Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Argh, I found out last night why the guides don't recommend lying down while trying to possess/switch... I passed out dead asleep before I could hardly even begin the process :(

I was almost hoping that Ariel had somehow knocked out my consciousness and took over, but I guess that wasn't the case. Just... fell asleep. :wat:

I'll have to keep that in mind for tonight. Either way, I did have another dream after that! It was again vague - I could hardly even remember what it was about - but, that's two nights in a row that I've had a dream! Considering that I used to rarely dream at all, I say that's progress!

Still no lucid dreaming... But, I think I have to really get into the habit of those reality checks to start getting anywhere. Let's see, they say it takes seven days to form a habit... So maybe by the end of the week, I'll be able to make myself aware in a dream!

Argh, I found out last night why the guides don't recommend lying down while trying to possess/switch... I passed out dead asleep before I could hardly even begin the process :(

I was almost hoping that Ariel had somehow knocked out my consciousness and took over, but I guess that wasn't the case. Just... fell asleep. :wat:

I'll have to keep that in mind for tonight. Either way, I did have another dream after that! It was again vague - I could hardly even remember what it was about - but, that's two nights in a row that I've had a dream! Considering that I used to rarely dream at all, I say that's progress!

Still no lucid dreaming... But, I think I have to really get into the habit of those reality checks to start getting anywhere. Let's see, they say it takes seven days to form a habit... So maybe by the end of the week, I'll be able to make myself aware in a dream!

Hello you two :D

*hugs* =w=

Very nice progress :D In no time you'll definitely do lucid dreaming as a second nature.. Fun fact... we always dream when we are asleep.. It's pretty rare for someone not to dream when asleep.., It is just that we sometimes can't remember our dreams because they fade away quickly  ;) 

Also here's some tips/guid on lucid dreaming.. and there are a lot

http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream :)

Edited by Nihi The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Good morning/afternoon/evening everypony (wow that was a mouthful). Just a small update: i did a fluttershy session last night (finally) and i was able to get into a deep trance again. Woke up this morning feeling a lot like a pony after doing the file. Anyways how is everypony doing

Good morning/afternoon/evening everypony (wow that was a mouthful). Just a small update: i did a fluttershy session last night (finally) and i was able to get into a deep trance again. Woke up this morning feeling a lot like a pony after doing the file. Anyways how is everypony doing

Doing good, I'm in class right now not doing anything so I decided to see what's going on here. Last night was kinda disappointing because during my session, I could not sit still and messed up the trance I had going :(

• Brohoof 1

Doing good, I'm in class right now not doing anything so I decided to see what's going on here. Last night was kinda disappointing because during my session, I could not sit still and messed up the trance I had going :(

man i hate when that happens. the most annoying thing when doing sessions is when you get a random itch that distracts you

• Brohoof 1

man i hate when that happens. the most annoying thing when doing sessions is when you get a random itch that distracts you

It wasn't just that either, my mind was fading in and out of the file and had to force myself to pay attention to it, which didn't help. If I didn't Have ADD I wouldn't be having many problems with my Tulpa and hypnosis... :(

• Brohoof 1

It wasn't just that either, my mind was fading in and out of the file and had to force myself to pay attention to it, which didn't help. If I didn't Have ADD I wouldn't be having many problems with my Tulpa and hypnosis... :(

Sometimes that happens to me as well. I love using the Fluttershy 3.0 file but because it is so long i tend to think of other stuff instead of clearing my mind and focusing on the voice.

• Brohoof 1

post-29333-0-46641500-1414177333.png

What's going on here? Are you ponies still awesome?

Well of course you are  :yay:

Just checking in. I'm still here, lurking occasionally (I'm watching you, ALWAYS  ^_^ )

Take care  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes that happens to me as well. I love using the Fluttershy 3.0 file but because it is so long i tend to think of other stuff instead of clearing my mind and focusing on the voice.

The 3.0 file is a little long and it's hard to hear through my headphones plus the I-5 freeway next to me... ugh! >~>

• Brohoof 1

*whine* I haven't done the Dash file in foreverrrr...

But the 3.0 (my preferred file) just so long, not to mention that my mind is already occupied with trying to lucid dream as well as working with Ariel! What's a girl to do with so much on her mind? :wau:

• Brohoof 1

*whine* I haven't done the Dash file in foreverrrr...

