Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I'm a complicated mess of personality traits. I'm shy, yet outgoing, I can be a jerk, but I'm also nice as can be. I am lazy, but hard-working. I'm not just one trait, I see myself within all ranges, I'm just normally laid back and let things happen.

Ok, so I JUST found out what my problem was... I was listening to the fluttershy file that was a loop file, not one with induction...... Whoops..

Which version are you planning on using. The 2.0 or 3.0?

I usually use that file if i want a quick but effective session. Otherwise i use the 3.0 because it gets me into a deep trance

Oh god there's just TOO MUCH! Now I want to get the 3.0 files because getting into a trance would help me severely... I'm going to do a vinyl session tonight, reset tomorrow, download the 3.0 files and see how the work for me...

Oh god there's just TOO MUCH! Now I want to get the 3.0 files because getting into a trance would help me severely... I'm going to do a vinyl session tonight, reset tomorrow, download the 3.0 files and see how the work for me...

Nope, never mind, cause when I try and download the 3.0 files, I download some .mpga file instead...

Time, patience, and a strong desire.

There's no real way to get it instantly, though .-.

That's true. I mean i started this in april and it wasn't until August when i started getting major results

I'm doing great. Earlier today i did post a link with the journal of the two sisters

OH really?!  :o  *looks back* Thank you Thank you Thank you :yay:  *hugs* you're the best Chris :3

Tired and pissed cause the freeway next to me won't shut up and let me do my hypnosis because my headphones are dying... >~> Well in going to bed, night!

ah well.. i hope it will quiet down soon :3 and good night.... :3

• Brohoof 1

OH really?! :o *looks back* Thank you Thank you Thank you :yay: *hugs* you're the best Chris :3

ah well.. i hope it will quiet down soon :3 and good night.... :3

It is in a zip file and i numbered each pic to show which page it is

I already saw it :3 Thanks chris :D you're Awesome...

BTW that art is almost complete are ya able to wait for it? :3

Oh yeah i can wait. Already the first part you showed me looked awesome. Even Fluttershy is excited to see the whole thing

Well it's getting a little late. Most likely will do a session before bed. Good night everypony

Edited by FlutterBlue
  • Brohoof 1

Yay I can post from my PC and abuse emoticons again  :yay:

I'm doing great. Earlier today i did post a link with the journal of the two sisters

Thanks Chris  :wub:  I wonder if I can compile the pics in one single pdf file  :muffins:

Well it's getting a little late. Most likely will do a session before bed. Good night everypony

Good night  :)

Edited by External Project

Oh yeah i can wait. Already the first part you showed me looked awesome. Even Fluttershy is excited to see the whole thing

Hello chris and fluttershy sorry it took so long :) It's finished.. Sorry about that tiny mistake on the bottom left.. I forgot to put on a shadow.. :/ but I hope you like it...Thank you for the Journal of the two royal sisters :D, Really appreciate it.

background_2_with_shadows_by_nihithebron

Edited by Nihi The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Hello chris and fluttershy sorry it took so long :) It's finished.. Sorry about that tiny mistake on the bottom left.. I forgot to put on a shadow.. :/ but I hope you like it...Thank you for the Journal of the two royal sisters :D, Really appreciate it.

img-3191802-1-VRhrsuQ.jpg

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO AMAZING. THANK YOU. *Passes out from pure excitement*

(Are you alright chris?)

TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS AND CUTENESS IN THIS PICTURE

• Brohoof 1

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO AMAZING. THANK YOU. *Passes out from pure excitement* (Are you alright chris?) TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS AND CUTENESS IN THIS PICTURE

I am very pleased that you like it, :D and no problem it's my thank you for your generousity for sharing the novel  :D. Also... do you have glasses right?

Lol you OK chris? X3, Anyway how are you? XP

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Hello chris and fluttershy sorry it took so long :) It's finished.. Sorry about that tiny mistake on the bottom left.. I forgot to put on a shadow.. :/ but I hope you like it...Thank you for the Journal of the two royal sisters :D, Really appreciate it.img-3191802-1-background_2_with_shadows_

Looks wonderful! *Looks and sees Angel.* Angeeeellllllllllllllllll... *Dark glare.* Anyways, great picture, still better then what I can do XD

• Brohoof 1

Looks wonderful! *Looks and sees Angel.* Angeeeellllllllllllllllll... *Dark glare.* Anyways, great picture, still better then what I can do XD

If you look closely you can spot someone else too  ;)

Also good evening how are you? :3

Edited by Nihi The Brony

I am very pleased that you like it, :D and no problem it's my thank you for your kindness for sharing the novel :D

Lol you OK chris? X3, Anyway how are you? XP

I'm doing great. Unfortunately i wasn't able to do a session last night (brother stayed up late again playing video games) but i did have an interesting dream last night. I was in a movie theater watching a movie with my friends. People were walking into the theatre.....then ponies started coming in. My friends tapped me on the shoulder to see if i was alright because of what i was seeing and when i turned to look at them they were all ponies. It was weird but funny at the same time.
  • Brohoof 1

If you look closely you can spot someone else too  ;)

Also good evening how are you? :3

Really? I don't see anyone else... and it's more of "Good Morning" for me, it's nearly 6:30 AM xD but I'm tired and need to get out of bed to get ready for school. But I don't feel like it XD
  • Brohoof 1

I'm doing great. Unfortunately i wasn't able to do a session last night (brother stayed up late again playing video games) but i did have an interesting dream last night. I was in a movie theater watching a movie with my friends. People were walking into the theatre.....then ponies started coming in. My friends tapped me on the shoulder to see if i was alright because of what i was seeing and when i turned to look at them they were all ponies. It was weird but funny at the same time.

If you remember that I guess you are aware that you are dreaming.. Lol the friends that turns into ponies indicated that you slightly thought about MLP or ponies for some reasons XP

Yeah I think you we're lucid dreaming.. 

Really? I don't see anyone else... and it's more of "Good Morning" for me, it's nearly 6:30 AM xD but I'm tired and need to get out of bed to get ready for school. But I don't feel like it XD

Lol well timezones i guess... night here in asia...

Look closely on the butterfly that is next to fluttershy  ;)

Look closely on the butterfly that is next to fluttershy  ;)

If you remember that I guess you are aware that you are dreaming.. Lol the friends that turns into ponies indicated that you slightly thought about MLP or ponies for some reasons XP

Yeah I think you we're lucid dreaming..

Look closely on the butterfly that is next to fluttershy ;)

Look closely on the butterfly that is next to fluttershy ;)

Yeah i guess i did. Now i just need to train myself to control the dream.

Can't 100% say if this is correct but is that a discord butterfly next to Fluttershy?