Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hyperactivity

Fluffykins

Is anypony here subject to immensely powerful moments of hyperactivity for little to no reason at all? I usually go through bouts of being extremely energetic and happy to the point of actually dancing in my room. It's a bit ridiculous and I have no idea where I get this from, but usually I end up being a little loud, especially if I'm with my friends. I tend to go a little bit crazy, however I know when to calm it down too.

Anybody else get hyper for no given reason at all?

• Brohoof 2

Yeah actually. Even though at school and stuff I tend to be shy and all, if I get around people I'm comfortable with I can get quiet hyper sometimes :P.

You um.... You posted this on a forum... That I can post on. I hope you didn't expect to not get any answers. I have a group of Pinkie Pies for friends, and when we all go to one's house, it can get quite insane. But yeah, you're not alone. You'll always have me Jimmy! :D

Ha, me too. I have random mood swings all day, nothing too crazy though. sometimes Ill be upset for no reason and sometimes Ill be jumping off the walls(metephoricly speaking). I like to call it adhd without the ad and d, just the h. lol

But yes, pinkiepie has taken all of us ---> :)

LOL! I thought I was the only one! This happens to me far too often, really! Those who have witnessed it have compared me to being very drunk, but I can assure you, I've never drunk any alcohol in my life. I can control it though. If I'm in a public setting, I'll act like a regular boring human being. I'm told I have ADHD, but is it really a disorder; especially if you can control it?

Edited by MontagnaMagica

I used to be hyperactive all the time. lately, I feel like I've gotten better about it, like I can control it better. Although at times I still can be pretty crazy.

• 6 years later...

Yes.

I have a lot of nervous energy and am always super hyper and have built up energy that often comes out without warning. What can I say? I've always been a little bit Pinkie Pie. :laugh:

I WISH! Excess energy is one thing I have a dire shortage of. I’m always tired and wish there were some way to fix this problem. I exercise and eat (mostly) right but I always come up short on energy.  :pout:

I occasionally have hyperactive episodes, on account for my ADHD. It seems to come in random spurts, which I can't seem to control.

• Brohoof 1

I used to get this all the time, but now it's a little different. I have episodes where I'm just super happy and on cloud nine, but I'm not overly-energetic about it, I'm just constantly mellow. Almost like I'm high. :P

Coffee does this to me.

• 4 years later...