But the 3.0 (my preferred file) just so long, not to mention that my mind is already occupied with trying to lucid dream as well as working with Ariel! What's a girl to do with so much on her mind? :wau:

I pretty much stopped focusing on trying to lucid dream and i'm only focusing on the files and spending time with Fluttershy. I'll have some lucid dreams here and there but i have no time to practice controlling them. Edited by FlutterBlue

I pretty much stopped focusing on trying to lucid dream and i'm only focusing on the files and spending time with Fluttershy. I'll have some lucid dreams here and there but i have no time to practice controlling them.

Thing is, I won't be able to lucid dream without trying to focus on it, because a majority of the time, I don't even have any dreams! (Or, well, I just never remember them, but that's beside the point.) And I really would like to see the wonderland and Ariel as if it were real. :wat:

Hmm... Maybe I should listen to the file before spending time with Ariel on possession/switching/maybe imposition. It'll help calm my mind, and then I'll almost certainly have ponies on the mind when I fall asleep, thus increasing the chance of having a dream involving ponies! :D

Thing is, I won't be able to lucid dream without trying to focus on it, because a majority of the time, I don't even have any dreams! (Or, well, I just never remember them, but that's beside the point.) And I really would like to see the wonderland and Ariel as if it were real. :wat:

Hmm... Maybe I should listen to the file before spending time with Ariel on possession/switching/maybe imposition. It'll help calm my mind, and then I'll almost certainly have ponies on the mind when I fall asleep, thus increasing the chance of having a dream involving ponies! :D

Well good luck with that. Hopefully the file does increase the chances of a pony themed dream.

(Hi miss reaper)

Well good luck with that. Hopefully the file does increase the chances of a pony themed dream.

(Hi miss reaper)

[Hiiii! :D]

She said hi to me, not you :P

[i can still talk when I want to! xP]

Anyway, hi there Fluttershy! How are you and Chris today?

[Hiiii! :D]

She said hi to me, not you :P

[i can still talk when I want to! xP]

Anyway, hi there Fluttershy! How are you and Chris today?

(I'm doing great. Chris and i are about to go for a walk)

We are going on a short walk then i need to go to work.

• Brohoof 1

Ugh, you know what my problem is? My problem is being too damn excited for something. Like for example, I'm excited to have a Flutters tulpa, and so with the advice I've gotten, I'm just going to lay off parroting for a bit, and focus more on the narrating/open ended way of tulpaforcing, but my brain is wanting this to happen asap, so I'll ask an open ended question, not expecting answer, but I find myself in the back of my head answering it for my tulpa... if that makes sense... Gah, it drives me nuts >~>

Ugh, you know what my problem is? My problem is being too damn excited for something. Like for example, I'm excited to have a Flutters tulpa, and so with the advice I've gotten, I'm just going to lay off parroting for a bit, and focus more on the narrating/open ended way of tulpaforcing, but my brain is wanting this to happen asap, so I'll ask an open ended question, not expecting answer, but I find myself in the back of my head answering it for my tulpa... if that makes sense... Gah, it drives me nuts >~>

Hmm? When you say you're answering for your tulpa in the back of your head, what precisely do you mean? Is it you consciously answering in her place, or does it just seem to kind of... happen?

Hmm? When you say you're answering for your tulpa in the back of your head, what precisely do you mean? Is it you consciously answering in her place, or does it just seem to kind of... happen?

I'm consciously answering in her place, even though I don't want to. It gives me the illusion of the tulpa answering for itself, even though I know it's my conscience doing it for me. It's probably because I'd eventually worry that I'm doing something wrong and not developing the tulpa right.

I'm consciously answering in her place, even though I don't want to. It gives me the illusion of the tulpa answering for itself, even though I know it's my conscience doing it for me. It's probably because I'd eventually worry that I'm doing something wrong and not developing the tulpa right.

All it takes is a little bit of patience, friend. Tulpae generally don't become vocal for weeks, or months. My Ariel became vocal within a week or so, but I think I'm a special case, ahaha. Just keep talking to her, some parroting shouldn't be so bad. And in the meanwhile, be on the lookout for other signs of sentience - after all, their sentience begins forming the moment you start forcing, and though they may not be able to speak yet, they might try to communicate.

Two common nonverbal methods tulpae are known to use are head pressures and emotional responses. Try to be aware of any unusual pressure on or in your head, especially after you speak with your tulpa or ask a question. And, if you ever feel any emotions that seem alien, or an emotion that you wouldn't normally feel in response to something, that's likely your tulpa sending you an emotional response, so also be sure to watch for that!

All it takes is a little bit of patience, friend. Tulpae generally don't become vocal for weeks, or months. My Ariel became vocal within a week or so, but I think I'm a special case, ahaha. Just keep talking to her, some parroting shouldn't be so bad. And in the meanwhile, be on the lookout for other signs of sentience - after all, their sentience begins forming the moment you start forcing, and though they may not be able to speak yet, they might try to communicate.

