Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

17 hours ago, FlutterBlue said:

Still use the files to this day and i made so much progress. It's awesome

Each file has revert triggers that stops the effects. I believe the curse files didn't have them making the effects permanent. Those files have since been removed

That sounds fake, but why did they remove them?

• 2 weeks later...

Hypnosis can be a good thing if it can help you in your daily lifes. I heard of people listening to a Twilight file and becoming better in school. If they just pretended or not is another question of course.

But better be careful with it, else this could have a bad side effect, like how you behave in your everyday life. If you eat with only your mouth at work, it's time to stop.

• 1 year later...

I'm someone who for years has been intrigued with the thought of transforming into an animal, or what it would feel like, and this is way before I got into the pony thing.

I've seen files like this, and I've been intrigued, though not for individual characters. Instead, I mean particularly for the nondescript pony hypnosis ones. I've been curious about seeing the pegasus file, (they have variants that include mares, stallions, the option to involve your... certain body parts, let's say, though I start to feel weird about that in a pony context...) But as a science dude, I'm both super intrigued yet at the same time quite intimidated. Hypnosis is a real mystery, and playing around with my subconscious is a spooky prospect, the things hypnosis can do.

Plus I already have OCD and anxiety and such, I have no idea what I would be getting myself into.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/20/2018 at 2:12 AM, SugarCoatxMarblePie said:

I found this video and it seems fun. What do you all think?

I've seen all sorts of metaphysical stuff... I'm really wondering what the intent is here? Is it simple meditation? Hypnosis? Or are they going deeper here into the idea of past-life stuff, soul origins, or something similar? I skimmed through it quick and heard something along the line of, "You are a Pegasus at your deepest level." Whoa. Yeah, I can't be sure what the intent is here, but it's intriguing. I know I identify more as a Pony than a human at this point but I never considered mucking around with something at that deep a level. Just hearing a bit of that makes me wonder just how much metaphysical/supernatural/occultish stuff was happening at the peak of the fandom.

10 hours ago, Toastypk said:

I'm someone who for years has been intrigued with the thought of transforming into an animal, or what it would feel like, and this is way before I got into the pony thing.

I've seen files like this, and I've been intrigued, though not for individual characters. Instead, I mean particularly for the nondescript pony hypnosis ones. I've been curious about seeing the pegasus file, (they have variants that include mares, stallions, the option to involve your... certain body parts, let's say, though I start to feel weird about that in a pony context...) But as a science dude, I'm both super intrigued yet at the same time quite intimidated. Hypnosis is a real mystery, and playing around with my subconscious is a spooky prospect, the things hypnosis can do.

Plus I already have OCD and anxiety and such, I have no idea what I would be getting myself into.

Yeah, hypnosis is freaky, one of the things that really hasn't been explainable, and I don't just mean on those "bunch of things science can't still explain (but actually has and we're just not telling you)" lists.

I saw things about trying to invoke specific Ponies, and that was freaky. On the simple level if I was suddenly convinced I was Pinkie, what harm could I do to myself through overexertion or just thinking I could ram my head into a steel object like it was nothing? Or, ya know... "Hey, I'm a Pegasus, I can flyyyyyyyyyyyy......" *splat*

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I've seen all sorts of metaphysical stuff... I'm really wondering what the intent is here? Is it simple meditation? Hypnosis? Or are they going deeper here into the idea of past-life stuff, soul origins, or something similar? I skimmed through it quick and heard something along the line of, "You are a Pegasus at your deepest level." Whoa. Yeah, I can't be sure what the intent is here, but it's intriguing. I know I identify more as a Pony than a human at this point but I never considered mucking around with something at that deep a level. Just hearing a bit of that makes me wonder just how much metaphysical/supernatural/occultish stuff was happening at the peak of the fandom.

Yeah, hypnosis is freaky, one of the things that really hasn't been explainable, and I don't just mean on those "bunch of things science can't still explain (but actually has and we're just not telling you)" lists.

I saw things about trying to invoke specific Ponies, and that was freaky. On the simple level if I was suddenly convinced I was Pinkie, what harm could I do to myself through overexertion or just thinking I could ram my head into a steel object like it was nothing? Or, ya know... "Hey, I'm a Pegasus, I can flyyyyyyyyyyyy......" *splat*

One thing I know from Mythbusters is that you can't be made to be hypnotized to do something you don't want to.

