Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do anti-bronies seek to achieve?

Yes-Man

Gosh, you people are making them out to be evil bastards or something. They just not have seen the magic of friendship, that's all  :bedeyes:

Anti-bronies have more than enough times, proven to people (even outside the fandom) to be edgy hostile SJWs that will go to ridiculous lengths to "solve mankind's problems" by inconveniencing the brony community via attacking their websites. I find the mere thought of others organizing to combat a group of people for their TV show preference inconceivable, but that's just me.

I have friends who disagree with the brony community, but they don't call themselves anti-bronies and pretend to be some freedom fighter.

I always fight back with agreement, and annoy the hay out of them by saying someone needs a hug. Always makes them mad, and they leave for good. If i find another being teased, i'll come to their aid with no hesitation; often having them tag team the offender. They never stand a chance.

Anti-bronies have more than enough times, proven to people (even outside the fandom) to be edgy hostile SJWs that will go to ridiculous lengths to "solve mankind's problems" by inconveniencing the brony community via attacking their websites. I find the mere thought of others organizing to combat a group of people for their TV show preference inconceivable, but that's just me.

I have friends who disagree with the brony community, but they don't call themselves anti-bronies and pretend to be some freedom fighter.

Well they are slightly retarded to hate something that much. Extremists, really. Just do not feed them though.

• Brohoof 1

i think part of the probelm to is they see the really crazy stuff that people say on 4chan and ponychan and they apply it to the entire fandom

• 1 month later...

why is clopping so horrible in this fandom? Yeah, i think about making love with fluttershy or rarity or rainbow dash or celestia. I sometimes wish any of them were next to me. But why is a fantasy seen as a taboo? Can anyone explain this?

how many of our so called peaceful bronies HATE on clop? Why do you f***ing care if Im a clopper?! Who the hell are you to say I can't clop??!

The fandom itself is to blame a little bit too.

You should not shove ponies down a person's throat. Also they get seriously creeped out by the...umm....clopping.

Gosh, you people are making them out to be evil bastards or something. They just not have seen the magic of friendship, that's all :bedeyes:

you think its evil if I clop?! Who the f*** are you to say I can or can't do?!

The main goal of the Anti-Bronies is to kill off the Bronyness of the internet and reclaim it. They also want to troll a lot of people. Of course us Bronies have to defend our parts of the internet from the Anti-Bronies.

They hate on us because society tells them to. The general belief is that MLP is a show for little girls, when really, anyone can watch it and enjoy it. They don't understand us, so they lash out.

...Either that or they just do it for the lulz.

Attention most likely which to be honest is the true goal of anyone being anti-anything on the internet these days, Anti-gay, anti religious, anti brony or even anti-anti-brony XD

(edited)

The title says it all.

What do they seek to achieve in create hate groups, hate videos, hate-art, hate-everything?!

I've asked a few, and here are answers I've gotten:

"To cure the Internet of cancer."

"To stop all rabid-bronies like you."

"To make sure the Internet is safe from people like you."

"Go ____ a horse."

"To kill all bronies"

I received many others which where exactly the same or too insulting.

So I'm asking more experienced bronies than myself; What do they seek to achieve?

I am not an experienced brony by any definition but these comments seems to be from the vocal and defensive ones who are intent on starting a fight or seemingly returning some hurtful comments that they may have heard from bronies who went overboard and forcing others to like what they like.

The first one: to cure the internet of cancer. I have seen articles about the MLP fandom and how it is like a cancer of the internet but not in a parasitic way, more of the way it had spread around so rapidly. The word of choice: cancer was clearly used in bad context. We are not doing anything wrong to anybody or any pony. We just like what we see and we are willing to express it.

The second one: to stop rabid bronies like you. This one ties to my suggestion about perspectives. Even in the MLP fandom, there are those who went overboard and were forcibly imposing MLP into everything. The keyword of choice is rabid and this is suggesting we are crazy or sick. This can be also a link to how they have the mentality of the show is for little girls only.

The third one: To keep the internet safe from people like you. This is one seems to think the MLP fandom is a dangerous cult that indoctrinate people to spread a single message under a hivemind. These one might be a bit of a stretch but still a point to be made.

The fourth: Go **** a horse. This is linking to people not taking it kindly to how people view the ponies in an erotic fashion. These people would also be against the furry community. This is a strong idea stance that people can only be attracted or be pleasured from other humans. I am not going into more details here.

The fifth: To kill all bronies. I think I have covered enough points to say that this person just like the idea of being the "hero" killing all of the "minions" and eventually taking out the "hivemind".

This is all just my speculation.

As for the main question, what are they trying to get at?

It can be as simple as raising a point in hypocrisy or irony. Or with pure intent or disillusion of what the MLP fandom stands for and they are seeking to put an end to it. Or it also can be as crude as "I said so and so it is law". I have to admit, as a fandom grow, their anti counterpart also grows as well. I am not sure if it is the thrill of being the one to put an end to a strong fandom or just the trolling and contradiction.

Edited by Negativa_Melke

They want the same as any other bully ever known- Confidence and the power to make people feel the same way they do.

They do it because: 1. No other fandom is as fun to troll like bronies.

2. No other fandom is as annoying as bronies.

They do it because: 1. No other fandom is as fun to troll like bronies.

2. No other fandom is as annoying as bronies.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, I met some pretty damn annoying weeaboos and furries.

It's because they are the rulers of the internet! Anyone that likes things that they and their 'friends' don't like are instantly shunned, made fun of, mocked, and abused (verbally and even physically). Then they throw them all on trains and send them to camps with no food and water where they are put work and--

Wait, I started to get that mixed up with another similar scenario. 

No but in all seriousness, they do it because: they think it's funny; it makes them feel better; they are confused as to why we like the show; they think that anything away from the norm and/or anything away from manliness is a sign of weakness. Some might do it just because it's so easy to make some Bronies mad, or sometimes they do it to be in the "in" crowd. 

Whatever the reason is, just know that they're probably hurting more on the inside than you are. You have to be a pretty low low-life to make fun of people to the degree they go to.

Don't let it bother you! :)

All I do when people start spewing hate is ignore it. They get no satisfaction out of someone who doesn't elicit a response. If you must respond, however, take the high road. Be the better person and do what we do best: Love and Tolerate! (Super cheesey, I know)  :eww: