Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

Applejack is a pretty cool pony. I respect her for her honesty and how alongside Twilight Sparkle, she is usually the one to hold her friends back, namely Rainbow Dash. There has been at least 3 times where she has had to grab Dash by her tail to keep her from doing something stupid. In Dragonshy, she was the one who kept Fluttershy moving up the mountain by going on a separate path with her. I also got a pretty good laugh in the newest episode when she writes Celestia to tell her that she didn't learn anything from her experience and that she had known all along what she was supposed to have learned. Just the way she said it was pretty funny.

Glad she actually got 2 episodes in a row, so AJ might get more recognized now.

The Super Squeezy Cider episode really did show her skill for Apple Bucking.

Edited by TwilightRubix
  • Brohoof 1

I agree with you for the most part Brian. Even though I'm a rabid Derpy fan and was extremely excited when I heard her name spoken and her speak, I know that she was just a small part of the episode and Applejack was the main focus,people just blew Derpy's 2 minutes of fame out of proportion. Edited by super muffin derpy506

I would like to think she calculates complex mathematical theorums the likes of which would make Twilight's head whirl in confusion, just because the mental image of Applejack in a lab coat standing at a blackboard with chalk amuses me.

I say would because in all honesty Applejack would never do that. I could see her doing something else creative though. Perhaps painting?

I really like that pic of Applejack just kicking back with her banjo and a jug of cider. It really makes you wonder what Applejack does in her spare time when she isn't with her friends or working.

I could totally imagine AJ doing something relaxing and creative in her spare time to compensate the hard work

And I guess she likes playing games with her friends and family like the horseshoe-throwing in "Fall Weather Friends"

Nice Wallpaper that brings me to the next question :)

Which AJ-Outfit is your favorite?

I really like the standart one(hat only), but I have to admit that her gala-outfit looked neat. I really like her mane and her tail in this one :wub:

Edited by PonyPunk
  • Brohoof 1

"Dear Princess Celestia...

I didn't learn anything! I was right all along!"

As if AJ wasn't badass enough...

Which AJ-Outfit is your favorite?

I like her standard hat outfit, but I also like the Gala dress. Edited by TwilightRubix

AJ is without a doubt the physically strongest of the main cast. Her constant apple-bucking and carrying of heavy loads has made her a force to be reckoned with. It has been shown that she is even stronger than Big Macintosh. In Dragonshy when they are preparing their saddle-bags to go, Big Mac has trouble lifting AJ's to put it on her back, but AJ carries it for the rest of the episode like its nothing.

Yes, without her wings Rainbowdash didn't even stand a chance in the Iron-pony competition. Dashs endurance may be equal(as seen in Run of the leaves) but AJ for sure is the stronger pony :)