I would be more into it for the curiosity and experience rather than actually trying to become someone else. Some files have triggering words, and that's the sort of thing that spooks me. I've seen comments from someone who felt like they had hooves instead of hands, or like, feeling their fingers bunched together, once hearing the command phrase. As much as I want to feel what hooves are like, or feel myself as a pegasus, the potential for something freaky to happen is there. Like, I'm pretty sure I want to suddenly get these impulses in daily life or risk doing something else lasting to me. Then again that fear may be overblown.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Toastypk said:

One thing I know from Mythbusters is that you can't be made to be hypnotized to do something you don't want to.

I would be more into it for the curiosity and experience rather than actually trying to become someone else. Some files have triggering words, and that's the sort of thing that spooks me. I've seen comments from someone who felt like they had hooves instead of hands, or like, feeling their fingers bunched together, once hearing the command phrase. As much as I want to feel what hooves are like, or feel myself as a pegasus, the potential for something freaky to happen is there. Like, I'm pretty sure I want to suddenly get these impulses in daily life or risk doing something else lasting to me. Then again that fear may be overblown.

Mythbusters lies sometimes though, their episode on subliminal messages the guy scratched his nose which is what they said, then they said it doesn't count because of x y z, when it totally counted, they just don't want to cultivate a paranoid audience or they'd end up testing if bpa makes frogs gay or something.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, SugarCoatxMarblePie said:

Mythbusters lies sometimes though, their episode on subliminal messages the guy scratched his nose which is what they said, then they said it doesn't count because of x y z, when it totally counted, they just don't want to cultivate a paranoid audience or they'd end up testing if bpa makes frogs gay or something.

I do remember they've tried to stray away from the, as they say, "oogie boogie" myths cause they can be flimsy and difficult to test, and they try to lean toward the more concrete ones.

Hypnosis though is pretty spooky but I'm guessing my fears about it are overblown, unless you're listening to one of those more intense files.

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/12/2015 at 6:22 PM, AuraBlue said:

I don't really use the mane 6 files as much anymore due to something that I can't discuss on here since its not hypno related.

On 4/11/2015 at 9:39 PM, AuraBlue said:

It's too bad I can't experience pinkie's joy or hyperness for a long period of time. For a long time i did the Fluttershy file and I inherited her personality and get a lot of pony changes here and there. Plus i got more than just the pony changes but that story can be told in a different thread. Not here.

Hi! I am very curious about that story, but can't find it elsewhere. I read a ton of your posts here last night after someone on Reddit linked this thread and said to check them out. I would have sent you a private message to ask about this, but I haven't sent one on this site in almost 5 years and I apparently used 211% of the storage in my inbox. Do you mind if I ask what happened? Have you told that story elsewhere? Also, sorry to resurrect a dead-ish thread. I suppose I should mention my own experience with pony hypnosis. I tried the Twilight hypnosis once about 6 years ago, and it was a pretty interesting experience -- I felt like I had hooves, but not a horn. But besides that, I have not really tried it much.
Edited by Night Shine

1 hour ago, Night Shine said:

Hi! I am very curious about that story, but can't find it elsewhere. I read a ton of your posts here last night after someone on Reddit linked this thread and said to check them out. I would have sent you a private message to ask about this, but I haven't sent one on this site in almost 5 years and I apparently used 211% of the storage in my inbox. Do you mind if I ask what happened? Have you told that story elsewhere? Also, sorry to resurrect a dead-ish thread. I suppose I should mention my own experience with pony hypnosis. I tried the Twilight hypnosis once about 6 years ago, and it was a pretty interesting experience -- I felt like I had hooves, but not a horn. But besides that, I have not really tried it much.

What story in particular?

• 1 year later...

Absolutely not. I do not recommend hypnosis or any other "do this" from the Internet. It is usually scam trying to get you to send money.

46 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Absolutely not. I do not recommend hypnosis or any other "do this" from the Internet. It is usually scam trying to get you to send money.

What are you talking anout

20 minutes ago, Fluttershy2792 said:

What are you talking anout

In the title "links included". That's shady. If you don't agree, then, let me show you my junk mail. It is full of "buy gold", "hypnotize yourself for cryptocurrency" and "enlarge your ....", and all of them have a lovely link inside.

Spoiler

(Not really, but I hope you'll get the idea what I mean)

9 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

In the title "links included". That's shady. If you don't agree, then, let me show you my junk mail. It is full of "buy gold", "hypnotize yourself for cryptocurrency" and "enlarge your ....", and all of them have a lovely link inside.

Reveal hidden contents

(Not really, but I hope you'll get the idea what I mean)

Well I’m not sure if that link is active still but when i did go there when i did the hypnosis I didn’t have any issues

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...