Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Day vs Night

Finesthour

"And you call yourself a loyal militant?" Skinner growled. "Even in the army, you all are supposed to watch out for each other. Most likely, you made it out easy but for the others, they got it worse. You have no right to comment on how THEY signed up to be victims, until you've been a victim yourself!!"

Edited by Mr. Cricket

"I make sure my troops are safe. I saved my entire squad from a Griffon ambush back when I was a colt and lost my arm because of it! This hoof surely isn't real, but by Celestia I am proud to be wearing it, to sacrifice for Equestria."

"Bite me. I've seen guys come back with a lot worse than a missing leg just to save their troops, but they were at least humble enough to keep it to themselves rather than be pompous about it!" Skinner said, recalling a certain injury.

(waiting for someone to post in The End...)

Edited by Mr. Cricket

(You guys abandoned The end. Sad face.)

No, we're just waiting for you to post again...

Desert snarled. "I am NOT being pompous, I am simply PROUD to have served my country and saved their lives! What have you done, hide under a rock all your life?"

(I assume I'm the pony Strong Hooves and Earth are talking to. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

"Pleased to meet you. My name is Autumn Breeze, but you can just call me Autumn. I guess we will be serving in Luna's army together."

(Sorry. I was watching something. I should have told you I would be gone. Also, I updated my last post with my pledge to Luna.)

Edited by Slendermane

"I-in the end... Its up to Celestia to decide" Lullaby muttered.

"Nopony here should WANT to go to war" She said, louder whilst staring at Desert "but if she decide's that it is best then... Fine..."

"PROUD is just a snob's way of saying their proud of being the scum they are!" Skinner growled, angrier than before. "And I'd rather have hid under a rock than see the war trouble's my-!"

Skinner opened his eyes wide, and stopped himself immediately.

Edited by Mr. Cricket

Desert walked up to Skinner, to the point they were nose to nose. "I'm...scum? For serving my ruler and protecting my people? I am scum? You are one misguided shit."

Fire Lily sighed and watched their bickering back and forth, feeling rather irritated now by the rising tempers and the fact that she didn't seem to be listened to. Then she looked at Lullaby... she was right. She took a deep breath and slowly made the red magical glow around her horn disappear. Things were getting a bit too close to physically violent for her liking... stallions and all their man fighting inside, she presumed.

"Excuse ME! BOYS! Bickering will solve NOTHING! It's obvious that neither of us are going to agree... leave the choice up to the Princess, as I've said before!" She yelled loudly in attempts to get their attention.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

"Burn in hell, my friend. Burn. In. Hell." Desert Storm regained his composure and superior attitude and walked back over to Princess Celestia.

Lullaby nearly cries when she see's the old pony square up to Skinner's face.

What am i doing here... I should just leave...

No. I cant just sit this one out.

Lullaby tries to calm down and sits back in her original position, attempting to drown out the sounds of argueing with happy thoughts.

"What I don't understand is, why do we even have to fight at all? Is Celestia that mad that she would rather see her sister destroyed than rule on her own? Why can't we be two allied nations? I wonder how Princess Luna must feel, knowing her own sister has declared war on her?"