Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

never saw that one either the hub shows random episode during the weekdays and i catch them

NEVER SAW WINTER WRAP? It has like the most awesome song! Although Find a pet is better

• Brohoof 1

That is way too stange for my taste... I mean whats even going on?

For me too, but I guess I just don't like this "Spongebobesque" drawing style^^

i guess we should start a topic now so AJ fans what would like her to do in the next episodes and what does she need to happen ?

I think she should just be her awesome self and I would love to see more farmwork(the cow stampede scene was awesome) and country-life. And I want lot's of dialogue from her and no Derpy getting everyponys attention. And of course Big Mac should have a bit of screentime too :mellow:

I also think that a typical "western legend" type of story with AJ as protagonist would be awesome. With dessert, mysterious ponys and everything else a good western tale needs :)

Edited by PonyPunk

Know what? I'll post in here too because Applejack is under-appreciated and does not receive enough love from the fandom. I would love to meet a girl who is as hard-working, honest, and loyal (yes she is, just because she isn't that particular element doesn't mean she can't be) as she is.

Plus dat accent. Mmmmmm.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 6

As an idea for an Applejack related episode, her and Big Mac could travel to some of their relatives farm and live a day or two there. Having some family bonding with eachother and cousins and such.

In general, maybe they sould fight over how to actually treat their apple orchard and have some big fuzz about it all. Whereafter they learn a lecture that by working together, everything is easier and way more fun.

Just an idea from the top of my head.

Edited by Lamii Inkfeather
  • Brohoof 1

Just for one episode I'd like to see AJ all prettied up with her mane done nicely, maybe a gown, and some eye shadow to show that even if she's rough and tumble, she's got a beautiful, elegant side to her as well.

Or if it's going to be a funny episode, mane 6 role reversal and AJ switches with Rarity for a day. (Just for fun, Twilight swaps with Pinkie and Rainbow swaps with Fluttershy). So AJ would be all dressed up and pretty, Rarity would be working hard in the field, Twilight is energetic and party crazy, Pinkie is reserved and studious, Rainbow is quiet and tending to animals, and Fluttershy is brash and flying all over(

• Brohoof 2

Just for one episode I'd like to see AJ all prettied up with her mane done nicely, maybe a gown, and some eye shadow to show that even if she's rough and tumble, she's got a beautiful, elegant side to her as well.

Or if it's going to be a funny episode, mane 6 role reversal and AJ switches with Rarity for a day. (Just for fun, Twilight swaps with Pinkie and Rainbow swaps with Fluttershy). So AJ would be all dressed up and pretty, Rarity would be working hard in the field, Twilight is energetic and party crazy, Pinkie is reserved and studious, Rainbow is quiet and tending to animals, and Fluttershy is brash and flying all over(

I think AJ is elegant and pretty in her own way, :)

Since Rarity in the sonic Rainboom episode I disapprove make-up on ponies xD

But a pretty, decent dress and styled mane would definately suit her :)

And I like the episode-idea you made

if anyone has seen the newest episode AJ finally had a big moment which made the episode even better is her whole faimly had were part of the moment also i thought it was a good episode for AJ.