Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do anti-bronies seek to achieve?

Yes-Man

If any one of us were present during Helen Keller's time, some people treated blind folk unfairly because they saw them as retarded, clumsy, and underdeveloped weaklings. So, yeah, sometimes people can be harsh to those who look or think differently. It's best to ignore these "anti-bronies" and never insult them back in retaliation; because we're proving their point by engaging in pointless fights with them. There is a time and place to stick up for ourselves after all. 

They don't seek to achieve anything, aside from making others feel like dirt. It's just who they are, they are bad people. To summarize; some people are irredeemable jerks who do nothing but insult others, and these people deserve no respect at all. If someone like that needs an ambulance, I won't be calling one.

• Brohoof 1

They seek to likely destroy the "rabid" bronies of the fandom, you know, the annoying ones. At least that's what the ABC does. There's a difference between haters and anti-bronies. 

Me again.

If you want to know how I deal with trolls, I simply ignore them. Although, sometimes I can't help but respond back, but I say something like, "Yeah, whatever." or "So what's your point?" or "You're such a bore." Fight ignorance by acting ignorant. That's what I did when bullies picked on me back in middle school. It didn't work that much, but it felt good trying.

Before I was converted from anti-brony to brony by my love of Princess Luna's character, I used to hate the show just because I thought it was a little kids' show for girls.  I had no idea what the show was even about, exactly, so I just hated on it because I assumed it was a show for little girls and nothing else.

An adage comes to mind, 'you fear what you don't understand'. There's nothing to 'achieve' actually. People tend to follow certain ideologies and not question if something's right or wrong. You shouldn't hate these individuals, they just don't understand, it's OK to deviate from the norm. 

They seek to be absolute douchebags to everybody for attention, that or they're complete psychopaths.

anti-bronies eh?

hm...my advice?

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Interesting quote, who was it from?

An adage comes to mind, 'you fear what you don't understand'. There's nothing to 'achieve' actually. People tend to follow certain ideologies and not question if something's right or wrong. You shouldn't hate these individuals, they just don't understand, it's OK to deviate from the norm. 

True, but that logic doesn't always apply to everything that deviates from the norm. For example: a psychopath burning someone alive deviates from the norm, does that mean it's okay because we don't understand them? No, it doesn't.

No idea.

I just heard my brother say it one day.

They seek to be absolute douchebags to everybody for attention, that or they're complete psychopaths.

Interesting quote, who was it from?

True, but that logic doesn't always apply to everything that deviates from the norm. For example: a psychopath burning someone alive deviates from the norm, does that mean it's okay because we don't understand them? No, it doesn't.

• 4 months later...

I have no idea what to do about the so many of the antibronies on google. Theyre ruining the fandom so bad. I cant help but lash out at them. They play with my emotions :( can you guys help me?

These anti brony cults are making me furious. Its like they control the world.

I feel hopeless that i cant fight back at them. :'(

As a former anti-brony (Shocking, I know.) I can say that I couldn't give you a reason why I was one if you gave me paper and a pencil to write it down (I specifically remember googling "is it illegal to kill bronies?" with results such as "no, not since 2013" or "yes, it's called animal abuse")

A-BUT THEN I SAW HER FACE:  post-31307-0-91775200-1427857214.png

AND NOW I'M A BELIEVER!

Anti Bronies just don't want Bronies to exist or even MLP to exist either so they pick on Bronies to hopefully encourage them to stop being Bronies and stop watching FiM but it just makes the tension even stronger.

Well , pretty much attention and self-esteem boost by constantly putting down others. They are bullies,trolls who think a man is either "normal"/"tough" or a loser/furfag/horsef*cker/weeaboo etc. Pretty black and white, all or nothing mentality. Some of them don't even care about the show, just go with the hate because it's cool. I usually ignore them or try to show kindness, and they get even angrier (2 guys apologised for cursing me, they thought all bronies clop).