Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Good evening everypony. Any interesting stories today?

(Aren't you forgetting something chris)

Oh yeah. At work....well i talked to one of my associates and i kind of talked like Fluttershy to him.

(It was hilarious but like always very cute)

*blushes* thanks Fluttershy

Good morning everypony. So i did a session of the flight file last night and tried visualizing Fluttershy and i flying. Didn't work out but i'll try again next time. Also a quick update today i'm going to be a little busy packing for my trip so might not be able to do a file today. Also i am planning to upload the "journal of friendship" for everypony today :yay: .

Morning Chris and Fluttershy. No, nothing really going on, just enjoying a Saturday off school. Also, I still haven't read through the Journal of the two sisters yet,, probably should do that XD Headed on a trip? Where you off to?

Morning Chris and Fluttershy. No, nothing really going on, just enjoying a Saturday off school. Also, I still haven't read through the Journal of the two sisters yet,, probably should do that XD Headed on a trip? Where you off to?

I'm heading to las vegas for a few days. Originally i was going to drive to vegas but now i'm flying there. Today i need to start packing and might go shopping for comfortable clothing.

Oh yeah i almost forgot i did have a hypno moment at work yesterday: some of the files mention that your hearing is much more sensitive since you have pony ears.......turns out that it is true because my sales associate yesterday was downstairs in the stockroom and he dropped a box on the floor. I was upstairs on the sales floor when i heard a light thud and decided to check on my associate downstairs. He was very surprised that i heard him drop the box since the room he was in had thick concrete walls. Yay for sensitive pony ears :squee:

I'm heading to las vegas for a few days. Originally i was going to drive to vegas but now i'm flying there. Today i need to start packing and might go shopping for comfortable clothing.

Oh yeah i almost forgot i did have a hypno moment at work yesterday: some of the files mention that your hearing is much more sensitive since you have pony ears.......turns out that it is true because my sales associate yesterday was downstairs in the stockroom and he dropped a box on the floor. I was upstairs on the sales floor when i heard a light thud and decided to check on my associate downstairs. He was very surprised that i heard him drop the box since the room he was in had thick concrete walls. Yay for sensitive pony ears :squee:

Ah Vegas... Unicon, who remembers that? xD Don't get into any trouble in the Vice City ;) And really? Wow, I wish my hearing was that good. I can screw up someone saying 'Read' in a sentence and mistake it for them calling my name, Reid. (I have an odd and confusing name xD) And I can sometimes barely hear what others are saying. Even a few feet away from me... :(

Ah Vegas... Unicon, who remembers that? xD Don't get into any trouble in the Vice City ;) And really? Wow, I wish my hearing was that good. I can screw up someone saying 'Read' in a sentence and mistake it for them calling my name, Reid. (I have an odd and confusing name xD) And I can sometimes barely hear what others are saying. Even a few feet away from me... :(

Lol yeah i won't get in trouble

The pony hearing was just the start. Also last night i was talking to my co-worker and i noticed that i started talking like Fluttershy. It was a little embarrassing. Even a certain tulpa was laughing

(It was very funny......and cute)

What was cute Fluttershy was when you were fan-girling over two kids walking into the store with build a bears of you.

(Oh yeah the plushes looked so adorable)

Edited by FlutterBlue

Lol yeah i won't get in trouble

The pony hearing was just the start. Also last night i was talking to my co-worker and i noticed that i started talking like Fluttershy. It was a little embarrassing. Even a certain tulpa was laughing

(It was very funny......and cute)

What was cute Fluttershy was when you were fan-girling over two kids walking into the store with build a bears of you.

(Oh yeah the plushes looked so adorable)

I would fangirl if someone was holding a plushie of me too xD then I'd question why they have a plushie of me, that'd just be weird. o.o Are those Build a bear plushies good quality? I've been pondering on getting one if they ever make them again.

I would fangirl if someone was holding a plushie of me too xD then I'd question why they have a plushie of me, that'd just be weird. o.o Are those Build a bear plushies good quality? I've been pondering on getting one if they ever make them again.

They are great. So far i have pinkie, fluttershy, trixie, scootaloo, and applebloom. I know that during the holidays they are releasing princess celestia.

(Sometimes chris hugs them when he has a bad day or when he goes into the pony state)

Lol that is true

They are great. So far i have pinkie, fluttershy, trixie, scootaloo, and applebloom. I know that during the holidays they are releasing princess celestia.

