Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB

This Pinkie Pie meme is a reference to my favorite Spongebob & Sandy episode "Spongebob, Sandy & The Worm".

That's my favorite Pinkie Pie meme, so far. As for the episode, the moment when Sandy said "Ohhhhh, this is the tongue, and the whole thing is the worm" gets me every time. 

218387__safe_pinkie+pie_30+minute+art+ch

Uploaded by Napsack

• Brohoof 3

Just now, ChB said:

That's my favorite Pinkie Pie meme, so far. As for the episode, the moment when Sandy said "Ohhhhh, this is the tongue, and the whole thing is the worm" gets me every time. 

My favorite part of the episode is the "Worm took my tail." exchange between Sandy & Spongebob.

Anyway, here's a picture of Pinkie Pie looking at her tail.

vector_25__twitchy_tail__part_2__by_eipr

• Brohoof 3

Hard to pick the best Pinkie Filly pic. So ... mix her with one of the cutest CMC moments and check your glucose

pinkie_pie_filly_by_xered-d5mxa2p.png

• Brohoof 5

So, Pinkie Pie dresses like a chicken in "Luna Eclipsed", does the chicken dance in "A Canterlot Wedding" &

had "Boneless the Rubber Chicken" as her key in "Twilight's Kingdom"...Oh, Pinkie Pie also hangs out with Scootaloo sometimes, too I reckon.

31e.jpg

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

Uploader description: Thanks for everything!
mrs1989: "I'll take an awake-brain surgery next monday. Please wish me luck my friends."

e621 2017 blue_eyes earth_pony english_text equine female feral friendship_is_magic hair horse korean_text looking_at_viewer mammal mrs1989 my_little_pony pink_hair pinkie_pie_(mlp) pony portrait smile solo text

• Brohoof 3