Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

good morning every body :) no hyopno news lately.... but i'll try to listen to the loop file while I sleep. I've been noticing it is best for me to listen when I'm asleep rather than awake :)

Oh yeah speaking of dreams. I almost forgotten about my dream last night because it feltbso real that I didn't realize that I was dreaming. Not much happened in my dreams but here goes. I was a store clark, I was looking for a job. Then I was faced with normal life stuff like college, romance and love for hard work.... And it ended with me having a promotion or my best friend lending the store to m. I think there was a point where I kinda fight some monsters but it was very vivid and barely remember any.

if you really are eager on making a tulp why not focus on her first? Try using the hypnofile as a guide ;3

parroting is good to start tulpa development... though like what miss said you might probably end up having a conversation with yourself...i'll be honest....i've been doing parroting almost all the time (yeah mind has made up >.>) and therewas a time where I got a headache that it took me a while to rest. I don't think I am doing it right though but there was a time where I felt she was really replying on her own with me trying to parrot ... but still im not sure....Also there was a time where i've felt an emotion that isn't mine...like when I eas trying to parot how she's been because I haven't talk to her for a long time....amd i've felt my heart dropped and felt sadness...Yesterday, I was trying to remember a memory that I find annoying but felt sudden laughter or happiness because that memory was also funny when it is not happening to you (>.>, yeah it's my crush teasing me by ignoring me and focus his attention to my friend and my reaction to that was very funny).

That's kind of what I've been feeling, as if my parroting has helped her to start answering on her own, but I'm not sure about it. There's occasions where I'm distracted and I remember that in developing this tulpa and sort of freak put, feeling as if I don't pay enough attention to it, it'll stop developing.

Well, as stated before, there's really only passive forcing or active forcing... There are other things you can do with a tulpa, but that usually comes after the tulpa has become vocal and more sentient :wat:

As far as development, that's all there really is to it, I guess. The core of it all is just giving your developing tulpa attention. Er, don't take my word as final, though. You could probably find a little more information on places like tulpa.info! Heck, there's even IRC channels especially for tulpamancers and their tulpae!

Sounds like another interesting dream! All I've been remembering is vague ideas from my recent dreams... But, I heard that keeping a dream journal like I've been doing tells the brain, "Hey, I WANT to remember these dreams!" And that, in turn, helps to improve dream recall!

Alright, I just like to be absolutely certain of things, or else I start to panicked in a minor condition. I can already tell this is going to take awhile >~<

i'm not into dream journal apparently... I want my dream ramdom... it gives that adventurous feeling and making me more excited x)

also.. I don't know much but are headaches is one of the signs that your tulpa is active when trying to parrot? :3

Well, they DO say that headaches do often happen as a side effect of forcing, most notably in the beginning. I'm not sure I could say that's a form of tulpa communication, per say, but I like to think of it as a definite sign that your brain is getting a little workout - kind of like it's stretching itself to envelop the new 'partition' you make in your mind for your tulpa!

That's kind of what I've been feeling, as if my parroting has helped her to start answering on her own, but I'm not sure about it. There's occasions where I'm distracted and I remember that in developing this tulpa and sort of freak put, feeling as if I don't pay enough attention to it, it'll stop developing.

Don't worry - a tulpa is harder to get rid of than you might think. As long as you don't forget about her, she's not going to go away; being distracted from thinking about her for a few minutes isn't going to hurt anything.

On that note, Ariel kind of used to be terrified that she would fade away if I started ignoring her... But back then, she was just more like a scared child, clinging to me. She grew out of that, obviously.

You don't need to stress about giving your tulpa attention every moment, though. Just do it whenever you're able to give her attention. :)

Well, they DO say that headaches do often happen as a side effect of forcing, most notably in the beginning. I'm not sure I could say that's a form of tulpa communication, per say, but I like to think of it as a definite sign that your brain is getting a little workout - kind of like it's stretching itself to envelop the new 'partition' you make in your mind for your tulpa!

Don't worry - a tulpa is harder to get rid of than you might think. As long as you don't forget about her, she's not going to go away; being distracted from thinking about her for a few minutes isn't going to hurt anything.

On that note, Ariel kind of used to be terrified that she would fade away if I started ignoring her... But back then, she was just more like a scared child, clinging to me. She grew out of that, obviously.

