Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome to Fan Clubs! (Club Index)

Nohbdy

We could, yet it is only the first night, and more ponys would need to support their entries in this thread. If this dosen't lose popularity, I could pm a mod about it.

We could, yet it is only the first night, and more ponys would need to support their entries in this thread. If this dosen't lose popularity, I could pm a mod about it.

I love you so much for these threads.

I am so addicted to them already.

A bad thing, in my books at least.

I thought this was a good idea, well because these ARE discussion topics on perticular ponies. If they are wanted to be taken down... they arent that popular yet i guess...

If we have clubs for Spike and the CMCs, I'll have appropriate places to post my analyses of them when I get around to writing them.

I like the idea of making it an official subforum too.

I thought this was a good idea, well because these ARE discussion topics on perticular ponies. If they are wanted to be taken down... they arent that popular yet i guess...

Might as well have a sub section.

I also agree with a subforum about this, but uh... I had an idea about an OC pony club for people to discuss their OCs. I'll copypaste what I said:

I just figured since the canon ponies are getting attention... there should be a club for showcasing OC ponies and discussion about them. I have extreme interest in OC ponies and would like to see some of the community's efforts. Also, we could have an OC pony of the week, to attract attention to other people's OCs. And set up some OC networking for RPing and such. I wasn't really trying to follow a trend. But if there is no interest, that is also all right.

If optimal, I would like to run the club myself as I have a massive interest in OCs. I'd also like to see if anybody would support this as all discussion thus far has been about canon ponies.

I also agree with a subforum about this, but uh... I had an idea about an OC pony club for people to discuss their OCs. I'll copypaste what I said:

If optimal, I would like to run the club myself as I have a massive interest in OCs. I'd also like to see if anybody would support this as all discussion thus far has been about canon ponies.

Although I love OC's I would like to dedicate these posts (the ones I have to monitor) to canon ponies. If you want to make your OC pony thread, I would surley link you here and you can put the hub link at the top of your post. I would love for you to make that, I just couldn't moderate it + every well known canon pony.

I'll go for discord and I'll go for Derpy!

I would also go for a background character central fanclub!

The background central for being the not as popular background characters, like carrot top, bon bon and Lyra (I DONT CARE. LYRA IS NOT HEARTSTRINGS TO ME. LYRA. STAYS. LYRA.), is what im presuming you mean?

~Biggest Fan. Whoever posts the most in the specific fan club, there name will be under the biggest fan until someone beats them in post count.

This is gonna encourage spam. Even if you say don't spam, it's still gonna push members to making useless posts.

Maybe use another way of deciding?

The background central for being the not as popular background characters, like carrot top, bon bon and Lyra (I DONT CARE. LYRA IS NOT HEARTSTRINGS TO ME. LYRA. STAYS. LYRA.), is what im presuming you mean?

Yes, that is what I mean.

This is gonna encourage spam. Even if you say don't spam, it's still gonna push members to making useless posts.

Maybe use another way of deciding?

Sam, what you fail to notice is that NO ONE has spammed.

We are all sharing our love.

You are just expecting the bad out of ponies.

I think it is fine if I put background characters here as well, as long as they have support.

Derpy is now realised, also I found a bug where the Hub links in each forum are broken, and I am fixing each one now.

I have also added some new updates to the first post.

Thank you, Rose I mean it. Hopefully these threads blow up more, and these get even more fun!

You want the thread to... Blow up? D:

And I agree with finest rose, these threads are awesome ideas.