Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony personalized xbox!

jparty76

Oh my! that is sooooo super cute!! I didn't even know that you could buy customizable skins for the X-Box...Thanks for providing the link to where we can find this stuff :) 

The awesome levels... Off the fucking charts...

Seriously, I'm gonna have to bookmark that website and make my own! That's soooo cool! Do they do just Xbox skins or do they also do Iphone, laptop, ect? 

This website is so awesome...

Edited by AustralianFries

I love the addition of Derpy on the side!

Too bad my brother is a non-brony. If he wasn't, I totally buy that!

He'll get to it. The only pony related thing he like is the .mov series.

I don't know what the website is but ill try and talk to him about it soon. I think it cost him 10$ for the presets and 20$ for the custom...pretty awesome.That is all.

-Rainbow Dash Fan Club

• 1 month later...

Okay. How much does it cost, where can I get one, and when can I expect to have it on my doorstep waiting to be played? I need to know! That's just way to awesome!

It costed about 30 bucks and i got it from skinit.com and I thank you for creating a signature for us mind if I use it on my own please lol?

How did you make the skin in skinit? I so want one!!

It was difficult at first get all the pink to become or look like one but took the photo with all of the ponies on it and put it on one side then enlarged it alot to show only the pink parts to get that same pink throughout the whole xbox and then covered up the still showing black parts and put them pink and then took a few other pictures like the derpy, vinyl, and mlp logo and made sure they had a clear background ( transparent ) there is a certain name for the type of image idk what it is though lol and then put them where they looked best!

That xbox is at it's maximum swag level right now, if there was one for a PS3 I would be a very happy pony :) But I think I would get a different color than pink

• 3 weeks later...

You are one lucky person, you made me and a lot of people jealous from that skin for your X-Box now go on their and beat people up with the power of My Little Pony /) brohoof