You don't need to stress about giving your tulpa attention every moment, though. Just do it whenever you're able to give her attention. :)

That's also another one of my worries. I'm just not sure it she's sentient, and I'm just thinking in actually doing something, but in reality, I'm just talking to myself xD

That's also another one of my worries. I'm just not sure it she's sentient, and I'm just thinking in actually doing something, but in reality, I'm just talking to myself xD

Try to think about it this way: If you sense or 'hear' something, and you're not sure whether it came from you or your tulpa, assume it came from the tulpa. They can surprise you sometimes, you know!

• Brohoof 1

Try to think about it this way: If you sense or 'hear' something, and you're not sure whether it came from you or your tulpa, assume it came from the tulpa. They can surprise you sometimes, you know!

Well, I guess that makes sense. I'll do that from now on... Thanks for the advice! (again xD) Anyways, so how are you two doing?

Well, I guess that makes sense. I'll do that from now on... Thanks for the advice! (again xD) Anyways, so how are you two doing?

We're doing good! Ariel's a little bored at the moment apparently (lazing around on the couch, lazy butt- [Hey! >:c]), but I think she's just waiting for tonight. We're going to try possession and/or switching again, and this time I'm going to try and NOT pass out like last night, ahah.

Ah I see thanks :3 So i kinda feel relieve to hear that my headaches is kind of a progress rather than my mind being overstressed and breaking down on me XP

It's funny really..  though after that twilight accident I have... I've been more driven to convince myself to make a tulpa.. heh.. 

We're doing good! Ariel's a little bored at the moment apparently (lazing around on the couch, lazy butt- [Hey! >:c]), but I think she's just waiting for tonight. We're going to try possession and/or switching again, and this time I'm going to try and NOT pass out like last night, ahah.

Lel Make her listen too Applejack hypnosis maybe she'll despise lazyness XP

Hooray for being lazy! xD Possession sounds a little unnerving, but a little exciting at the same time o.o

Possession is pretty fun! At least, when she takes over certain parts; for example, taking control of my hands to make drawings herself, that's always neat!

But, yeah, I'm going to try and let her take absolute control this time... I'm trusting her with my body, and I hope that's not a mistake :P

Ah I see thanks :3 So i kinda feel relieve to hear that my headaches is kind of a progress rather than my mind being overstressed and breaking down on me XP

It's funny really..  though after that twilight accident I have... I've been more driven to convince myself to make a tulpa.. heh.. 

The mind works in mysterious ways~

Lel Make her listen too Applejack hypnosis maybe she'll despise lazyness XP

HA, that'd have interesting results, for sure! Maybe if we get the hang of possession, I could actually listen to a file and see what happens with her? If she wants to, of course :P

• Brohoof 1

Hmm.. that's one of my worries too but whenever the case... don't try to doubt as it is your own voice assume and placed that other mind parroting voice as a hers.. (even though sometimes it might sound like your mind voice >.>) and you'll never forget about her.. before the whole tulpa thing, I thought the ''ignoring and forgetting a tulpa'' is a simple manner.. but i was wrong XP you just can't simply forget a tulpa once you've started...Now I can't forget about summer XP (yes I call her summer XP) 

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Hmm.. that's one of my worries too but whenever the case... don't try to doubt as it is your own voice assume and placed that other mind parroting voice as a hers.. (even though sometimes it might sound like your mind voice >.>) and you'll never forget about her.. before the whole tulpa thing, I thought the ''ignoring and forgetting a tulpa'' is a simple manner.. but i was wrong XP you just can't simply forget a tulpa...

Honestly, I could forget easily, because I don't feel as if she's sentient enough or at all. So if we're to simply stop watching mlp, throw out all my merchandise, and stop coming to the forum, I'd eventually forget... but why would I do that!? XD

Hmm.. that's one of my worries too but whenever the case... don't try to doubt as it is your own voice assume and placed that other mind parroting voice as a hers.. (even though sometimes it might sound like your mind voice >.>) and you'll never forget about her.. before the whole tulpa thing, I thought the ''ignoring and forgetting a tulpa'' is a simple manner.. but i was wrong XP you just can't simply forget a tulpa once you've started...Now I can't forget about summer XP (yes I call her summer XP) 

This is very true. Sometimes, in the beginning, your tulpa will have the same mind voice as you; they tend to develop a more unique one later on. That's why I say if you're not sure that thought came from you, it's probably your tulpa!

