Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The pain thread (aka ways you've hurt yourself)

lardbobobo

• 2 weeks later...

I think I’ve mentioned this in some other thread, but it always pops to mind when I think about painful mishaps. I dropped a frozen turkey on my foot once and oh my gosh that was painful! The stupid thing is that I got so mad that I kicked the blasted thing and stubbed my toe, making it quite a bit worse. No broken bones, but it didn’t feel too good for a while. I swore a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A few days ago I was running a machine at work, I had a lot of reject material I was pulling out. My foot got caught in all my mess, I slipped and hit my knee on the metal part of the chair. Needless to say it hurts a lot lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-03-30 at 6:56 AM, Sonic Shimmer said:

I watched Home Alone 4.

So you injured yourself while copying stunts, even dangerous ones, from Home Alone, got it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I actually injured myself by accident several times but there are two of incidents that have sticked with me for eternity. 

One time, when i was a kid (uhhh...I was maybe 8? And oh, this was in 2011....I think. My memory sucks haha), I was playing with my (old) friends and I tripped and slammed my knee against the grey sidewalk so bad it's started bleeding. I cried like a baby lol and long story short, that's how I got a permanent scar on my right knee.

And one time, I accidentally put my foot under the lawn mower when I was like....4? (I think I was 4 because I'm convinced this happened before I even went to school. And pretty sure it happened in around 2008-2009) Fortunately, nothing's been decapitated so my foot is intact but it hurts like hell and I'm sure I still have a scar from it on my toe. 

I could've showed you a pic of it but I wasn't so sure if that's all right to do that here.

Edited by raykv423

I've told this story before, but it's really the only time I got hurt that I really remember. 

I was in 2nd grade, during recess. Somebody dared me to try and jump to the 3rd or 4th bar on the monkey bars. I was able to grab onto the 3rd or 4th bar, but I had jumped with such velocity that I swung all the way up, lost my grip and landed flatly on my back on the playground floor. Had trouble standing up straight for about a week after.