Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Delzepp

Say you are in possession of a fully functional teleportation machine that does not screw up your molecules and safely sends you from one place to the other, where would you go? nothing is far fetched, it could be any place on Earth, any planet in the universe, or any fictional place; where would you like to be teleported?

Edited by Artemis
added tags
  • Brohoof 3

I would want to teleport to Equestria, but only if I could come back. No matter how flawed this world can seem in comparison to it, I would never want to leave my friends and family. 

• Brohoof 3

Any fictional place? Equestria, for sure. If I couldn't go to Equestria, Middle Earth is my next choice. In real life, I would want to go to The Rain Forest, and explore it. 

I would not wanna go over to Equestria at all

Why? Because we are humans

We wouldn't be fit there for even visiting

Anyways on where I'd rather be

I'd probably like to stay where I am

I actually like it where I am the best

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather be in a few of these places.

Equestria: To enjoy the life of ponies.

Skyrim: Why not? I enjoy archery in my spare time, I might as well shoot people in the knee!

Canada: To hug the hell out of Firebolt.

The person currently reading this post's house: Yes. To hug you too. XD

• Brohoof 6

I'd honestly want to go to Equestria, but not forever. I like where I am right now. Alright, maybe I'd go to Hawaii, but right now, there's not anywhere else I really want to be at the moment.

I really want to go to Ireland, specifically Belfast and the Counties Tyrone and Derry, but that seems like a really lame answer, so I don't know maybe Ponyville? The Citadel from Mass Effect would be pretty cool too, I guess.

I'd go to Academy City (学園都市 Gakuen Toshi), from To aru Majutsu no Index,  so that I can take the power curriculum program and become and esper. Plus it's a high tech city full of espers and students, hopefully I would fit right in.

I would probably live in the Game of Thrones universe.

I'm likely to get murdered right away but I could get married to Petyr and then promptly killed off because he's a meanie like that. XD

Other than that, Ilium from Mass Effect, Hyrule from Zelda, and the Evangelion universe.

I don't want to go anywhere. Home is home, I love my family no matter how retarded they are, and I would never risk leaving them. Thanks for the offer, though.

• Brohoof 2

If I could first I would go to the Jojoverse, get me a stand and go on a crazy adventure! (Who ever gets what im refrencing gets a cookie)

Then maybe Equestria, I mean if im not run out for being mistaken as a monster xD

• Brohoof 1

I really want to go to Ireland, specifically Belfast and the Counties Tyrone and Derry, but that seems like a really lame answer, so I don't know maybe Ponyville? The Citadel from Mass Effect would be pretty cool too, I guess.

there are no such thing as lame answers XD truthfully, I'd also been thinking about visiting both Ireland and Northern Ireland

Real World Places:

New Orleans

Cadiz Spain

Rome

Florence

Greece

Crete

Jerusalem

Fictional Places:

Equestria (though I really really wish that teleport machine doubled as something that could turn you into a pony)

Star Wars universe (Tatooine, Naboo, and Nar Shada would be the main places I'd want to go)

Naruto universe (but only if I could be a super badass shinobi)

Skyrim

The Warhammer Fantasy world

Well, these are the three places I'd go to:

-The Pokemon Universe

-Ponyville

-Konoha (Naruto) 

It would be fun to visit these places, as I love these shows so much! I'd mostly want to meet all the characters....and become a Pokemon trainer! I've always wanted to battle against Ash.....and meet Twilight Sparkle!

• Brohoof 1

Nowhere really, unless the teleporter was two way, then maybe I would go to to some other places.

Like:

Equestria.

Skyrim

Hoth(Why not :P)

The Mojave Wasteland

A Megadeth or AC/DC concert.

M5 Industries

and maybe If I feel to lazy to drive, the grocery store. :P

• Brohoof 1

Places i'd go:

Equestria

Magical kitty land

wherever fairly odd parents takes place

but mostly magical kitty land.  :wub:

I would eat all the magic marshmallows i could. and hug everypony in the world.

• Brohoof 1