Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

N/A                                                                                       

Edited by Guest

Applejack is my favorite pony, ever!

I just love her personality, look, accent and job.

She does need more love! so much lovelovelovelovelovelovelove,

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ervere+ftw+%3A)

I love the fan-art, comic, animation.

I'm not a very big fan of fanfics, I get easily bored by them ;)

Long live the queen of apples, Applejack!

She is not only the queen of apples.

She is the queen of the south.

If I can say I am from the south, I am proud to have AJ's accent <3

N/A                                                                                      

Edited by Guest

oh man im jelly, I just fall in love with southen accents!

What part of the states u from to get ya accent? im from england so I can never get one ;p

I am from Texas, the farthest south you can go.

I have two voices, a country accent, and my masked voice.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack is #1 for dedication.

Not winning a blue ribbion? She must win one to return home.

Doesn't cheat in the most dire situations

Friends and Family first

The most dependable pony!

Bucking every apple herself.

im one big macintosh fan :mellow:

apple jack is also cool o: she awesome. i really like the fan made things you made i think they are really clever i dont think me and my useless hooves can do that.

happy apple picking.

• Brohoof 1

im one big macintosh fan :mellow:

apple jack is also cool o: she awesome. i really like the fan made things you made i think they are really clever i dont think me and my useless hooves can do that.

happy apple picking.

Uh... they are goggle image searches :P

AJ is awesome none the less!

I like applejack. I love her accent and all of that stuff. Does she really get less airtime than the rest of the mane 6? I mean, theres the mane 6, spike and the cutie mark crusaders, and every pony get their episodes, plus there are episodes for the whole mane 6. And now we'll have two applejack episodes in a row, yet no fluttershy in the whole season, and everypony keeps and keeps complaining about applejack not getting episodes. I only can assume that nobody likes Fluttershy or that everyone loves Applejack and wants her to be the star of each episode.

I think she gets enough airtime, and I don't think she's the least liked pony. I prefer her over Rarity and Fluttershy, atleast

I like applejack. I love her accent and all of that stuff. Does she really get less airtime than the rest of the mane 6? I mean, theres the mane 6, spike and the cutie mark crusaders, and every pony get their episodes, plus there are episodes for the whole mane 6. And now we'll have two applejack episodes in a row, yet no fluttershy in the whole season, and everypony keeps and keeps complaining about applejack not getting episodes. I only can assume that nobody likes Fluttershy or that everyone loves Applejack and wants her to be the star of each episode.

I think she gets enough airtime, and I don't think she's the least liked pony. I prefer her over Rarity and Fluttershy, atleast

Are you serious?

Actually watch the season again man.

She get's like a full time of 30 minutes of airtime all together.

The CMC get's more airtime than she does.

Applejack needs more airtime.

• Brohoof 3

applejack should have her own episode to make up for the air time she hasn't had that way her fans will pleased to know they care about her.

Exactly.

I would love an episode with just her.

Just think of the possibilities <3

first of all.f Thank you for posting here again ive been wanting to show her some love but i didn't wanna double post.

she can have her own episode with her and maybe her family and there bonds or maybe something how she has to do something on her own without the others.

Thank you for posting here again ive been wanting to show her some love but i didn't wanna double post.

If you reply again on a thread, it adds to your previous post,but also shows the thread on the main page.

And for a Applejack episode, I would love to see AJ and AB bonding.