Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Write a fan fiction summary. (ideas or more or less)

Bendy

I'm not saying to write a whole fan fiction but just the summary to give your mind some inspiration. 

So yes, write away.

Edit: Wait would this be the right place to post this thread?

----

When the technology advanced Ponies from another universe came to Earth through the portal they said they "come in peace", but it was a lie and no sooner after than a week they attacked us and turned many former Humans into Ponies. After the first week of the war they killed seven million Humans. By the end of year they had wiped out up to 90% of the world's population  Now Humanity is almost wiped out as the Ponies continue to hunt us down to the last child.

Are only friends in this war are Ponies who shave and tattoo themselves to identify themselves as former Humans. 

But many Ponies didn't like the idea of committing genocide on Humans, so many had befriended and hid Humans away, but those that were found out hiding Humans were killed for their disloyalty.

In secret Lyra Heartstrings, Twilight and all her closest friends including Rainbow Dash (she may be the element of loyalty, but she could not stay loyal to Celestia's and Luna's genocide on Humans) opened a second portal.

More Ponies came out of the second portal, however these Ponies aided us in the war and turned former Humans back into Humans. Crazy thing was both Ponies had leaders with the same name Celestia and Luna. 

---------------------  

Non summary.

This is more or less what I think would happen if good and kind Ponies like from the show met the Nazi like Ponies of the The Conversion Bureau that commit genocide on Humans.

I don't plan writing this, but it's not already done you can if you want.

Edited by Rush