Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Oh, I don't have to tell her, I-

[*flying tackle-glomp* <33]

Anyway, how is one 'kind of' fine? :wau:

*hugs Ariel tightly* hai  :wub:

Aaaaaaaand well... that bartending course isn't going as well as I expected.  :squee:  Plus this sudden shyness that literally came out of nowere. I even find it difficult to look people in the eyes for some reason  :huh:  and it's kind of frustrating

I haven't done a session in a while as well  :maud:

*hugs Ariel tightly* hai  :wub:

Aaaaaaaand well... that bartending course isn't going as well as I expected.  :squee:  Plus this sudden shyness that literally came out of nowere. I even find it difficult to look people in the eyes for some reason  :huh:  and it's kind of frustrating

I haven't done a session in a while as well  :maud:

Awh... Trust me, I know how all that feels. I deal with shyness on a regular basis, much as I want to be otherwise. And I haven't done the file in a while, either! Dx

But, it's okay, and apparently Ariel wants to give you love and cheer you up <3

[*snuggles* All the snuggles!]

Awh... Trust me, I know how all that feels. I deal with shyness on a regular basis, much as I want to be otherwise. And I haven't done the file in a while, either! Dx

But, it's okay, and apparently Ariel wants to give you love and cheer you up <3

[*snuggles* All the snuggles!]

Ariel is best pone  :wub:

Oooooh I also went in a toy store with a pegasister friend... with the only purpose to look for ponies.

post-29333-0-17830400-1414269922_thumb.jpg

We found them 

(She knows about you guys and I asked her to post this pic so  :P )

Also it's weird because I've never been so shy and insecure... it's weird  :huh:  plus I'm doing the rainbow dash file so I should be the exact opposite. 

post-29333-0-17830400-1414269922_thumb.jpg

Edited by External Project
  • Brohoof 1

Ariel is best pone  :wub:

Oooooh I also went in a toy store with a pegasister friend... with the only purpose to look for ponies.

attachicon.gifIMG-20141025-WA0025.jpg

We found them 

(She knows about you guys and I asked her to post this pic so  :P )

Also it's weird because I've never been so shy and insecure... it's weird  :huh:  plus I'm doing the rainbow dash file so I should be the exact opposite. 

Plushes! So cute :wub:

I need more plushes myself! I only have my Pinkie Pie Build-a-Bear plush as of right now - and I'm a girl, so I have an excuse to own more plushes :P

Plushes! So cute :wub:

I need more plushes myself! I only have my Pinkie Pie Build-a-Bear plush as of right now - and I'm a girl, so I have an excuse to own more plushes :P

I don't have any, only a few collectibles  :(

I really want a Spitfire plushies, but I'm almost sure the only ones for sale are very expensive commissions  :blush:

And I can't decide which one of the mane6 I'd buy a plushie of. I mean, I am a lot like Pinkie Pie, but I love Twi, but I'm doing the Rainbow Dash file, sometimes I obsess about my looks like Rarity, my origins are a lot like Applejack's and I'm currently as shy as Fluttershy nnnnnnnngh to many choic- wait

I got it.

MAKE ME A PLUSHIE OF ARIEL  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I don't have any, only a few collectibles  :(

I really want a Spitfire plushies, but I'm almost sure the only ones for sale are very expensive commissions  :blush:

And I can't decide which one of the mane6 I'd buy a plushie of. I mean, I am a lot like Pinkie Pie, but I love Twi, but I'm doing the Rainbow Dash file, sometimes I obsess about my looks like Rarity, my origins are a lot like Applejack's and I'm currently as shy as Fluttershy nnnnnnnngh to many choic- wait

I got it.

MAKE ME A PLUSHIE OF ARIEL  :yay:

Got it! I learn how to make plushes, and then I'll make a plush of Ariel! :D

(Hello everypony. How is everything)

Hey, Fluttershy! I'm doing good, and so's Ariel (who's currently busy squealing over the plush idea). How are you?

I'm beyond confused right now, how come I'm not seeing any files of "hypnosis"?

Are you signed up on this site here? If not, you'll have to register. If you have registered, you need to wait for approval, and then you'll see the files! :)

Got it! I learn how to make plushes, and then I'll make a plush of Ariel! :D

Hey, Fluttershy! I'm doing good, and so's Ariel (who's currently busy squealing over the plush idea). How are you?

Are you signed up on this site here? If not, you'll have to register. If you have registered, you need to wait for approval, and then you'll see the files! :)

I have signed up awhile ago, how long does it usually take for an admin to approve?

Oh, hello Fluttershy! everything is... Surprisingly calm for most my days honestly, it's a little unnerving :/ but nonetheless relaxing. And you?

(I'm doing great. Chris was about to upload the journal of friendship pictures but had a headache and needed to lay down and take a nap. )

Man, I wish I could take naps in the middle of the day... Also, I just noticed how entrancing that avatar picture is... o.o

(Yes it is. Chris told me that he changed his picture to that months ago because he switched from the rainbow dash file to the Fluttershy file. Plus he says that is his favorite animation of me)

[hey guys its me i wanted to try typing again!! :DD]

Hah, if that wasn't spontaneous... I think Ariel's really interested in possession like I am. :D

(Hello ariel and miss reaper. How are you two)

(Hello ariel and miss reaper. How are you two)

Hey, Fluttershy! We're doing good! Ariel just decided to practice a little bit of possession, hehe. Maybe she's warming up for when we try switching again tonight? :3

Hey, Fluttershy! We're doing good! Ariel just decided to practice a little bit of possession, hehe. Maybe she's warming up for when we try switching again tonight? :3

(How are your sessions with ariel)

(How are your sessions with ariel)

Ack, well, I've fallen asleep on her... twice. I feel like we're making decent progress with the possession - and Ariel's getting more spontaneous with that - but I've been trying to master switching with her. Only thing is, I can't seem to let go of my consciousness so that she can take control. :/

Ack, well, I've fallen asleep on her... twice. I feel like we're making decent progress with the possession - and Ariel's getting more spontaneous with that - but I've been trying to master switching with her. Only thing is, I can't seem to let go of my consciousness so that she can take control. :/

(Chris is still practicing switching as well. We still need some practice because when we practice switching we are only able to do it for a few minutes. There was one time where we did it for about half an hour. It seems that our switching is strong whenever he is tired or if he is stressed)

(Chris is still practicing switching as well. We still need some practice because when we practice switching we are only able to do it for a few minutes. There was one time where we did it for about half an hour. It seems that our switching is strong whenever he is tired or if he is stressed)

Hmm, I have heard that switching tends to work better when the host is tired... Perhaps I should wait until later at night, when I'm about ready to fall asleep? I just need to try to not actually fall asleep...