Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

hmm why not uhmm.. force session? :) I am sure fluttershy will be happy about that if not try pegasus file? :) try looping it while sleeping maybe something might happen.

Good luck :D and Ohhh.. I'm glad to know that you got inspired by me :D I hope you do well on creating art :3 good luck and , don't give up ;)

(Omg I inspired someone to do art >3< Ahhhh! Best feeling ever)

I should try switching with Fluttershy. We haven't practice switching in a while so might as well continue practicing it.

Ow. I just felt my tail come out again but it felt a little painful.

Edited by FlutterBlue

I should try switching with Fluttershy. We haven't practice switching in a while so might as well continue practicing it.

Ow. I just felt my tail come out again but it felt a little painful.

that sounds like a good idea :3 i think fluttersy might like exploring more on the physical world? :catface: 

Painful? what do you mean? I thought it is natural for you?  :huh:

that sounds like a good idea :3 i think fluttersy might like exploring more on the physical world? :catface:

Painful? what do you mean? I thought it is natural for you? :huh:

Ok never mind. I was laying on top of it. Still was a little painful

Wow, it's been quiet here today. Allow me to shatter the silence with an update!

Well, no hypnosis stuff lately. And I haven't been able to achieve a lucid dream as of yet. :(

But! It's only been my second night trying. And, I did remember a dream last night! Yeah, it was vague, but I still remembered that I had a dream! (My dream recall is terrible, that's why this is an accomplishment, haha.) Improving dream recall is the first step, so I'm on my way! And hey, maybe third time will be the charm tonight ;)

Wow, it's been quiet here today. Allow me to shatter the silence with an update!

Well, no hypnosis stuff lately. And I haven't been able to achieve a lucid dream as of yet. :(

But! It's only been my second night trying. And, I did remember a dream last night! Yeah, it was vague, but I still remembered that I had a dream! (My dream recall is terrible, that's why this is an accomplishment, haha.) Improving dream recall is the first step, so I'm on my way! And hey, maybe third time will be the charm tonight ;)

I have the same thing, I can barely remember my dreams, and if i do, its barely any of it XD

• Brohoof 1

I have the same thing, I can barely remember my dreams, and if i do, its barely any of it XD

Yeeep. It's why I'm keeping a dream journal (on my phone)! I can write down any dreams I had right when I wake up, even if it's just a snippet of a dream, heh.

Oh, god i cannot type on phones to save my life, the keyboards are too tiny Dx

Ah, you get used to it if you do it enough xD

I've been using a touchscreen phone/keyboard for about... what... over two years now? Regular texting and forum posting in that period of time tends to hone your phone typing skills :lol:

Ah, you get used to it if you do it enough xD

I've been using a touchscreen phone/keyboard for about... what... over two years now? Regular texting and forum posting in that period of time tends to hone your phone typing skills 

I normally use my tablet that has a bigger screen xD anyways, i got a question. So to help with the Tulpa development, should i normally have conversations with it, whether it be myself taking its place or it talking on its own?

Well for one, I'm into all that hypnosis stuff. I can just about self-hypnotis myself. The problem with hypnosis, is it makes you more open to suggestion. I have a few games to test this, but I'll leave that for another time.

Go make me a sandwich. I can command you. :lol:

I normally use my tablet that has a bigger screen xD anyways, i got a question. So to help with the Tulpa development, should i normally have conversations with it, whether it be myself taking its place or it talking on its own?

Talk to your tulpa as much as you can, period. Talking to him or her helps their development. If they're not vocal yet, that's okay, it'll help them eventually learn to speak. As for speaking in his/her place, as in you're talking and then consciously thinking of what their response would be, that's known as parroting.

Parroting... tulpaforcers are generally torn into two sides over whether this should be recommended, so I'll just say this: Be cautious about parroting too much. If you speak for them too much, they won't develop true sentience. But on the other hand, some parroting can help them learn how to talk since you do it for them.

Whether you choose to parrot or not is really up to you, though I chose not to use it. If you don't, your conversations'll pretty much be one-sided, though you should occasionally ask an open-ended question. You never know when your tulpa might decide to speak up!

• Brohoof 1

Talk to your tulpa as much as you can, period. Talking to him or her helps their development. If they're not vocal yet, that's okay, it'll help them eventually learn to speak. As for speaking in his/her place, as in you're talking and then consciously thinking of what their response would be, that's known as parroting.

