Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

Twilight protecting Spike from the rain:

sig-4669096.857.jpg

You're kinda making me wish Twilight was by my side doing that to me. Just having finally woken up with no symptoms of Strep Throat anymore when it's raining is a little unnerving.
  • Brohoof 2

You're kinda making me wish Twilight was by my side doing that to me. Just having finally woken up with no symptoms of Strep Throat anymore when it's raining is a little unnerving.

I'm sorry you were sick @, Here's something I hope will make you feel even better:

img-1192919-2-3391.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I'm sorry you were sick @, Here's something I hope will make you feel even better:

img-1192919-2-3391.jpg

That's very nice.

It was only Strep Throat, second time I've ever had it, but I feel much better now.

• Brohoof 2

That's very nice. It was only Strep Throat, second time I've ever had it, but I feel much better now.

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, being sick is the worst.

Have more happy Alicorn cuteness:

large.png

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 5

I didn't originally like Twilight very much, but she has grown to be one of my favorite characters. Anyone else like that?

Yes, my favorite was originally Applejack, then Fluttershy and now it's Twilight Sparkle.

medium.png

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

I didn't originally like Twilight very much, but she has grown to be one of my favorite characters. Anyone else like that?

Hmm, well I wouldn't say I never liked her, but my favorite was initially Rainbow.
  • Brohoof 2