Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Day vs Night

Finesthour

Earth Quick looked at the big pony.

"This is Celestia. That pony is just a tyrant. Celestia will most likely kill me for joining this republic anyway. So I will just help Luna out so I can have more ponies to help me out to end her rule."

Edited by RaccoonBL

Earth Quick shook his head.

"Did you not hear me? I think celestia is a tyrant, She has no right to rule. I do support the New Luna Republic, but I'm going to join the army for both reasons."

Edited by RaccoonBL

Desert felt his intimidation working. "It would be a powerful, glorious Empire that will last another 1000 years, that will not tolerate unloyal subjects like you."

Strong Hooves nodded, still thinking that expecting to die was not the right way to think. "Well, anyway, I am Strong Hooves" he extended his foreleg out in greeting to Earth Quick, "and you are?"

Edited by Strong Hooves

She could not stand for this kind of talk anymore, and her horn flared up with a redder glow. "All right, listen, pal..." Fire Lily approached him closely, pointing her horn at him angrily. "I said that was enough. You stop threatening innocent ponies who haven't done anything. These aren't so desperate times as to call for that, you bloodthirsty tyrant."

"I am Earth Quick!" Earth quickly did a couple fast flips and loops and spins and landed in front of Strong hooves.

"I'm fast and don't you forget it. Anyway, I'm guessing you're signing up two?"

Lullaby lowered her head closer to the ground, trying not to make eye contact with Desert as she stammered on,

"I-Im not un-unloyal... I just h-hate seeing everypony like this..."

Edited by BronyPolo138

"You're all wrong. If we show weakness and how easy we can be taken advantage of, other disloyal and unaligned ponies will resign from the union rather than showing their beliefs to us! It will cause unneeded bloodshed! A total invasion will be quick and easy, and few will be hurt or displaced."

Strong Hooves chuckled at the pegasus' enthusiasm, "Of course I am, an army isnt an army without a heavy weapons stallion right?" he then took on a curious look, "Earth Quick huh? I can understand the quick part, but 'Earth' seems a little off on you seeing as youre a pegasus."

"And what if it isn't quick?!" Skinner was now angry, recollecting thoughts of his family. "I've had many war ponies tell me that their missions were supposed to be quick and easy, but instead they had been put into war for YEARS on end! They weren't fast and painless! They were the exact opposite!"

Autumn arrived at the Auditorium a little early, and saw Princess Luna was already there. He bowed respectfully, then turned to find a seat. I wonder what this could be about?

(As you can see, I arrived at the meeting.)

Celestia nodded her head, pleased with his retract.

"My sister has lost her views of the world. She has her fun now, but her followers shall be crushed."

Luna closed her eyes and said,

"Seeing how my sister is waging war against our republic, I thought it would be fit to raise an army. Silly how you are the only pony to show up."

(She wasn't. Autumn was there.)

(Umm... has Luna not heard the giant earth pony ask her a question?!? lol)

(Don't feel bad, Luna ignored me too.)

Autumn stood up and walked towards the front of the auditorium. "Your Majesty, my name is Autumn Breeze. I don't want to fight, but I also don't want others to get hurt. I will fight if I must, to protect the New Lunar Republic from Celestia's wrath. I will do what I can to help. You have my alliegence." He bowed to the Princess again and stepped back.

Edited by Slendermane

(sorry but I had to read all of the pages to understand what's going on now)

Dusk looked at Skinner "I got to agree a war isn't the best option right now, but if we don't do something the Solar Empire will invade"

Earth Quick chuckled.

"The funny part about that is, Although I can fly, of course, I love the ground even more." Earth Quick started getting a twinkle in his eye.

"I always loved rocks and speed, they always fascinated me. My favorite stone was always sapphire." Earth gave another chuckle.

"Anyway, I can see we will have a lot of fun working together." Earth gave a smile,

(Whoops, our bad Slender!!)

Strong Hooves turned and saw another pony sitting a ways off, he decided to go speak to him and motioned Earth to follow, "So" he began, "You decide to join Luna's army too?" he asked the other pony

Edited by Strong Hooves

(Pinkazoid, Skinner's a part of the Solar Empire. Dusk is Lunar Republic)

"That was what they said too!" Skinner said, slowly making his way towards Desert. "But instead they didn't make it back. If they did, they either came back missing parts, or in pieces: physically AND mentally!"

(edit: accidentally wrote another name.)

Edited by Mr. Cricket

Lullaby raised her tearfull eyes to look at the proud old millitary stallion, curiously

What if he's right? What if that's the only way... I dont want to see anypony hurt, but if it means saving Celestia... Then i must...