Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you miss first becoming a brony?

SkyGust

Remember when you found that show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and found out that it was a really great show? I do. It was pretty exciting for me, I had just discovered this awesome new show with a really cool fan base.

Do you guys miss first watching the show?

• Brohoof 5

Well, I COULD just go on youtube and watch it all over again :P

I became a brony twice actually. The first time, I only watched the first episode and loved it, but I thought "ahmahgerd wtf am I doing" and stopped watching for about 6 months. Then my internet friends convinced me that I was, indeed a brony, and after another 6 months of denial I finally broke and here I am now. :P

i kind've miss becoming a brony.I miss when i first joined the forum and got welcomed.(does'nt exactly have to do with becoming a brony though.)cool thing is is that when i first became a brony i didnt know all the episodes.Now i do.:)

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, I kinda do really. I mean being a part of the fandom and watching the show is still alot of fun and everything, but that first time watching the show, I kinda wish I could go back and experience it again somehow.

I kinda forget how it was to be honest..

Now I'm kinda curious.

Anyways, regardless that won't be happening I guess, but I still love the fandom and the show so I guess I"ll stick with that :).

Yes. Quite a lot.

The surprise of the show being so good, specifically when it hadn't even kicked off season 2 yet, was very surprising. And it was one of the first things I've truly liked in quite a while.

I don't really miss when I discovered the show since I was a bit of a closet Brony so watching the show was pretty much what I had n stuff. And as for when I first joined the community well I'm experiencing that right now and it's amazing, although I'm sure in the future I'll wax nostalgic to live it again.

I still remember my first time watching the show like it was yesterday, so no, I don't really miss it. I relive my first experience watching the show every time I watch it.

When I first watched it and found out about the fandom, I thought that it was just people who met up online, drew some pictures, and talked about the show.

Then I found all of the fanfics, all of the art, all of the DA and Ask Pony blogs and ALL THE MUSIC. And now I feel so far behind everyone else that I get overwhelmed and yearn for the days of old. 

Yes, especially the time segment before I convinced myself to watch it, when I saw random MLP avatars and things like that everywhere and deep inside I found them cute. And when I finally watched it, I felt...victorius since I had secretly broken a social standard.

Yes and no, to me it goes down once a new episode comes out. It's almost like getting reintroduced to me.  Yes in the way that I would like to have the thrill of discovering everything the fandom offers.

OF COURSE I DO. Those were fairly the best times I had in the internet EVERRR. Have you ever watched a new episode everyday? It happened to me when I first started to fandom. I was about to die because of enjoyment hahahhahaha  :lol:

Remember when you found that show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and found out that it was a really great show? I do. It was pretty exciting for me, I had just discovered this awesome new show with a really cool fan base.

Do you guys miss first watching the show?

Psh, I have been a brony since the show aired and I still have the same excitement and love for it I did then. I never quite understood peoples almost remarkable ability to fall out of things so easily. The show, and friendship, are still very much magical

Still going through it myself :) I have been a fan of the show for almost a year now, but I have only just given in and admitted to myself that I'm a Brony, sill in the stable here...  :blush:

Hello!

I couldn't say i miss it to much. The fact is that, when i've found out about ponies, i thought they were just another meme, and later, i've found out, it was an actual show. I really had a hard time deciding, whether or not, i should watch the show. After much resistance, i cracked and decided to try it. I ended up watching the 2 seasons that were released in a week.

It was a pretty complicated and worrying time, but, fun nonetheless.

Edited by Concord

No, I do not miss it a single bit.  It was extremely confusing for myself, and since I was the first brony of my group of friends, the only thing that supported me was some sort of inner force telling me to watch more.  I was not fond of it in the slightest.  Now, post-acceptance, my mind is much more calm about the subject.

However, I do wish that for certain episodes, I could go back to a time before I watched them just so I could watch them again for the first time.

I'm kind of on the fence about this one. On one hand, there was something about that day that was really special to me (I've made it my thing to celebrate it every year now). On the other, I kept it a secret from everyone. Although, looking at what telling others about it has done to me, I'm not sure if it was the best idea.

Sometimes I do but for the most part no, getting into this of all shows was a surprise for me albeit a pleasant one but a surprise none the less. I liked the excitement of course but I am also enjoying being one now because now that I have a pretty good knowledge of the show and its fanbase alot of references that went a bit over my head at first now make sense with this knowledge and because of this I can now enjoy quite a bit more fanfics and fanart.

Absolutely, that feeling...that odd sensation that you get when you realize that you are watching MLP and ENJOYING it, it was just awesome...never gonna happen again, I know too much about how awesome the show is

Well I can't really answer this question. Because I'm a new brony. I got so much free time on my hands that I watched seasons 1 and 2 in 3 days. But I see what your saying, nothing beats the first time for anything