Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!! THIS SENT A LOAD OF VIRUSES TO MY COMPUTER!!!! It took a lot of work to fix the computer. Try to find it on youtube or something but as a favor to me (or if you hate me then as a favor to yourself) please don't download.

This is just for your own good. Person who made this post, please don't hate me.

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!! THIS SENT A LOAD OF VIRUSES TO MY COMPUTER!!!! It took a lot of work to fix the computer. Try to find it on youtube or something but as a favor to me (or if you hate me then as a favor to yourself) please don't download.

This is just for your own good. Person who made this post, please don't hate me.

Uhm. What. What did you even do. No one is complaining about viruses.

Anyone else get virus issues here?

(edited)

Where did you download? Hypnoponies is safe from my experience.

Edit: The link is no longer valid go to Hypnoponies.net

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 2

Had a very interesting moment at work. Before i got there i did the RD file and tested the trigger to make sure it works (it works 100% of the time now). During my shift i said the trigger and almost every customer i talked to i felt a little hyper and in my mind i felt like i talked to everyone like rainbow dash. There were also a few times that i thought i hit something with a tail or wings and a few times where i almost fell down because i lost feeling in my legs. Really trippy but also fun

Ok so in my school and I made pony ears and tail for pinkie....well I was talking then my friend ran ip to me and said pinkie...., my brain snaped to a different perspacrive then I was skipping and taliing faster than normal....she

ater taped my shoulder and said pinkie and I looked ar her with a normal mind and said what....it was weird except it was awesome

• Brohoof 2

So far i've done all of the mane 6 except for AJ and Rarity and i noticed something really interesting. Whenever i wake up from the hypnosis and i look at a mirror i notice that my facial expression is always different. For RD i have a smirky smile, Pinkie pie gives me a really big smile, And Fluttershy gives me a shy and relaxed like face. Still need to do the twilight one again to see that facial expression and also need to try the AJ and Rarity hypnosis.

• 1 month later...

If hypnosis can't make you do anything you don't want to, why does the hypnoponies disclaimer say the hypnosis will urge you to continue? Is it possible for your subconscious to say, "I'm fine with this hypnotic suggestion. This one's fine too. So's this one, and this one..." and you let your guard down, and accept a suggestion you wouldn't otherwise accept?

My main reason for not doing this is the case of Twilight[Owlowicious]{Spike} on "My Sword is Unbelievably Dull". I know that ending up like him/her, with my memories overwritten--

[he's a troll.]

Everypony, meet my Rainbow Dash tulpa, who I really hope is right. Anyway, I realize that the situation I'm afraid of has a one-in-some-number-with-many-zeroes chance of happening, but I also realize that we as hu...peop...sapient beings (trying not to offend those who see themselves as (insert pony here)) have trouble basing decisions on statistics and figures. If you read his/her post, there's no indication that his/her human memories are still there.

[TROLL! *facehoof* There's no indication that they're not there. Also, troll.]

(edited)

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!! THIS SENT A LOAD OF VIRUSES TO MY COMPUTER!!!!

Theres only one download link. you probally clicked on one that said "DOWNLOAD and PLAY NAO!' or saying "download ilivid"

anyways my oc would be cool. if i ever made a concept on him

Edited by Sony-Playstation

I'm not going to lie, this sounds absolutely terrifying.  Messing with my mind and willingly turning myself into someone else doesn't really sit well with me...  I might try it, but I'd make sure to be alone, and have nothing to do for a good long while.

Then again, I'm the kind of person whose mind rarely calms down, so I don't think it would work.

Can I just say, that this seems a bit risky. Basically we are bucking with our minds, and for some people, like myself, they are already pretty bucked up. I wouldn't even try this. 

This can lead to an addiction. If people say that It feels "Good", Then there is someone who WILL take it too far.

Can I just say, that this seems a bit risky. Basically we are bucking with our minds, and for some people, like myself, they are already pretty bucked up. I wouldn't even try this. 

This can lead to an addiction. If people say that It feels "Good", Then there is someone who WILL take it too far.

Of course, but there isn't a single thing on earth that can't cause addiction. It never really worked for me, but it's pretty relaxing, might try again soon.

Of course, but there isn't a single thing on earth that can't cause addiction. It never really worked for me, but it's pretty relaxing, might try again soon.

If it never really worked for you. Then don't do it. I've seen more bad sh*t happen from people messing with their minds. That is from experience. If you want to escape reality, and bring to life your fantasy. That's your business. But If it backfires, like I have seen happen before. You are the only one going to be sorry.

The last time I heard someone say that what they were going to do was "100% safe", he blacked out for about 17 hours. We thought he was dead. It scared the sh*t out of me.

If it never really worked for you. Then don't do it. I've seen more bad sh*t happen from people messing with their minds. That is from experience. If you want to escape reality, and bring to life your fantasy. That's your business. But If it backfires, like I have seen happen before. You are the only one going to be sorry.

The last time I heard someone say that what they were going to do was "100% safe", he blacked out for about 17 hours. We thought he was dead. It scared the sh*t out of me.

I may be stupid, but I fully intend to make it work one day. Thanks for the warning though.

It's not as much as escaping reality for me than adding another layer to it. I like my life, but this sounds too intriguing to pass up.

I may be stupid, but I fully intend to make it work one day. Thanks for the warning though.

It's not as much as escaping reality for me than adding another layer to it. I like my life, but this sounds too intriguing to pass up.

That's close as hell to what he said.

That's close as hell to what he said.

I am aware of the danger. I've looked at it a lot before trying the first time (hypnoponies.net and all that) and made my decision as an informed adult to try it. Never been hypnotized, so I don't know if it's just the induction or the fact I'm too easy to distract...

Still safer than hard drugs or the forbidden files, which were dangerous for real.