Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long does it take you to fall asleep?

Miss Light Diamond

• 3 years later...

It can vary for me. Usually I play a story in my mind until I fall asleep. Sometimes I can fall a sleep within a matter of what feels like minutes and then there are those really restless nights where I can lay there for hours. When that happens I always have to get up to make a cup of tea and do something for about an hour until I'm ready to try and sleep again.

It depends. If I'm super tired I literally pass out after 2 minutes. :laugh: But most nights I can never get my brain to shut up, so it takes me a while to finally fall asleep. :lostit:

• Brohoof 1

Seeing as I'm currently on the boundaries of being awake, and not... I'd have to say 2 AM. I only ever sleep if I'm tired, I never try to force myself to sleep because I just lay in bed thinking about what I could be doing. 2 AM is usually as long as I can stay awake, before I start to feel tired, once I hit that point it should take no more than 5 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

usually about an hour, which i consider a waste of time, so i work around that by not going to sleep until i'm too tired so that i'll just instantly sleep when i do

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...