Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How masculine/femenine are you?

Piodx

I'd say probably say I'm about 90-95% masculine and about 5-10% feminine. A few years ago I wouldn't have said I was that masculine, maybe 60-70% but in recent years I've kind of embraced my maculinity much more.

99% masculine, as in I am a man. However, I am not a disgusting sofa sitting beer drinking sport hooligan.
I am one percent feminine, when I need to be.

That’s super hard to answer because honestly I have a closeted feminine personality. On the outside people are usually scared of me, and I’m a big guy. I like to do “guy” things like play video games, box, ride motorcycles. But to be serious I’m reeeeally passionate about things, I get emotional kinda easily when it comes to things I care about. I love people way way too much and I let my guard down a lot for people because I try to be nice. I have a heart that bleeds for everyone unless they reach a certain threshold for being rude. 
I’d say by looking at me I’m like 20% feminine 80% masculine.

But knowing me it’s about 50% 50% or 60% feminine 40% masculine.

Probably about 60-65% Masculine. I am happily cisgender, prefer technology and science to "soft" subjects, and in mars/venus terms, will look for a solution instead of offer sympathy approximately 100% of the time.

On the other hand, I don't have an alpha-male personality or attitude, (obviously) like pastel ponies and a wide range of cartoons, can't watch the Snowdrop video without tears in my eyes, and would rather have someone I could snuggle with while watching ponies than a sex symbol as a partner.

I don't think its as simple as a single, x->y scale though. there are probably hundreds of different settings and combinations of traits where some extremes are seen as more "traditionally" masculine or feminine, or more neutral but commonly associated with more polarized traits.

• 4 weeks later...

Inbetween quite neutral idk maybe a lil bit more fem tho it depends from what perspective you measure it. In certain areas i'm more masculine etc.

• Brohoof 1

I really don't need to care how much feminine I am. There is no one in my family that judge what I do.

*Sings* "Girls just wanna have fu-un!"

I could say about 60%-70% masculine and 40%-30% feminine more of less.  For the feminine side is because I like cute things.

Well i some how resemble a japanese ogre? The one with a bit big of a tummy with not so muscular feature, but with unbelievable strength.....yup if i were in ancient Japan you might see me on their artwork.

Hairy arms and face and all hahahaha i think ogre in japan are humans too the citizens are just racist and considered them ogres hahaha

3 hours ago, TBD 🚬 said:

I could say about 60%-70% masculine and 40%-30% feminine more of less.  For the feminine side is because I like cute things.

Why you lying sugar ? :orly: You're more like  masculine 40-70 feminine suuuuuuuuuuuuugar :toldya:

2 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Why you lying sugar ? :orly: You're more like  masculine 40-70 feminine suuuuuuuuuuuuugar :toldya:

and Trotty is 100% an nuisance troll! 20% more feminine. :mlp_smug:

12 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Nuisance got no gender T.

No ?

Gender can be anything nowadays including  an nuisance :proud:

6 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

It's true that gender doesn't mean anything nowadays...
So I'm more like, 10% butter and 50% flour 30% water 10% salt.

Sorry Trotty, you’re no where good as butter cookies :LunaMCM:

Tbh I’m Not prissy girly I like wearing jeans and tops and HATE HATE HATE DRESSES. I detest them. ALSO NOT A FAN OF BRIGHT COLORS. I love black and pink tho. I like short shorts crop tops and sweats and hoodies and I love converse and Jordan’s and sometimes heels. But I feel weird. I have like a mode... but I’m kinda that ratchet girl who loves getting dirty playing sports but still stylin myself to look cool. I’d say I’m half girly and a bit more tomboyish. I vibe with guys well because I don’t act girly entirely, I may wear jeans and skimpy tight clothing but IDEFK MAN. It just depends on where I am and how I feel. But I act and dress tomboyish most of time. I’m just normal mediocre trash *insert derp face with tongue out*. I can NEVER WEAR PINK OR PURPLE ALONE GAGS... I need black red something less girly. Oh and I’m not afraid of chipping my nail and I don’t grow them either. Acrylics no thankssss I’m a world class TOMBOY/sometimes girly emo ASJSJJDJSJDJJDJDJ. 

9D8A52A2-6262-4790-99A5-59AF1F04582F.png

• Brohoof 2

I can be both, really. I am female though and I like to look pretty, so I'd say I'm more feminine than masculine. :adorkable: Although, I can be masculine in many ways too....

I don't wear makeup. I don't do anything with my nails except keep them trimmed, I do on occasion find fun in painting my nails with nail polish, but no insane colors (it's kind of hard to do anything fancy with my nails anyway, due to my job prohibiting it and also how am I supposed to work on my truck with long frickin annoying nails? lol). I don't carry a purse either. Just my wallet which I usually stick in my pocket. I like getting dirty, I like playing outside and in the mud and all. I love trucks (obviously) and engines and working on engines and mechanical things. I like dresses on occasion...not crazy fru fru fancy dresses but you know like simple sundresses. Just like your stereotypical girl, I dream of my wedding day, and the dress I'll wear. I like flowers, and flower print designs, and my favorite color is pink hehe. I love playing sports, I will say I'm athletic. I almost always wear a hat (the baseball cap kind) and sometimes I flip it backwards haha. I certainly don't talk like a girl lol. 90% of my language, I guess you could call it "college guy language?" lol. Dirty jokes, curse words, stupid dumb lingo, yeah. But that's just how I talk lmao. I like fishing, hunting, ATVs, guns, dressing in camo, typical country folk stuff. I tend to get along with guys better than other girls, too. I get nervous around other girls because I feel like I never fit in with them. So yeah I mean as you can see I am honestly more like a 50/50 when it comes to how feminine/masculine I am. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...