Honestly, I could forget easily, because I don't feel as if she's sentient enough or at all. So if we're to simply stop watching mlp, throw out all my merchandise, and stop coming to the forum, I'd eventually forget... but why would I do that!? XD

Whoa, boy, that's where you're getting snagged as far as progressing in development.

I cannot stress enough, doubt is poison to your tulpa. If you don't really believe she's 'sentient enough', then she's not going to develop well as a tulpa. I've always been told, assume sentience from the beginning. Meaning that she is sentient, she's just not able to communicate just yet. Think of a new tulpa like... a baby, or a very young child. They're not immediately able to communicate, they have to learn! It takes time for them to learn how to talk, just like a child, but you need to encourage them!

...Anyway, about the whole changing interest thing. Your tulpa's form is not set in stone; they can always change! Deviation happens quite often during development - but even after they're more developed, they can still alter their form if they choose to. You're no longer interested in ponies? Your tulpa will likely change to a more suitable form. Maybe. You might have to talk to them about it.

I was going to keep all my tulpa-related questions to the tulpa thread, but since nobody seems to be posting there, and everyone discusses tulpae here instead, maybe I should switch it to here...

Why do you think I hang out here all the time? :P

Here's an odd tip to make sure you don't forget her... Parrot her or make her personality almost the similar to the personality to the person you like... for example your crsuh etc XP TBH... that's what I am doing to summer actually, now It's like I am talking to my crush but of course I can or she can still have her own

and I just had a weird sensation now in my head... feeling of an annoyance, playful annoyance.. no joke :P

This is very true. Sometimes, in the beginning, your tulpa will have the same mind voice as you; they tend to develop a more unique one later on. That's why I say if you're not sure that thought came from you, it's probably your tulpa!

Whoa, boy, that's where you're getting snagged as far as progressing in development.

I cannot stress enough, doubt is poison to your tulpa. If you don't really believe she's 'sentient enough', then she's not going to develop well as a tulpa. I've always been told, assume sentience from the beginning. Meaning that she is sentient, she's just not able to communicate just yet. Think of a new tulpa like... a baby, or a very young child. They're not immediately able to communicate, they have to learn! It takes time for them to learn how to talk, just like a child, but you need to encourage them!

...Anyway, about the whole changing interest thing. Your tulpa's form is not set in stone; they can always change! Deviation happens quite often during development - but even after they're more developed, they can still alter their form if they choose to. You're no longer interested in ponies? Your tulpa will likely change to a more suitable form. Maybe. You might have to talk to them about it.

Hmm, assumption she's been sentient all along, like they've just been dormant... that makes sense, I guess I'll change the way of thinking! 

Here's an odd tip to make sure you don't forget her... Parrot her or make her personality almost the similar to the personality to the person you like... for example your crsuh etc XP TBH... that's what I am doing to summer actually, now It's like I am talking to my crush but of course I can or she can still have her own

and I just had a weird sensation now in my head... feeling of an annoyance, playful annoyance.. no joke :P

Haha, eh... I'd rather think about someone in my love life XD

Oh, here's a tip to make sure you don't forget your tulpa!

Take an item you wear, and associate it with your tulpa somehow. Long as you wear it, you'll remember her! Could be a bracelet, ring, whatever!

Woo, emotional response! Pretty sure that must have been her x3

Also, I never heard of giving a tulpa the personality of someone you like... hmm. If I ever make another tulpa, I'll keep that in mind!

Edited by Miss Reaper
  • Brohoof 1

Take an item you wear, and associate it with your tulpa somehow. Long as you wear it, you'll remember her! Could be a bracelet, ring, whatever!

Also, I never heard of giving a tulpa the personality of someone you like... hmm. If I ever make another tulpa, I'll keep that in mind!

you choose!

I already wear 4 bracelets everyday XD Umm... let's see... what can I use... I guess I can use my lanyard with the gecko on the end! And plus gecko is an animal, and Fluttershy tulpa, makes sense.
  • Brohoof 1

Whoa, boy, that's where you're getting snagged as far as progressing in development.   I cannot stress enough, doubt is poison to your tulpa. If you don't really believe she's 'sentient enough', then she's not going to develop well as a tulpa. I've always been told, assume sentience from the beginning. Meaning that she is sentient, she's just not able to communicate just yet. Think of a new tulpa like... a baby, or a very young child. They're not immediately able to communicate, they have to learn! It takes time for them to learn how to talk, just like a child, but you need to encourage them!   ...Anyway, about the whole changing interest thing. Your tulpa's form is not set in stone; they can always change! Deviation happens quite often during development - but even after they're more developed, they can still alter their form if they choose to. You're no longer interested in ponies? Your tulpa will likely change to a more suitable form. Maybe. You might have to talk to them about it.