Two common nonverbal methods tulpae are known to use are head pressures and emotional responses. Try to be aware of any unusual pressure on or in your head, especially after you speak with your tulpa or ask a question. And, if you ever feel any emotions that seem alien, or an emotion that you wouldn't normally feel in response to something, that's likely your tulpa sending you an emotional response, so also be sure to watch for that!

So other then just speaking to it or asking it questions, is there anything else I should do, or is that pretty much it? Cause that seems to be a lot less then what I'd thought would go into developing a tulpa, other then sitting down and focusing on it (which I can actually do tonight, thanks to having no school.)

good morning every body :) no hyopno news lately.... but i'll try to listen to the loop file while I sleep. I've been noticing it is best for me to listen when I'm asleep rather than awake :)

Oh yeah speaking of dreams. I almost forgotten about my dream last night because it feltbso real that I didn't realize that I was dreaming. Not much happened in my dreams but here goes. I was a store clark, I was looking for a job. Then I was faced with normal life stuff like college, romance and love for hard work.... And it ended with me having a promotion or my best friend lending the store to m. I think there was a point where I kinda fight some monsters but it was very vivid and barely remember any.

if you really are eager on making a tulp why not focus on her first? Try using the hypnofile as a guide ;3

parroting is good to start tulpa development... though like what miss said you might probably end up having a conversation with yourself...i'll be honest....i've been doing parroting almost all the time (yeah mind has made up >.>) and therewas a time where I got a headache that it took me a while to rest. I don't think I am doing it right though but there was a time where I felt she was really replying on her own with me trying to parrot ... but still im not sure....Also there was a time where i've felt an emotion that isn't mine...like when I eas trying to parot how she's been because I haven't talk to her for a long time....amd i've felt my heart dropped and felt sadness...Yesterday, I was trying to remember a memory that I find annoying but felt sudden laughter or happiness because that memory was also funny when it is not happening to you (>.>, yeah it's my crush teasing me by ignoring me and focus his attention to my friend and my reaction to that was very funny).

Edited by Nihi The Brony

So other then just speaking to it or asking it questions, is there anything else I should do, or is that pretty much it? Cause that seems to be a lot less then what I'd thought would go into developing a tulpa, other then sitting down and focusing on it (which I can actually do tonight, thanks to having no school.)

Well, as stated before, there's really only passive forcing or active forcing... There are other things you can do with a tulpa, but that usually comes after the tulpa has become vocal and more sentient :wat:

As far as development, that's all there really is to it, I guess. The core of it all is just giving your developing tulpa attention. Er, don't take my word as final, though. You could probably find a little more information on places like tulpa.info! Heck, there's even IRC channels especially for tulpamancers and their tulpae!

good morning every body :) no hyopno news lately.... but i'll try to listen to the loop file while I sleep. I've been noticing it is best for me to listen when I'm asleep rather than awake :)

Oh yeah speaking of dreams. I almost forgotten about my dream last night because it feltbso real that I didn't realize that I was dreaming. Not much happened in my dreams but here goes. I was a store clark, I was looking for a job. Then I was faced with normal life stuff like college, romance and love for hard work.... And it ended with me having a promotion or my best friend lending the store to m. I think there was a point where I kinda fight some monsters but it was very vivid and barely remember any.

Sounds like another interesting dream! All I've been remembering is vague ideas from my recent dreams... But, I heard that keeping a dream journal like I've been doing tells the brain, "Hey, I WANT to remember these dreams!" And that, in turn, helps to improve dream recall!

• Brohoof 1

Well, as stated before, there's really only passive forcing or active forcing... There are other things you can do with a tulpa, but that usually comes after the tulpa has become vocal and more sentient :wat:

As far as development, that's all there really is to it, I guess. The core of it all is just giving your developing tulpa attention. Er, don't take my word as final, though. You could probably find a little more information on places like tulpa.info! Heck, there's even IRC channels especially for tulpamancers and their tulpae!

Sounds like another interesting dream! All I've been remembering is vague ideas from my recent dreams... But, I heard that keeping a dream journal like I've been doing tells the brain, "Hey, I WANT to remember these dreams!" And that, in turn, helps to improve dream recall!

i'm not into dream journal apparently... I want my dream ramdom... it gives that adventurous feeling and making me more excited x)

also.. I don't know much but are headaches is one of the signs that your tulpa is active when trying to parrot? :3