Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Day vs Night

Finesthour

(Can I join please? Strong Hooves would go very well in this RP, I will not start RPing until Im told I can participate)

Name: Strong Hooves

Sex: male

Species: earth pony

Faction: New Lunar Republic

Description: Much taller than the average pony, and very strongly built. brown fur, black mane, green eyes, and has a celtic symbol of a shield as a cutiemark

Personality: Easygoing and passive aggressive, but can be very dangerous if given reason to do so. Is very friendly but many fear him because of his size. He is very strong and works every day to push his limits even further

Fire Lily raised an eyebrow at the rather harsh unicorn, getting a bad feeling about him. There was something about that guy... he was not good news, that's for sure. "Wipe? We're not going to hurt anypony, are we? I just don't think that's a very good idea, that's all! It's not pleasant, not pleasant at all, Your HIghness. I think you'd like to avoid as much pain as possible." She felt a little uneasy at Celestia's response to the harsh stallion and bit her lip slightly.

Lullaby's heart dropped as Desert spoke, and worry filled her mind

I dont want to go to war... But whatever Celestia asks of me, i will do...

Lullaby tried to regained her composture as she realised she must look like a nervous reck infront of everypony.

Confidence Lullaby, confidence...

"Celestia is WHAT?! How could she! She will

die under your hoof!.. But it is kinda unfortunate

how I was the only one to show up.. What do you

think we should do?"

Another pony walks in.

"Yay! Another Luna supporter!"

Edited by NightMare

Desert Storm glanced at Fire Lily. "They're traitors, no better than Discord or the unruly Diamond Dogs. It took us mere days to wipe out the Griffon nation after they split, this will be no different. There will be little bloodshed aside from those responsible for this act of terror. Our poor citizens will think of us as unstable!"

Strong Hooves walked into the auditorium where Luna and a coupleother ponies were, "My apoligies for my being so late your highness, but I believe I heard something about a recruitment for an army?" He stood tall, his muscle rippling under his skin as he looked out amongst the other ponies, all of which were much shorter than he.

Edited by Strong Hooves

Desert raised his chin. "The Royal Army has integrity and class, unlike those filthy Lunar insurgents. It will be simple, quick and ponymane."

OoC: I bucking said mint, fixed

Edited by Fizzydog

She shook her head again, feeling an odd feeling rising within her. The more they spoke, the more uneasy she felt. "Traitors? Isn't that a bit harsh? Just before this entire thing... they were the same as us! They're ponies just like us! All under the same sisters..." Her ears picked up the sound of somepony actually being reasonable, then heard him shot down by the princess.

"Well, perhaps your subject will think of you as a kind and benevolent ruler... if you try to talk things out with them. Even if that's usually the boring way of doing it. I don't know, just something about this all seems kind of uncomfortable." She frowned as she saw the odd striped pegasus retract and gave him a comforting glance.

"Erm..." Lullaby croaked, desperate to side with somepony "I... If we dont show mercy... We would be no better..."

She spoke up as she gained confidence "Couldent we try to negotiate more? Maybe... Maybe theres a peacefull solution to this still..."

Desert shook his head. "Are criminals ponies? Are murderers? Usually, yes. But do they deserve justice? Even more so! We've sent ponies to banishment and the gallows before, and by the heavens we'll do it again.

Watching Skinner deflate made her pipe up again... as she felt that feeling spreading throughout her. "Dear Celestia... I think somepony's a little too justice-happy! Don't you see someponies aren't comfortable with doing that here?" She moved her tail agitatedly.