Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Giving back to the brony community

True. It is very overrated.

But let's not turn this into a gaming discussion. I'm just going to be a fan and that's it, I'm just going to get involved with this forum.

• Brohoof 1

Find your talent ^_^

Try to think of things you can try to do, it could even be a paper for school on bronies(example) *make something*

I know I feel lazy sometimes and all I feel like doing is playing video games (I have a couple projects of my own)

You just have to fight the laziness maybe with some music to inspire you. Read a how-to guide, I learned how to draw pretty well from a how-to-draw book.

Edited by TheChosenPony

I really want to do something for the Brony community but I just don't know what. I suck at art, music, game making, animation, Fanfics, etc. I have tried to do a YouTube Poop but have not been arsed to do it, and YTPMV is really difficult. I can use Sony Vegas but I'm just not as skilled on it. The only thing I'm good with is gaming considering I sit on my ass all day and play them. I need ideas.

Hey, Cliff_Racer_562! Don't expect to be good at anything on the first try. If you think you're not that great, it's okay! You can improve. So start with something that catches your interest. Even the best had to start somewhere.

Also, there were a few threads about the same topic, so I've merged them together. Thanks for understanding!

• Brohoof 1

Hey, Cliff_Racer_562! Don't expect to be good at anything on the first try. If you think you're not that great, it's okay! You can improve. So start with something that catches your interest. Even the best had to start somewhere.

Also, there were a few threads about the same topic, so I've merged them together. Thanks for understanding!

What is this witchcraft of merging threads!? :P

I'm actually really happy I read your message, I was so confused for about ten minutes and I no good at forums XD