Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

On 17/08/2017 at 6:23 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

What I'd like for Twilight Sparkle to do is to battle Princess Celestia and take her place as Princess/Ruler of all Equestria!

Twilightby Brok-Enwings

Maybe if Celestia went all DayBreaker on us, Twi would need to banish her to the moon for the traditional Royal Canterlot Timeout? :)

• Brohoof 2

Anypony else notice how Twilight has two eyes, two nostrils, two ears, and a mouth with two corners?

Screenshot (544).png

5 hours ago, ChB said:

@Faulty Circuit What are some of your favorite Twilight Sparkle moments?

Oh Hekem... it's tough to say since all of my memories of the characters are glopped together into "this character is generally like this". So I'd say that my favorite Twilight moment is when she appears in seasons 1-7..

• Brohoof 2

On 20.8.2017 at 8:46 PM, ChB said:

@Faulty Circuit What are some of your favorite Twilight Sparkle moments?

latest?cb=20160207045127

.. all of them? Difficult to choose only some, from episodes... most likely Magical Mystery Cure and PPOV.

Or just any moment where Twilight is happy, excited or just being adorkable, she have the best expressions.:twi:

(and wings makes them even better)

Spoiler

1246586__safe_screencap_twilight+sparkle_the+fault+in+our+cutie+marks_adorkable_alicorn_animated_cute_excited_eye+shimmer_happy_pony_smiling_solo_sprea.gif

920373__safe_screencap_twilight+sparkle_

1263412__safe_screencap_spike_twilight+sparkle_ppov_adorkable_alicorn_animated_cute_door_excited_flower_levitation_looking+at+each+other_magic_pony_pra.gif

Edited by Faulty Circuit
  • Brohoof 3

@ajtabs

Just letting you know that I merged your Twilight Sparkle fan club with the already-existing one. Thanks! :)

• Brohoof 2

Jesus Christ, Artists. Stop trying to kill me with these cute flashback masterpieces!

D40B9618-4732-4B12-A8A2-2B84C6BEB604-1100-00000131B55EAAB6.thumb.png.de52e83b491ec305835ab04d8cb938ff.png

Realtalk though, As Twilight Velvet feeds her baby, she probably had no idea that her fame and fortune in ponyville had any chance to happen when she grows up.

Edited by Northern Predator
  • Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Northern Predator said:

Realtalk though, As Twilight Velvet feeds her baby, she probably had no idea that her fame and fortune in ponyville had any chance to happen when she grows up.

Or about Twilight Sparkle's brother becoming Captain of the Royal Guard & marrying a Princess.

The Twilight Family by Thunderhawk03
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 7

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Or about Twilight Sparkle's brother becoming Captain of the Royal Guard & marrying a Princess.

The Twilight Family by Thunderhawk03

That's true. But remember who Princess Cadance was to Twilight before she left Canterlot.

133537298161.gif

And that goes back even a few years before she attended Celestia's school.

• Brohoof 7

On 8/22/2017 at 0:33 PM, Faulty Circuit said:

.. all of them? Difficult to choose only some, from episodes... most likely Magical Mystery Cure and PPOV.

Or just any moment where Twilight is happy, excited or just being adorkable, she have the best expressions.:twi:

(and wings makes them even better)

Reveal hidden contents

1246586__safe_screencap_twilight+sparkle_the+fault+in+our+cutie+marks_adorkable_alicorn_animated_cute_excited_eye+shimmer_happy_pony_smiling_solo_sprea.gif

920373__safe_screencap_twilight+sparkle_

1263412__safe_screencap_spike_twilight+sparkle_ppov_adorkable_alicorn_animated_cute_door_excited_flower_levitation_looking+at+each+other_magic_pony_pra.gif

Here's some more of Twilight Sparkle being adorkable

full.gif

• Brohoof 7