Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Get Majora's Mask for Free!

Colon Leftbracket

Totally legit! From Nintendo themselves you can get Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask on Virtual Console for Free!

Though it does require a bit of effort.

You must get it from Club Nintnedo.com.

There you redeem serial codes found within the game's packaging to get Coins. These coins can be used to get a number of things including a free download key for Majora's Mask... well until January 31st.

I believe you need 150 coins to purchase the game which is the equivalent of $150 worth of Nintendo games and consoles sitting around your house!

I got 100 coins worth from DS titles (Pokemon, Mario Kart, Nintendogs, etc.) and I got 100 coins from Wii games (Animal Crossing City Folk and SSBB). Sadly they seem to only take Nintendo games and only certain ones! (Why you no take Mario Hoops? ^_^ )

I figured since we have a lot of Nintendo fans here (seeing that we are sister forums with a WiiU Forum) that this might peak an interest with you. I have the game downloaded now and I can't wait to re-live one of my favorite games of all time!

• Brohoof 1

#bestzeldagame

hmm... not sure about that.

I'd say Majora beats Ocarina, but Windwaker tops them IMO.

This sounds like unnecessary promotion of said website.

Really? I don't get anything out of said website. I'm just stating that you can get this game for free and how to do it.

I figured that some people would like taking advantage of getting a game as big as Majora's Mask for free, legally!

• Brohoof 1

#bestzelda--

#bestzeldagame

Dangit Shank! Why do you always have to Ninja me?!?! :ph34r:

You know I love ya! :D

Rainbow Dash is to best pony as MM is to best Zelda. It's been written in blood, all over your left pinkie(pie) toe. Be afraid, be very afraid.

• Brohoof 1

#bestzeldagame

This, many times over.

But I already have Majora's Maks on virtual console. It would be kinda pointless for me to do this.

• Brohoof 1

This, many times over.

But I already have Majora's Maks on virtual console. It would be kinda pointless for me to do this.

True I told a friend about this yesterday.

He says he already has the game on Virtual Console, ROM, and N64 Cartage! :P

I wonder exactly why he bothered to dl a ROM then? :huh:

"You must get it from Club Nintnedo.com."

Hmm.... Club Nintnedo, that's a weird way of spelling The Pirate Bay

lol, Jk

haha! Well there's always OTHER methods I suppose!

I could make an entire thread explaining to people how to Pirate the game, but for some reason I think that's breaking some kind of rule! :P

#bestzeldagame

NO!

Its the wind waker. HAHA jk

They are all fantastic. The thing I loved about this game was that it was very errie and dark. One of the most grim ones out there. Though I don't know how twilight ^_^ princess, or skyward sword is.

It would be cool to have the mask, or all the masks!

• 1 month later...

The only thing I know of that game is the creepypasta associated with it :(

Is it any good?

No lie but even though I went through the effort to get Majora for free via Club Nintendo I have yet to play it.

I've heard about how its different from other Zeldas and being different is good!