Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming MLP' Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Captain Marvelous

I should get on it then, because I love the show.

Wait, which season does the mango go after, or are they completly different?

lolz, you put 'Mango'.

Anyways, Yeah i believe they are different, though it is still based on the show.

lolz, you put 'Mango'.

Anyways, Yeah i believe they are different, though it is still based on the show.

Ah, wonderfull typos.

Which chapter are you on then?

I wouldnt mind just getting caught up by reading it.

it's pretty easy

first seven volumes: "season 0."

yugioh duelist : covers duelist kingdom and battle city.

Yugioh R : manga only arc.

Yugioh millenium world: memory arc.

The gx and 5ds manga are different as compared to their anime counterparts.

Zexal seems to follow the same story as the anime.

Edited by Captain Marvelous

it's pretty easy

first seven volumes: "season 0."

yugioh duelist : covers duelist kingdom and battle city.

Yugioh R : manga only arc.

Yugioh millenium world: memory arc.

The gx and 5ds manga are different as compared to their anime counterparts.

Zexal seems to follow the same story as the anime.

Wait a second. Yu-Gi-Oh! Is an Anime?

Wait a second. Yu-Gi-Oh! Is an Anime?

I'm guessing when you said "Yu-Gi-Oh!" you're talking about the first seven volumes. If so, yes, the first seven volumes does have an anime. It was produced by Toei, but it never came to the states. the only source I can think of to find it is Tvnihon.com. as compare to "Duel monsters" the anime of season 0 is very different as compared to the manga,

Edited by Captain Marvelous

I'm guessing when you said "Yu-Gi-Oh!" you're talking about the first seven volumes. If so, yes, the first seven volumes does have an anime. It was produced by Toei, but it never came to the states. the only source I can think of to find it is Tvnihon.com. as compare to "Duel monsters" the anime of season 0 is very different as compared to the manga,

Kk, that makes sense.

I am a HUGE collector. I don't do much dueling.

The show (in my opinion) is really good. Zexal is probably my favorite so far.

As far as monsters go, I love White Night Dragon! He has a great effect, and attack points!

I played the card game and enjoyed the first season (after they defeated Pegasus I lost interest when the plot imploded on itself)

I was never really good when I actually played the card game years back. Then suddenly my friends decided to pull out a bunch of old cards, make new decks, and play another game for old times sakes.

In short at the end my friend Judd had everyone in a deadlock. He used some god forsaken card that made it so monsters Under 4000 attack couldn't attack until he takes down the card! He also had some fairy shit that slowly leached everyone's life! I built a dragon deck that was a freaking monster of a deck! I got out Blue-Eyes Ultimate and some clusterfuck 5 Headed Motherfucker! (I'm sure that's not the official name, close enough) Need less to say I in one turn I could devastate Judd and pull off the upset of the century! Then the dick revealed his trap card. Some Dark Magician Cup Bullshit :angry: (I have a terrible memory when it comes to names) that sent my 5000 point attack at my own life points! :(

Why couldn't I be this good when YuGiOh was cool! :blush:

As for the show I recommend looking up YuGiOh the Abridged Series! It's fucking hilarious! Probably one of my favorite youtube series! (although I think they got sewed or something because they don't update anymore)

Thanks now I can go cry. :c

Bump.

So it's been decided that both me and my friend will be making Yu-Gi-Oh cards based on MLP! We're both bronies, and while I know more about the show than him, he's actually the provincial champion of Ontario. This is gonna be fun!