Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Dexter's Rude Removal

AegisReflector

It was never "taken off the air" it was made by the creators as a joke and only screened to adult fans at animation conventions(well, until now). 

Edited by Shoboni

I've heard many things about it, but Rob Renzetti said on Reddit that it was legitimately an episode going to be aired (with a few altercations) but decided to stick with the format so that he could use it for his animation tour.

But there's many theories floating around. I would have liked it if they posted the uncensored version though. I would have loved to have heard Dexter say "sheeeeeet" in his accent.

I've heard many things about it, but Rob Renzetti said on Reddit that it was legitimately an episode going to be aired (with a few altercations) but decided to stick with the format so that he could use it for his animation tour.

But there's many theories floating around. I would have liked it if they posted the uncensored version though. I would have loved to have heard Dexter say "sheeeeeet" in his accent.

But, that means it was still never taken off the air, because they never tried to air it in the first place. 

Stupid minimum, Eeyup. 

heh. it was fun to watch, but i don't really get the fuss about it. it would have had been more fun to watch if it was aired uncensored. not a bad episode, but hardly worth all of the noise.

reminds me, i once watched a Pokemon episode, and i could have SWORN they left a curse away from the censors in the Swedish dub: i recall it being the episode where they find the dormant fossilized Pokemon in season 1, where they accidentally awaken an Aerodactyl. Jesse kicks Meowth in that episode and says "fel din jävla hårboll!" (translated to "wrong, you fucking hairball!). not sure if my ears had deceived me, but i KNOW she said that exact sentence.

• Brohoof 1

heh. it was fun to watch, but i don't really get the fuss about it. it would have had been more fun to watch if it was aired uncensored. not a bad episode, but hardly worth all of the noise.

reminds me, i once watched a Pokemon episode, and i could have SWORN they left a curse away from the censors in the Swedish dub: i recall it being the episode where they find the dormant fossilized Pokemon in season 1, where they accidentally awaken an Aerodactyl. Jesse kicks Meowth in that episode and says "fel din jävla hårboll!" (translated to "wrong, you fucking hairball!). not sure if my ears had deceived me, but i KNOW she said that exact sentence.

Some countries are less prudish about cursing then others, I have some DVDs of a Spanish made cartoon called Scruff, and the English dub company actually snuck a "Damned Dog" into it. 

I really have high doubts that this is a real unaired episode

But then again it could possibly be one

Maybe not with the censor bleeps

They probably used different words than the ones

That were censored out

Wait a minute... wasn't there a Powefuff Girls episode with the same context? Remember it? Where the Professor says a curse word and Bubbles hears it, and then she tells her sisters and then they start saying it all over Townsville? 

They were made by the same person!

just saw that the episode was trending in knowyourmeme.com and instantly became interested in it. I'm always curious about lost files or deep secrets in the world of animation, the epsisode wasn't all that great but I grew up with Dexter, so therefore it was awesome. I would have prefered an uncensored version though.

I want more secrets or leaks of some cartoons I watched :)

I feel like a part of my childhood died. Seeing rude Dexter made me feel wierd cause i knew that the real Dexter would never act like that. I know i have trouble seperating those two. Although seeing rude DeeDee was hilarious. I saw the video on Smosh a couple days ago. They said that the show was legit but the network banned it for being to rude for the younger viewers. The network demanded they change the episode but the creators stuck by their episode.

I feel like a part of my childhood died. Seeing rude Dexter made me feel wierd cause i knew that the real Dexter would never act like that. I know i have trouble seperating those two. Although seeing rude DeeDee was hilarious. I saw the video on Smosh a couple days ago. They said that the show was legit but the network banned it for being to rude for the younger viewers. The network demanded they change the episode but the creators stuck by their episode.

it's late to think of that, this cartoon was ready before 2000, it's INCREDIBLY old. Don't you think it's sweet to unveil a secret of something that was part of your childhood before you died?