This is true, doubt really is a poison on tulpa... now i understand why... when took that long break on talking to her... I tried talking to her about my absence and She said, well I parroted her to say how she felt.. and she felt lonely and was afraid and I felt my heart just went down... like I felt sad emotions...and at the same time i was like O_O... whoa...that came out of nowhere...and at that point.... it convince me that... she's really there... and I am not crazy XD

Yeah you should believe that your tulpa should be Sentient :) that's their life source. your belief. @,

Here's another surprised experience i had yesterday. I was riding the train As the same time parroting with Summer.. then the train stopped at a station for a very long time... then I complained in my head how the train is taking our time... then after the train moved.. I just heard her said ''what do you think happened?'' And I said I '' think maybe toilet break?- Wait did you just talk!?'' and I parroted her to say like. '' yeah, heh you should believe in me more :P'' I was surprised because i am mostly the first one to talk I never experienced her talking to me at start

so if you really want her to be sentient you must believe that she's sentient :P

Edited by Nihi The Brony

I am not sure... I got just this heaviness on my head when i was typing that... kinda felt a puck type of annoyance (I don't have a form of her yet tbh) But I am sure she was giving an annoyed response because that's what I've felt :3

Lol it's just me to not forget her, and it's working she's teasing me a lot like my crush always teasing me.. she still have that cheerful personality That I was originally trying to gave her.. but if she wanted to change if she can, it's fine by me :)

Edited by Nihi The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

|Just be very careful all of you making tulpa. Remember it's a life changing thing that happens to the both of you and there is almost no going back if something goes wrong for either of you. Both of you need to have the full potential of being ready to take care of something for a lifetime.|

I'm beginning to see why!  Anyway, for the purpose of not cluttering things up here, I'm going to spoiler this next bit:

So as I mentioned in the other thread, I actually started the process of making a tulpa myself.  I was nervous about the idea of trying it for a while, despite everything I've read about it being safe, mostly because my situation felt different from what other people were doing.  Most people making a tulpa don't seem to have particular real-life companionship (or at least that's what I'm gathering), but in my case, I'm married.  So I felt like I might not have the need for it, which could hold me back... not to mention bringing up the delicate subject of whether or not I should talk about it with my wife.

Back when I first learned of the existence of tulpae, I did bring up the topic to my wife, and at the time she seemed mildly interested in the concept, but didn't say anything after that.  Now that I was actually thinking about trying to make one, I finally decided back that I should let her know I was considering it.  So about a week or so back, I brought up the subject again and told her that the thought of trying it out had crossed my mind.  Out of all the responses I expected, I didn't expect the response that I got: she had been reading up on it since then, and confessed that she was interested in trying it as well.  That came as a relief (probably to her as well).

So update.

Similar effects as last, physical aspect weren't exactly strong, but my horn was the most notable.

The best effect occurred with mentality.

Like during the sequences about mentioning time in the Solar Library (using V3) the memories became a lingering thought and felt rather impacting

Like instead of it feeling like it was a day dream it felt like a recollection and I had to realize it wasn't a real memory.

That was awesome .

Ill's back

YAY

Will do more mancing (as always.) I think I'm not making progress because I say, "ok, she only really talks/acts sentient in wonderland" which is shooting the whole process in the head.

I need to assume sentience ALWAYS.

Good stuff.

Bye.

PS My real name is Emile

Good evening everypony. Any interesting stories today?

(Aren't you forgetting something chris)

Oh yeah. At work....well i talked to one of my associates and i kind of talked like Fluttershy to him.

(It was hilarious but like always very cute)

*blushes* thanks Fluttershy

Good morning everypony. So i did a session of the flight file last night and tried visualizing Fluttershy and i flying. Didn't work out but i'll try again next time. Also a quick update today i'm going to be a little busy packing for my trip so might not be able to do a file today. Also i am planning to upload the "journal of friendship" for everypony today :yay: .