend to get along better with boys, or at least used to. Nowadays it seems like I only get flirted with or chased by them. :unamused: When it comes to how I dress, I just wear normal clothes, like shorts or jeans, and a shirt, usually with some type of graphic on it. I don't really get into makeup. :scoots:

You get flirted with because you're doing stuff that boys do. Working on cars, at least by the standard of the type of guys I hang out with, is the sexiest thing a girl can do. If you wanna get a guys attention, (not you Lucky, other girls reading this, unless of course the guy is me) don't put on a skirt, makeup, and the facade of being the perfect girl, put on a backwards raddy old ball cap, a t-shirt, and grab a socket set and let a couple curse words slip when your hand slides and you bust a knuckle. You'll have to chase guys off with a stick.:mustache: Yes I just revealed the secret.

And you don't really get into makeup cause you don't need it.:smug::orly:

I'm probably a bit more masc than I say I am but I like to think I'm 75% masc and 25% femme.  I'm trying to balance it out a bit more but it's kinda hard for me to kick some of my habits.

• 6 months later...

Sometimes I'm not sure I even know.  I'm male, but I hate being so.  I wish I was female, and I feel like it would suit my personality better.  I feel like I have this strong feminine side, but I don't know how to express it.  I probably just appear to be a typical masculine male to most people.  My friends would probably say as much.  But I feel like I have this part of me inside that is like Rarity, but I don't know how to bring it out.  But sometimes I'm not sure.  Sometimes I just wonder if I'm imagining and manufacturing things because I have some kind of grass-is-always-greener complex.  I imagine that I'd like being female better, and I fantasize about it, and sometimes I think I'm just wishing to be feminine, but I'm really not.  It's all very confusing.  It's a really complicated issue, as you'd imagine.  It cause me a lot of distress and deranges my life quite a bit.  Talked about it earlier today in therapy, as a matter of fact.

I'd say it's a 60/40 split, leaning on the feminine side. I've always thought of myself as a sort of genderbent tomboy. 

For masculine things: I can be a bit insensitive, I play video games, I enjoy more disturbing humor, and I could care less about make-up.

For feminine things: I have no interest in most masculine things, I'm quite self-conscious (although it may not seem that way from the outside), I'm pretty emotional (although it doesn't seem that way from the outside), I usually avoid confrontations, and I don't like getting dirty (as in I don't like getting muck all over me).

There's some days where I feel more or less on either end, but I think 60/40 is accurate for an average.

Edited by Santa Barik

As I've gotten further into adolescence and discovered more about who I am on the inside, I've shifted from mostly masculine to mostly feminine.

I don't like getting dirty, don't like contact sports (never have), shy away from confrontations (even if I do have a taekwondo black belt, so I'm more than capable of defending myself if need be), have never been interested in or good at lifting weights or arm wrestling or stuff like that, care a lot about my appearance (even if I don't really wear fancy clothes), am more sensitive than I let on, etc.

On the flip side, pretty much all of my friends are guys and I've never really been interested in romance novels, teen dramas or anything like that. And I do enjoy a good dirty joke.

All things considered, probably somewhere around a 65-35 split leaning towards feminine.

In some ways I feel like being female might suit me better, in other ways I feel like it wouldn't.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say that I lean more on the masculine side, since I'm practically a walking carpet and have a couple of the stereotypical traits. Of course, I do have a bit of a feminine side, but I hide it a lot.

Edited by Cash In

My masculine side is maybe about 90% and my feminine side is at 10%.

Mostly because I'm into martial arts, Violent games (Exaggerated), action movies, etc.

My feminine side is more quiet, shy, interested in what others think is "girly stuff".

Edited by Sondash Studios

• 1 month later...

Eh. I'm relatively effeminate for a guy.

I mean, I (used to) watch MLP, and I like cute characters and such. I prefer cats to dogs (I'm allergic to dogs), and I usually have better conversations about more "feminine" topics, like cooking, sewing, fashion, etc. I don't care much for "masculine" stuff; cars, protein vs carbs, going to the gym, etc. I do like talking about weapons though.

I don't usually get along well with other guys, because usually most guys are trying to show off how manly they can be. Those guys piss me right the hell off.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2013 at 10:48 PM, Nothing&NoOne said:

I have Awake. But yeah, the quality is going downhill.

Three Days Grace? I've lost a bit of faith in them because Adam resigned, but..still good music.

check out some ponified songs by Stallion Slaughter.com they pull off some amazing songs by Three Days Grace enjoy!

• 5 months later...

I took a little online test a few months ago. It said I'm 25% masculine and 50% feminine (I can only guess the missing 25% is "neutral").  And no, I'm not a guy who wishes he were a girl. I don't care if I have some feminine traits, but I think it's a bit silly some of the things people (and the test, apparently) define as feminine.

• 9 months later...