(Sometimes chris hugs them when he has a bad day or when he goes into the pony state)

Lol that is true

I know I do that sometimes. Like when I had some incredibly stupid teenage drama stuff going on, I held onto my Filly Luna plushie for awhile. Plushie make me feel so much better :3

I know I do that sometimes. Like when I had some incredibly stupid teenage drama stuff going on, I held onto my Filly Luna plushie for awhile. Plushie make me feel so much better :3

It's just very comforting to have. Plus just seeing them kind of brings out the pony side in me.

I told myself I wouldn't let myself fall asleep last night, and I still did it! :(

I know it's because I'm lying down while trying to master possession/switching... But the problem is, I'm in my bed doing this, and just sitting up straight makes my back hurt after a while >.<

Also, I didn't listen to the file. I just... didn't feel like it. Like, I'm not looking forward to having to listen to such a long file, and that's a little upsetting because it seems like my interest is fading... I'll try to make myself listen to a file tonight, though.

No dreams, let alone lucid. I'm still trying, though!

Oh, and when I was attempting the possession/switch... I pushed Ariel's mind voice to the forefront of my mind, while mine slipped into the background. Ariel kind of slipped herself into my body, and I knew she was in control. But, she was staying still while I tried to push my own consciousness away from me. It's so hard to actually let go of my consciousness... it's not because I don't trust her, but it's just... I don't know.

It's just very comforting to have. Plus just seeing them kind of brings out the pony side in me.

They're usually there to help me sleep. Don't know why they help me, but they do apparently. But lately, the hypnosis files have been making me sleepy and fall asleep quicker.

I told myself I wouldn't let myself fall asleep last night, and I still did it! :(

I know it's because I'm lying down while trying to master possession/switching... But the problem is, I'm in my bed doing this, and just sitting up straight makes my back hurt after a while >.<

Also, I didn't listen to the file. I just... didn't feel like it. Like, I'm not looking forward to having to listen to such a long file, and that's a little upsetting because it seems like my interest is fading... I'll try to make myself listen to a file tonight, though.

Oh, and when I was attempting the possession/switch... I pushed Ariel's mind voice to the forefront of my mind, while mine slipped into the background. Ariel kind of slipped herself into my body, and I knew she was in control. But, she was staying still while I tried to push my own consciousness away from me. It's so hard to actually let go of my consciousness... it's not because I don't trust her, but it's just... I don't know.

At least you're making progress with switching.

(Hi miss reaper and ariel)

Ah, I know what you mean by listening to a long file. Last night I was fading in and out of sleep while listening to my file (and again, my arms and legs did NOT want to sit still! :c) and it screwed me up again. I may take an whole hour tonight to listen to the 3.0 file, see if it's any different. And I swear, it amazes me on what you guys with Tulpas can do just by simply concentrating on doing it. It seems like it'd be hard for me.

They're usually there to help me sleep. Don't know why they help me, but they do apparently. But lately, the hypnosis files have been making me sleepy and fall asleep quicker.

i wish i could keep them next to me when i'm sleeping but my mom and brother would think i'm weird. They are still adjusting to seeing me with my little pony stuff

i wish i could keep them next to me when i'm sleeping but my mom and brother would think i'm weird. They are still adjusting to seeing me with my little pony stuff

It's kind of upsetting to me when I hear other people are having troubles with the ones they know still getting used to seeing them with pony stuff, when my foster parents were just all "Eh, whatever." And just shrugged it off. It seems I had it easy. :(

At least you're making progress with switching.

(Hi miss reaper and ariel)

[Hiii! :D How are you today?]

And yes, I suppose we are making progress! I'm able to visualize my tulpa body, and I've been trying to push my consciousness into that... It's just a little hard - not to mention that, y'know, I kind of fell asleep in the process. :wat:

Ah, I know what you mean by listening to a long file. Last night I was fading in and out of sleep while listening to my file (and again, my arms and legs did NOT want to sit still! :c) and it screwed me up again. I may take an whole hour tonight to listen to the 3.0 file, see if it's any different. And I swear, it amazes me on what you guys with Tulpas can do just by simply concentrating on doing it. It seems like it'd be hard for me.

I know the feeling, my mind tends to keep drifting off listening to the 3.0. Sometimes I'm pretty good about relaxing and keeping still, but other nights there's distracting itches and stuff that drive me nuts.

Also, yes, the power of the mind can be incredible when you concentrate! It's certainly not easy, but Ariel and I are willing to put in the effort.

[i have to say, I'm really interested in switching. I'd like to see what it's like to have full control.]

