Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

On 6/12/2017 at 11:44 PM, ChB said:

@Gabosor What are your favorite Pinkie Pie moments?-

Pinkie_Pie_2_Small_2187.png

Well, that's a hard question, there are lots of Pinkie Pie moments, I do not know where to start, the reason why I like Pinkie Pie is because it reminds me that there's always a good side to everything, so it's hard for me to choose only a few specific
They go from the episode of the parasprites, going through everything related to the jacks, they are too many things, I really do not know where to start ... :)

1448103__safe_artist-colon-mirroredsea_pinkie+pie_animated_blinking_bust_confused_earth+pony_female_gif_looking+at+something_looking+up_open+mouth_pony.gif

• Brohoof 6

20 hours ago, Gabosor said:

Well, that's a hard question, there are lots of Pinkie Pie moments, I do not know where to start, the reason why I like Pinkie Pie is because it reminds me that there's always a good side to everything, so it's hard for me to choose only a few specific
They go from the episode of the parasprites, going through everything related to the jacks, they are too many things, I really do not know where to start ... :)

I'm sure you love this Pinkie Pie moment ;) 

• Brohoof 6

21 minutes ago, ChB said:

@Gabosorlicious My favorite Pinkie Pie song is the Smile Song. What's yours? (Or is that question too hard to answer, too?)

Well, this one is much easier, although Smile is one I like a lot since it is the most iconic one, it is more clear to me, these range between:
Pinkie's Present

Spoiler

:)

Edited by Gabosorlicious
  • Brohoof 5

Good choices, @Gabosorlicious!

I love Pinkie's Present, too! One of the best Christmas songs in MLP, imo. 

One Small Thing, I like, because it kind of reminds me of Under The Sea.

In other news, my 2nd and 3rd favorite Pinkie Pie songs are "Laughter" and "The History of the Wonderbolts," respectively.

• Brohoof 5

tumblr_mdzb2mSisi1r5esvio1_500.gif.67efb18d5ce8bfb4a83b6d0b94b74897.gif

I really love Pinkie Pie for her fluffy cuddly tail it just looks so fluffy and plump it would make such a soft pillow to sleep on I can't imagine and not just her tail I love how fluffy her mane is too makes her look so cuddly you would just want to snuggle up to her all day rubbing that soft fluffy mane and tail on you just cuddling up to her all day long I feel so relaxed just thinking about it Pinkie Pie is the fluffiest and cuddliest pony of every one of them the only other pony that comes close to the cuddlieness of Pinkie Pie is Fluttershy Fluttershy looks really cuddly too she comes a close second to Pinkie Pie because her tail looks so soft it really does but Pinkie Pie's tail is soft and fluffy and makes the best pillow

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 5

9 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

She's pretty much become my favourite pony at the moment, I guess because she is such a happy and optimistic mare and that's something I've always struggled with...

Pinkie_Pie_2.png

I actually think Pinkie inspired me to be a less sad and quiet person in real life, I've made a lot more friends because of this and it's another reason to like the show even more!

• Brohoof 2

I love Pinkie Pie so much She is just too cute I can't get enough of her I am super obsessed about this her cuteness is overwhelming to me her fluffy tail and mane makes her look so soft and Cuddly I would give anything to see her in real life I mean anything I am crazy obsessed about this She is too adorable I mean she is quite hyper but the way she looks is just the most adorable thing you ever saw I hope when I go to heaven someday I  can see her in person I just feel so relaxed looking at that fluffy mane and tail of hers her tail just looks like the cuddliest pillow ever I would do anything to sleep in her tail I would have no problem falling asleep I know that for a fact Pinkie Pie is the pony for me Pinkie Pie has to be the most cuddly Pony of them all I could snuggle up to her all day long just feeling that amazingly soft and fluffy mane and tail all over me you can't get better than that If there's any ponies with a super soft mane and tail it's the ponies in Equestria Pinkie Pie is the cuddliest I would love to feel her mane and tail I would give anything to feel her soft and fluffy fur/hair 

Don't forget Pinkie Pie is the cutest and Cuddliest Pony of them all 

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 3