Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming MLP' Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Captain Marvelous

Okay, this is gonna seem real shallow to some but...

For the guys:

Favorite Yugioh hottie?

For the girls:

Same.

I gotta go with Akiza. She has the most personality than the others imo and she looks the best with that red hair. (I have a weakness for animated redheads.

Dark Magician Girl for sure. I never had the fear of girls other kids had my age, and when I saw her I was just like :o *JAW DROP*

God, I remember like in 2000 when the Yu-Gi-Oh movie came out and they gave out those cards at the movie theatres. Whenever Yugi got stabbed by that clown guy, I literaly started crying, as my child mind thought he was going to die.

Well the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! movie (the third one) was made for the 10th anniversary of the series, its a crossover with Yugi/Atem, Juudai, and Yusei.

Its not a bad movie, it deals with a villian named Paradox whom is trying to save the world, because the world is destroyed and Duel Monsters has something to do with it., he attempts to go back in time and assassinate Pegasus. The plot of the movie actually plays into the plot of the second half of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, so yeah, not much of the plot is explained in the movie.

Its not a bad movie, its no Turtles Forever when it comes to anniversary crossovers.

Also I don't really like Yuma's catch phrase. "Get set to get decked"

Anyone got any advice on finding the Yugioh episodes in English? Youtube fails me. I wanna watch it from episode 1 and then work my way up and then move on to GX and 5D's and then watch the new series.

I used to enjoy 4Kids...when I had cable. Now that I do everything online I seriously wish they had DVD collections, like I said above.

And wish they didn't cut out whole story arcs.

And wish they didn't edit the shows.

I don't care how much you don't think Tails crying and pounding on Sonic's chest because

Tails had to shoot Cosmo with Sonic

isn't safe for kids, that's straight up as much a part of the show.

Any love for Littlekuriboh and his YGO abridged series?

anyway I used to play the TCG but quit back in feb this year to manage my exam work. By the time the exam season were over, the ponies had filled the hole. I still play spirit caller and WC 08 and the DS and I should be getting the 2012 WC when it comes out in the spring.

anyway, have the new movie: http://www.watchcart...ds-beyond-time-english-dubbed

(only fair to warn you ;) )

Edited by Broniesinarms
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've read some of the manga for it but never the anime. When I was younger I always wondered what they were referencing about this supposed Kaiba vs Yugi battle where Exodia was used and it never showed. Wasn't until I read some of the manga that I understood it.