It's kind of upsetting to me when I hear other people are having troubles with the ones they know still getting used to seeing them with pony stuff, when my foster parents were just all "Eh, whatever." And just shrugged it off. It seems I had it easy. :(

I mean whenever i wear my pony shirts and hats they are fine but when i bring out my plushes they look at me weird.

[Hiii! :D How are you today?]

And yes, I suppose we are making progress! I'm able to visualize my tulpa body, and I've been trying to push my consciousness into that... It's just a little hard - not to mention that, y'know, I kind of fell asleep in the process. :wat:

I know the feeling, my mind tends to keep drifting off listening to the 3.0. Sometimes I'm pretty good about relaxing and keeping still, but other nights there's distracting itches and stuff that drive me nuts.

Also, yes, the power of the mind can be incredible when you concentrate! It's certainly not easy, but Ariel and I are willing to put in the effort.

[i have to say, I'm really interested in switching. I'd like to see what it's like to have full control.]

Yeah sleeping is something that happens to me as well.

Anyways i'm doing great. Today i'm packing for my trip to las vegas.

(I'm coming along too right?)

Fluttershy you pretty much live with me so of course you are.

(Yay)

I know the feeling, my mind tends to keep drifting off listening to the 3.0. Sometimes I'm pretty good about relaxing and keeping still, but other nights there's distracting itches and stuff that drive me nuts. Also, yes, the power of the mind can be incredible when you concentrate! It's certainly not easy, but Ariel and I are willing to put in the effort. [i have to say, I'm really interested in switching. I'd like to see what it's like to have full control.]

It's not really itches, those I can deal with, but I get these impulses to get up and move around, and I've never had this happen before. I don't know if it's a result of the hypnosis or what, because it's usually just my lower arms near my hands, my lower legs near my feet, and the middle of my back, and nowhere else. It's really weird, and I want to know what they are. Also, hopefully you can get down switching, I'd like to know how Ariel would feel in control.

Well i'm going to be back. I need to start packing for the trip and i need to email the pictures of the journal of friendship to my computer from my ipod

Okay! By the way, I hope you and Fluttershy have a good time on your trip!

It's not really itches, those I can deal with, but I get these impulses to get up and move around, and I've never had this happen before. I don't know if it's a result of the hypnosis or what, because it's usually just my lower arms near my hands, my lower legs near my feet, and the middle of my back, and nowhere else. It's really weird, and I want to know what they are. Also, hopefully you can get down switching, I'd like to know how Ariel would feel in control.

Huh, that is weird... I've never gotten impulses like that before, aside from some minor twitching I've had before.

Also, I'm sure that the moment Ariel can take over, she's going to get on these forums and talk you guys to death while I sleep :P

Okay! By the way, I hope you and Fluttershy have a good time on your trip!

Huh, that is weird... I've never gotten impulses like that before, aside from some minor twitching I've had before.

Also, I'm sure that the moment Ariel can take over, she's going to get on these forums and talk you guys to death while I sleep :P

Talk me to death? Psh, I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters that are all under the age of ten (3 more brothers older then me), I think I could handle Ariel talking for an extended period of time xD
  • Brohoof 1

I am not sure... I got just this heaviness on my head when i was typing that... kinda felt a puck type of annoyance (I don't have a form of her yet tbh) But I am sure she was giving an annoyed response because that's what I've felt :3

Lol it's just me to not forget her, and it's working she's teasing me a lot like my crush always teasing me.. she still have that cheerful personality That I was originally trying to gave her.. but if she wanted to change if she can, it's fine by me :)

I have been away for a while and missed a lot of posts but...

did you finally decide to make a tulpa?  :o

[i'm bored. Bored-bored, boredboredbored-]

Shut uuuuup *covers her mouth with my hand*

[*licks hand*]

:eww:

[Teehee :3]

I have been away for a while and missed a lot of posts but...

did you finally decide to make a tulpa?  :o

It would seem so, hehe.

Anyway, how are you? ^-^

Edited by Miss Reaper

It would seem so, hehe.

Anyway, how are you? ^-^

I'm kind of fine, thanks  :lol:

Oh and I've seen those drawings of Ariel.

It just makes me want to glomp her even more.

Tell her she's beyond cute and that I'd snuggle her nonstop if I could  :yay:

I'm kind of fine, thanks  :lol:

Oh and I've seen those drawings of Ariel.

It just makes me want to glomp her even more.

Tell her she's beyond cute and that I'd snuggle her nonstop if I could  :yay:

Oh, I don't have to tell her, I-

[*flying tackle-glomp* <33]

Anyway, how is one 'kind of' fine? :wau: