Banner by ~ The Wife of Levi

Gaming Anyone wanna play some Black Ops II PC sometime soon?

Equity

I haven't played it in a good while and I'd love to jump in with a few of you guys tonight. Nothing serious, just for fun!

I'm not expecting many replies here since most people play CoD on console primarily, but I would be interested in getting a few usernames down regardless so we can get a group session goin' sometime. I played this game for the first time in months last night and I always get totally pooped on whenever I'm playing team games solo - but I'm sure playing with some of you might even the odds a little, plus it'd be fun!

So, interested? Drop me your Steam username here and hopefully we can get a sizeable group together, even if it's only a few people.

EDIT: Here's mine. Derp.

-Equity

Edited by Equity
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I actually just got the game recently for PC (I can't play shooters on a console).  I have yet to play it, but would love to play a few rounds with some awesome bronies.  My Steam is in my signature.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I actually just got the game recently for PC (I can't play shooters on a console).  I have yet to play it, but would love to play a few rounds with some awesome bronies.  My Steam is in my signature.

Whoa, of all the people to respond! I had no idea you were on these forums, let alone a moderator. I recognized your username from DeviantArt because I must have been looking at your stuff before (it's all fantastic, btw). I think your name ended up sticking though because it's "Vexx" and Vexx is one of my favorite games ever - regardless of whether that was intentional or not on your part.

I've added you on Steam. I'll be playing tonight most likely, so if you're on I'll give you a heads-up.

I still can't believe this. OF ALL THE PEOPLE!

• Brohoof 1