Parroting... tulpaforcers are generally torn into two sides over whether this should be recommended, so I'll just say this: Be cautious about parroting too much. If you speak for them too much, they won't develop true sentience. But on the other hand, some parroting can help them learn how to talk since you do it for them.

Whether you choose to parrot or not is really up to you, though I chose not to use it. If you don't, your conversations'll pretty much be one-sided, though you should occasionally ask an open-ended question. You never know when your tulpa might decide to speak up!

Hmm, alright thanks, cause honestly I'm having a little trouble finding the time to really sit down and focus because of school and my ADD keeps me distracted from things and I seriously want to do this, but don't know how to go about it with the things I mentioned...

Hmm, alright thanks, cause honestly I'm having a little trouble finding the time to really sit down and focus because of school and my ADD keeps me distracted from things and I seriously want to do this, but don't know how to go about it with the things I mentioned...

You can always narrate! You know, if you're ever sitting in class not really doing anything, or your mind is just kind of idle at the moment... you can talk to your tulpa! Mentally comment on how boring the class is, or how nice the weather seems outside, anything! As long as you direct those thoughts to your tulpa, they will listen. That's all there is to it, really; just communicate with them, about anything that happens to be on your mind.

You can always narrate! You know, if you're ever sitting in class not really doing anything, or your mind is just kind of idle at the moment... you can talk to your tulpa! Mentally comment on how boring the class is, or how nice the weather seems outside, anything! As long as you direct those thoughts to your tulpa, they will listen. That's all there is to it, really; just communicate with them, about anything that happens to be on your mind.

Wow, that sounds TOO easy... and with my reputation, things are never easy XD

Wow, that sounds TOO easy... and with my reputation, things are never easy XD

Narrating IS super simple! It's the main method of what's known as 'passive' tulpaforcing, as opposed to 'active' forcing where you actually sit down and focus on the tulpa.

While active forcing does help advance development more quickly, it's more likely that you'll be passive forcing a lot of the time. And it still helps develop your tulpa! I mean, I was only ever able to active force at night when everyone was asleep - but, I passive forced throughout the entire day! Still do.

[Hardly. You need to talk to me more, you dork xP]

Did I ask your opinio-

[still gave it x) ]

Narrating IS super simple! It's the main method of what's known as 'passive' tulpaforcing, as opposed to 'active' forcing where you actually sit down and focus on the tulpa.

While active forcing does help advance development more quickly, it's more likely that you'll be passive forcing a lot of the time. And it still helps develop your tulpa! I mean, I was only ever able to active force at night when everyone was asleep - but, I passive forced throughout the entire day! Still do.

[Hardly. You need to talk to me more, you dork xP]

Did I ask your opinio-

[still gave it x) ]

Owned X3 anyways, yeah, active forcing is kinda hard for me, cause i get distracted really easily, and kind of get distracted with my annoyance for being distracted.... if that makes any sense xD Hope things can get this good with this Flutters tulpa I'm trying to develop...

Owned X3 anyways, yeah, active forcing is kinda hard for me, cause i get distracted really easily, and kind of get distracted with my annoyance for being distracted.... if that makes any sense xD Hope things can get this good with this Flutters tulpa I'm trying to develop...

Trust me, I know the feeling... Last time I tried to active force, I swear to goodness my concentration was worse than what it was before, and it drove me nuts!

Either way, I wish you the best of luck for you and your Flutters! :)

HEY

I STILL EXIST!

Need reminder to narrate.

May take another shot at the Twi3 file, but I probably WON'T.

Hey there!

If you ever need a reminder to narrate, here's a tip: If you have a string or a ribbon or anything like that, tie it around your wrist or your finger. Or really, any sort of bracelet, ring, jewelry, whatever! Make it a physical item you can wear. If you can associate that item with your tulpa, then you'll remember to talk to them whenever you happen to glance at said item. :)

Good afternoon everypony. Don't really have any hypno stories to report (due to my brother staying up late again). Anyways how is everypony doing

I'm doing good! Still attempting to train myself to reality check so I can lucid dream, and giving out tulpamancing tips!

Update: i crashed out for a little over 30 min. And i had another dream that i remembered. It was another dream involving ponies where i was working at my job just helping customers when some customers started looking at me funny. I look in the mirror shortly after to see myself in the form of my oc. When i looked back at the customers i noticed that they were ponies as well. I woke up about 5-6 min ago because i heard Fluttershy trying to wake me up saying that i'm dreaming and to wake up.

(When he woke up he asked me if he was still dreaming and i told him to pinch himself)

I'm guessing i'm not dreaming anymore since that pinch hurt