Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

Twilight also reminds me of myself. I LOVE BOOKS. Books are awesome... Did I mention books? And I like to organize things. Example: when I was giving my teacher my homework, the pages I was handing in weren't in the order I did them in, so I put them in order. Another: I tend to straighten things out at grocery stores. ALOT.

Went from Rainbow Dash -> Pinkie Pie -> Twilight Sparkle after watching Lesson Zero.

Instant teleportation, stopping Rainbow Dash in mid-air, irresistible love spell, she's just one step from being the next Celestia. :D

Plus when she goes insane she literally goes insane, which is always fun to watch.

And I also quite fancy the arts of Literature.

ALL HEIL THE PRESENCE THAT IS TWILIGHT SPARKLE!

• Brohoof 5

A Twi-Fanclub? I gotta join! :)

She's one of my favorite ponies(with AJ and RBD) and her personality is just adorable. She's a bit nerdy, clumsy and provides many good laughs throughout the show :)

Rock on Twilight! ;)

• Brohoof 3

Twilight used to be my one favorite, but then 2 other ponies got tied with her... *Signature*

I don't really relate to Twilight, but I just like her as a character. A leader, and bookworm, and I just like her personality. I also think she had the most interesting Cutie Mark story.

Went from Rainbow Dash -> Pinkie Pie -> Twilight Sparkle after watching Lesson Zero.

Instant teleportation, stopping Rainbow Dash in mid-air, irresistible love spell, she's just one step from being the next Celestia. :D

Plus when she goes insane she literally goes insane, which is always fun to watch.

And I also quite fancy the arts of Literature.

ALL HEIL THE PRESENCE THAT IS TWILIGHT SPARKLE!

Well, I can see why.

She wants to please Celestia with all of her heart.

And Celestia gave her a task to send a letter every week.

And when she found out she couldn't, it hurt her heart in more ways than one.

It was all for the love of her princess that sent her over the deep end.

Something that would be cool to see if if Trixie came back, and Twilight challenged her to a magic duel. (Yeah, its been said before, but tis a good idea!)

I could see Twilight trying to help her friend fit in, just like Zecora or Luna.

It would make me love her even more <3

Twilight is just so awesome! And she has the best coloring imo, just several shades of purple which creates an awesome Harmony. She is also smart and quite capable with her magic... what is not to love about her?!

Congrats Rose, since this topic is on the third page, and you have the most posts, you are currently Twilights biggest fan! This will change however once someone beats your count. Congradulations again!

Congrats Rose, since this topic is on the third page, and you have the most posts, you are currently Twilights biggest fan! This will change however once someone beats your count. Congradulations again!

Well, not that I was going for that, but alrighty then xD

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Your signature...

twilight with socks...

I think I like it... a it too much ._.

Since she is wearing a article of clothing, it makes her not wearing other articles of clothing a bigger deal... oh my.

Your signature...

twilight with socks...

I think I like it... a it too much ._.

I was just experimenting! Will make a few more, and hopefully better sigs soon.

Goal:

Post in this thread<Beat Finest<Become Twilight's biggest fan

Posted Image

Goal:

Post in this thread<Beat Finest<Become Twilight's biggest fan

Posted Image