Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome to Fan Clubs! (Club Index)

Nohbdy

Just checking... does anybody else have ANY interest at all in an OC club? My post seems to have been ignored... and well, only Tomiix seems good about the idea. Want to make sure there'll be enough ponies to keep that active.

Just checking... does anybody else have ANY interest at all in an OC club? My post seems to have been ignored... and well, only Tomiix seems good about the idea. Want to make sure there'll be enough ponies to keep that active.

I am for it, as long as no one copies from you.

I am in full support. Other ponies should be also, if they have a OC if not this should encourage OC creation. If anypony is interested in mine, I would post it there.

We should have a discord fan club

I add my vote for a Discord fan club, chaos FTW!

I would be interested, OCs are awesome! We could also link up OC creation guides as well for those who haven't experienced the joy of creating one yet! :D

Hello there my ponies. My family has had a terrible day today, since we lost my brother in a terrible car crash. I won't be on for a few days, so the CMC and Discord fan clubs will have to wait. All updates set for Friday are being pushed to Sunday, if I can do it then. Thanks for your understanding.

Hello there my ponies. My family has had a terrible day today, since we lost my brother in a terrible car crash. I won't be on for a few days, so the CMC and Discord fan clubs will have to wait. All updates set for Friday are being pushed to Sunday, if I can do it then. Thanks for your understanding.

...that's terrible...

Take as much time off as you need.

Not to be annoying but: why isn't there a discord fan club yet?

Nvrmind I remember now

Edited by toothlessbrony

OK EVERYPONY! Tonight I will be making

-CMC Thread

-Celestial Sisters Thread

-Discord Thread

I will also now announce the PONY FAN CLUB BANNER CONTEST!

This contest is simple, but as this is the first one I am limiting it to the Mane 6 clubs. Basically members of each fan club will have to work as a team to make a club banner. This must be a group effort, and the club has to decide the banner they submit to me. Whichever club wins gets a 'Award' in a Trophy Case Spoiler that I will also instal into each forum.

The Rules

-Each banner may only include the pony that it is representing.

-This is a team effort, try your hardest on this!

-Keep it apropriate

-Creativness/Animation will be awarded more points!

-Have Fun!

-Banners must be submitted to me via PM by whoever creates the final product by Saturday, then I will announce the results Sunday.

Now, to more solem news. I would like to thank everypony for giving me well wishes on my brothers untimly death. It was unfortunate, and it still hurts, but I cannot leave my ponies hangin.

Now good luck with the contest and keep on being awsome!

• Brohoof 1

I have a little eety beety weeny tinnee question could there perhaps be a Gummy Fan club or the pet Fan club, just a thought...

I second this!

• Brohoof 1

That is interesting, yet the pets dont appear enough to justify the club. They also don't have enough of a fan base on ANY forum. If the pets play a bigger role in the future, I'll add the club.

Banners are Due any time tommorrow!

• 9 months later...

I got an awesome idea! There isn't a Colgate fan club yet, as far as the links above say. Can I be in charge of the Colgate fan club?

Edited by DJ-Shy3

• 4 months later...

Is there any votes for a Big Macintosh fan club? I would like to put a vote in for one regardless biggrin.png He's one of my favorites and I think his awesomeness is under appreciated.

Currently, not that I am aware of I thought of starting one for Big Mac but then thought why not the Apple Family? So that is what I did and you can find it here.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/54104-apple-family-fanclub/