Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since Day 1 AJ has been my favourite. Maybe its her accent? I've always had a soft spot for southern accents. Maybe its her down to earth and relatable personality? Perhaps it's both, I can't say for sure. 

My question to you: Why do ya'll love Applejack? 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Such a pure, wholesome, applecutie-pie that I wish I could give a hug to.

Spoiler

041f1b5cb72e61fd8501871d46ed0f53.thumb.jpg.09e4cb5f45a329bb28a07a844e08ccfd.jpg 

And after a hug? We wear matching bandanas and go frolicking through the fields of Sweet Apple Acres. 

applejack___apple_cart_by_mysticalpha-d4xtafq.thumb.jpg.259a7276c23d43d3c55734218fd5a4ef.jpg

That is, if she found the time! :toldya:

• Brohoof 2

Though there is no arguing about Applejack's pony cuteness
full.png

I have to say there's one thing where her human counterpart is superior...
You see, Pony-AJ works on a farm... while her human counterpart  works on a farm, flair-tending at a smoothie shop, plays in a rock-pop band, is a great surfer, doubles as a lifeguard, and have super strength, an excellent archer, while still attending high school. 
So, conclusion, she's pretty awesome too :3
large.png
:3

• 2 weeks later...

In some ways, Applejack is the typical farmer character. Southern accent, down-to-earth, straightforward, persuasive by persistence (aka: stubborn). But that's not automatically a bad thing. I enjoy these traits about Applejack, even if her character is dull at times. There's just something about a straightforward, practical character who's normal enough to balance out a group of dynamically exaggerated archetypes. It's great that she's the Element of Honesty. And the accent is cute.

• Brohoof 1