Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Tried the Applejack one, I can't believe how relaxed it made me feel!  First time trying, I'll try again tomarrow to see if I can get the full effect.  It was pretty great.

Hmmm sounds interesting. I have an open mind for stuff like this... maybe I'll try it one day now is not the time though can anyone who has successfully done it tell me what went through their mind and what they felt and such? :D thanks!

I have at least gotten some success with it. First I did Twilight and I felt my hooves and vaguely felt a horn every so often during its formation. It wasn't perfect by any means, but it was definitely partly there. I can't really describe what was going on in my head it was.... It was really nice. I am currently more relaxed and life feels so much nicer than anytime in my memory. It is super nice. With Pinkie I felt the hooves forming and I vaguely got a sense of happiness. For neither of them did I feel the mane, tail, or ears but perhaps with practice I'll feel them.

Next time I'll do either Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash, I'm not quite sure which yet.

I tried Twilight, but I don't think it worked. Then again, it probably wasn't a good idea to judge this thing because I picked my favorite pony. A pony who is my favorite because she and I share many similar traits such as introversion, a love of reading and a passion for learning, so even if it did work, I'm not sure if I'm capable of telling the difference.

Maybe I should have picked a pony I'm the least like. Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash are probably the least like me. Although whether or not I'm like Pinkie Pie depends on how much caffeine I've consumed. I'll try again with another pony. 

Besides, whether or not it will work for me doesn't really matter. These are nice to listen to either way.

• Brohoof 1

I'd give this a try, but I'm not really sure I want to be a specific pony right now. I mean, the experts of the thread (self-proclaimed, but that's still better than I could do) say I wouldn't do anything I care too much about, but I'd rather try for the first time somewhere I'm less likely to have someone walk in, and preferably also somewhere there's something to do once it starts.

Not sure if I should do or not. I've read through two pages now to get reactions, and the responses are so confusing and mind-boggling, I don't know if I should do it. I'm already a mix of Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

NOOOOO! Bloody curiosity is taking over. I have the urge to look but don't want to, not a good feeling. :(

This is a strange feeling I'm having right now. I didn't listen to any of the recordings, but because of the hype and a little reading about hypnosis and even reading a few scripts for tests, I feel strange. I don't feel like a certain pony, but my whole body feels numb, and strangely, I can't recognize the shape of my feet, and they sorta feel like, yes, hooves. Any thoughts on this?

If you did this, you would get guaranteed results. I say do it, it'll be pretty fun and no harm can come out of it! I mean, I'm weak to hypnosis, but that's awesome :D

• Brohoof 2

If you did this, you would get guaranteed results. I say do it, it'll be pretty fun and no harm can come out of it! I mean, I'm weak to hypnosis, but that's awesome :D

Have you already tried hypnotizing yourself? If you have, I will definitely take it into consideration. I'm already downloading the Rainbow Dash one for when I'm ready, but just checking.

Have you already tried hypnotizing yourself? If you have, I will definitely take it into consideration. I'm already downloading the Rainbow Dash one for when I'm ready, but just checking.

Trust me, I've hypnotized myself before, and it's a very nice experience. Very relaxing, you can snap out whenever you want, and if you do it repeatedly, it has lasting effects.

Also, @pokesonicfan11, do whatever is more comfortable for you, but I would recommend sitting down, as all your muscles need to be nice and relaaaaaaaaxed.

Edited by Dev
  • Brohoof 1

Trust me, I've hypnotized myself before, and it's a very nice experience. Very relaxing, you can snap out whenever you want, and if you do it repeatedly, it has lasting effects.

Also, @pokesonicfan11, do whatever is more comfortable for you, but I would recommend sitting down, as all your muscles need to be nice and relaaaaaaaaxed.

Seems very promising. Is there a direct way you need to snap out of the trance? Is there a special way to revert back to normal?

I tried the Vinyl one and...though I admittedly couldn't help but snicker as images of Epic Wub Time flooded my mind, it...really did something in the end. It's weird and it works. I approve.

Wait, Lasting effects? is it good things like more relaxed or less good things like thinking your the character? D: Cause, i don't want that to happen XD 

Seems very promising. Is there a direct way you need to snap out of the trance? Is there a special way to revert back to normal?

Nothing special, you can snap out at any time you want, it's perfectly safe, lol. During hypnosis your mind always has that failsafe switch if you need it.

Wait, Lasting effects? is it good things like more relaxed or less good things like thinking your the character? D: Cause, i don't want that to happen XD 

Okay, it's only lasting effects if

A) You want the lasting effects and

B) You do it repeatedly.

You won't actually THINK everything around you is a pony, well, except for the duration of the hypnosis, but that's what you want, right? :P

• Brohoof 1

So I just did Twilight again. This time I felt EVERYTHING;the hooves, the "plot", the leg-widening, the horn, nuzzle, ears, mane and everything. This time I put a black blanket over my eyes which helped me relax alot. When I did Fluttershy I felt the wings, almost a hot, but calming sensation from my shoulder blades. Its not harmful, and it won't harm you in any way whatsoever. I suggest to everypony to lay down in your bed, head on the pillow, and a blanket covering your eyes. It felt more amazing than the last time, so go for it! (Amazing, my writing and descriptive skills have already improved from it! ^^)

• Brohoof 5

Okay, so I did Rainbow Dash just now, and it was just my first time, so not much happened. Here are the highlights. Firstly, I had a left front hoof. I was astonishingly relaxed and it felt numb and I felt extremely relaxed. I could feel my hoof and I am definitely much more confident right now as I write this. It was like someone was massaging my hand, going in a soft, circular motion, definitely one of the best things I ever felt. Then came the counting up, when one was supposed to wake up. Well, I admit I got pretty tired as the hypnosis was happening, and as she counted up, I actually got more and more awake. This definitely has my approval and I will use it again sometime, probably for RD, Twilight or Fluttershy.

I saw someone ask this question and idk if they got an answer is it better if you stand up or lie down while doing this? Thanks!

Lying down, definitely. Helps your muscles relax easier.

It helps if you can lay down on your back with your upper body slightly elevated by a pillow. Having no noise, light, or distractions helps too.

i dont know what this is. From reading the posts here i can hypnotize myself to make me believe i am a pony? Sounds fun but i what are the consequences? will i also have to eat hay? i need a deep explanation for this :huh:

I started doing the Rarity one

And I never finished it

I actually was so focused on the voice

And the background ambience

That I had actually felt really light

I stopped though because well....I don't really know why

Maybe tonight's just not the right night for me

To be acting like I'm Rarity

• Brohoof 1

Before i try this i need answers to some questions,how long does this take from start to finish,is this hypnotizing trusting,and do you need any requirements?

Well I tried doing the Rarity one

But I didn't make it through the whole thing

It was a 22 minute audio track

And judging by the comments I'd say that it would be trustworthy

All you require is a good quality pair of headphones with noise isolation on them

In a quiet place and you're set to go, apparently so

I tried this again.... nothing. Do i have to do more than listen and focus on what he tells me to feel? People keep mentioning a trance like state... how exactly do I do that? Perhaps it is more difficult for me due to certain disorders.

I did the pinkie pie one, i felt really relaxed, more carefree, and a slight numbness (i didn't feel much effects of the body change, because i subconsciously didn't want that XD ) and then after, i listened to the de-hypnosis file, because I'm paranoid like that :P. It was definitely an interesting experience, and one that i don't really regret! :)